Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648010 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sasuke is overated. He defeats his opponent with unrealistic help. 1 orochimaru's manda vs deidara 2. Itachi toying with him. Remember dat orochimaru' was sick during thier battle.4. Danzou saving chakra to fight madara,
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
Naruto vomiting Itachi's crow.

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Itachi's crow contained Shisui's eye IT CASTEED D STRONGEST GENJUTSU on itachi when he and nagato were fighting naruto and bee. Itachi broke free of Kabuto's control and helpd bee and naruto in sealing nagato [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2011
Somebody is a sasuke-hater. If he was dis overrated, why is naruto still acquiring more powers. Remenber naruto's pry aim now is to tackle sasuke.
Aint much of a follower though but I get d feeling dat sasuke not naruto will defeat madara before d cataclysmic battle with naruto. Just my opinion, maybe from watching too many foreign movies *shrugs*
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
My predictions
Naruto VS Sasuke
Kakashi VS Madara.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
kombats:

My predictions
Naruto VS Sasuke
Kakashi VS Madara.
You all know kakashi and madara both have one enternal myengeyko sharinga each, so with some training and forbidden jutsu, kakashi can defeat madara. Remember madara lost his eye when he cast IZANAGI to escape from senju hoshirama[the 1st hokage].
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
Twisting:

Sasuke is overated. He defeats his opponent with unrealistic help. 1 orochimaru's manda vs deidara 2. Itachi toying with him. Remember dat orochimaru' was sick during thier battle.4. Danzou saving chakra to fight madara,
Guy you've not made any sense here.
1. Sasuke only used manda at the end and he was the one that summoned manda, everyone has summoning animals that help Them. There is no one you'll call now that would have survived that explosion if they had stood there to take it.
2. The way Deidera was fighting even lee would have lost since. Sasuke showed his brilliance by being ready for most of Deidera's moves. Like the underground mine, the bomb puppets, the nano Bombs e.t.c and he even deduced deidera's chakra nature from looking at him making signs and planned on the go,
Sasuke did everything in that fight by himself and he tried,
In the fight with Orochimaru, Orochimaru was only sick in the body he was in, he was perfectly fine in his true form and he even used his body take over jutsu on sasuke which sasuke overturned, i don't believe anyone else would have overturned that technique except itachi himself.
In the fight with Danzo, i was throughly disappointed in Danzo he didn't fight like a hokage, he was wasting all his sharingan eyes and sasuke was able to recognize the Izanagi technique although having never seen it before. Danzo was seriously underestimating his opponents if he thought he had to chakra to take on both sasuke and Madara, To me in that fight Danzo was not conserving anything but was rather wastefultood there to take it.
2. The way Deidera was fighting even lee would have lost since. Sasuke showed his brilliance by being ready for most of Deidera's moves. Like the underground mine, the bomb puppets, the nano Bombs e.t.c and he even deduced deidera's chakra nature from looking at him making signs and planned on the go,
Sasuke did everything in that fight by himself and he tried,
In the fight with Orochimaru, Orochimaru was only sick in the body he was in, he was perfectly fine in his true form and he even used his body take over jutsu on sasuke which sasuke overturned, i don't believe anyone else would have overturned that technique except itachi himself.
In the fight with Danzo, i was throughly disappointed in Danzo he didn't fight like a hokage, he was wasting all his sharingan eyes and sasuke was able to recognize the Izanagi technique although having never seen it before. Danzo was seriously underestimating his opponents if he thought he had to chakra to take on both sasuke and Madara, To me in that fight Danzo was not conserving anything but was rather wasteful
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
kombats:

You all know kakashi and madara both have one enternal myengeyko sharinga each, so with some training and forbidden jutsu, kakashi can defeat madara. Remember madara lost his eye when he cast IZANAGI to escape from senju hoshirama[the 1st hokage].
Wait, Since when did Kakashi get an eternal mangeykyo Sharingan? He doesn't have one and he can't get one. And Madara now has the rinnegan in place of the eye he lost to cast Izanagi in his fight against KONAN Not the first hokage, Madara will dismantle Kakashi, even kakashi knows
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
WackyJ1:

Wait, Since when did Kakashi get an eternal mangeykyo Sharingan? He doesn't have one and he can't get one. And Madara now has the rinnegan in place of the eye he lost to cast Izanagi in his fight against KONAN Not the first hokage, Madara will dismantle Kakashi, even kakashi knows
only an eternal myengenko sharinga can perform that teleportation jutsu, even pain said it when he sucked the bomb that was targeted to choji in his fight against pain.
and guys, have u ever wonder how kakashi got his eternal myengeyko without killing his best friend or transplanting someones eyes, and the other ability of his sharinga because sasuke can cast tsukoyomi,amaraterasu and sasuno and madara can suck any one/object,teleportation and making himself untouchable, while kakashi can only suck any one/object. WHAT HIS OTHER ABILITY?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
kombats:

only an eternal myengenko sharinga can perform that teleportation jutsu, even pain said it when he sucked the bomb that was targeted to choji in his fight against pain.
and guys, have u ever wonder how kakashi got his eternal myengeyko without killing his best friend or transplanting someones eyes, and the other ability of his sharinga because sasuke can cast tsukoyomi,amaraterasu and sasuno and madara can suck any one/object,teleportation and making himself untouchable, while kakashi can only suck any one/object. WHAT HIS OTHER ABILITY?
How can you say Kakashi has eternal Mangeykyo sharingan? And that only eternal mangeykyo sharingan can perform those techniques, the only person that has the Eternal Mangekyo sharingan is Madara himself,
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2011
kombats:

Wat kakashi has is just a mangekyo sharingan, wat pain said was dat they is anoda wit d mangekyo
sharingan,
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
SageNaruto:

Wat kakashi has is just a mangekyo sharingan, wat pain said was dat they is anoda wit d mangekyo
sharingan,
thanks for the correction, i just watch that episode and now know that it was a mangekyo sharingan and not an eternal mangekyo sharingan. but my question is how did he get it?
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
kakashi's sharinga
and his full face.

Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
kombats:

thanks for the correction, i just watch that episode and now know that it was  a mangekyo sharingan and not an eternal mangekyo sharingan. but my question is how did he get it?
Dat question remains un-answered, but IMO since he had already lost every1 close 2 him, d mangekyo sharigan might hav already been activated but he didn't know about it until during d tym skip!
Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
What's the last episode of Naruto abeg?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2011
SageNaruto:

Dat question remains un-answered, but IMO since he had already lost every1 close 2 him, d mangekyo sharigan might hav already been activated but he didn't know about it until during d tym skip!
Wait so you're saying he has had mangekyo sharingan for 10 years and it was only during the time skip that he knew about it? Does that sorta thing happen? I say something happened during that time skip and it'll soon be revealed just like how itachi came in possession of shisui's eye, the true way shisui died e.tc was revealed.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2011
now dat itachi isnt unda kabuto jutsu anymore does dat mean his back from d land of dead ?
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 4:38am On Aug 19, 2011
Brisingr:

now dat itachi isnt unda kabuto jutsu anymore does dat mean his back from d land of dead ?

nope he is alreadly dead he is made from mud and his dna it only remain for kabuto to undo the edo tensei jutsu and he will be dead
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 5:23am On Aug 19, 2011
tanks kombat yeah regardin yur battle predictions kakashi can neva take madara his good just not dat good his stamina and chakra is too low to witstand wat
madara will throw at him
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2011
vescucci:

What's the last episode of Naruto abeg?
Are you refering to the MANGA or SHIPPUDEN?
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
kombats:

nope he is alreadly dead he is made from mud and his dna it only remain for kabuto to undo the edo tensei jutsu and he will be dead
i don't think so, if dat was d case why didn't he undo d jutsu b4 itachi sealed nagato?!
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
The latest episode on shippuuden is 225: the ghost ship
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:44am On Aug 20, 2011
I really dislike Kabuto. I detest Madara even more. With his own army of zombies, white zetsus and with Sasuke's EMS still healing, I can only wonder.
I think my new favourite moment is when Sakura pounded Neji's doppelgänger into the ground--- Epic.

SageNaruto:

i don't think so, if dat was d case why didn't he undo d jutsu b4 itachi sealed nagato?!

Well we just have to wait and see neh? Kishimoto has a knack for suspense anyway and would definitely pull something out.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2011
firestar:

I really dislike Kabuto. I detest Madara even more. With his own army of zombies, white zetsus and with Sasuke's EMS still healing, I can only wonder.
I think my new favourite moment is when Sakura pounded Neji's doppelgänger into the ground--- Epic.

Well we just have to wait and see neh? Kishimoto has a knack for suspense anyway and would definitely pull something out.
Guess u r rite,
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2011
Who is ur favourite naruto villian?!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2011
I can't choose o!

First, it was Itachi because of the whole Uchiha Massacre which I didn't comprehend; then later it was learnt he was a double agent (They should seriously act a real movie of this.) that would make 007 and Jack Bauer look pale in comparison. I mean who could do something like that and not succumb to insanity?! Plus, he was ill and still his foolish little brother couldn't beat him even then. In the end he still loved Sasuke.

Then Orochimaru the Snake Sannin. He has an unhealthy obessession with immortality. I learnt from him that war really mold your thinking for the worse. His excuse for ending Sandaime Hokage and Yondaime Kazekage is not justifiable though.

Kabuto has reached a new low. 'Nuff said.

Sasuke-kun. I reserve my comments on him.

Yondaime Kazekage for seal the Ichibi into his own son after two failed attempts but redeemed himself .

Gaara no Sabaku before he was redeemed.

Yashumaru for trying and failing to kill his nephew. And yet he still loved Gaara.

I like Haku and Kimimaro. Both had misguided Senseis.

Sasori no Akasuna.

Hidan. (Jashin fanatic is still alive)

Kakuzu. Five hearts?! I'm sure he never heard of cardiac arrest.

Madara Uchiha. (Mummurs a rebuke)

That enough for ya?
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
i will go for hidan, i just like his way of fighting and his laugh, and the way he swears,cry. just everything about him. may lord jashin smite all your enemies.

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hidan. . . that guy defines religious dementia. sad
And he carries a medallion around like a rosary.
How Akaksuki recruited him is still a mystery.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sasuke can't take on madara cos
1. Madara has experience
2. He wields an ems and a rinnegan
3. He is not driven by hatred as sasuke but he uses hatred
i tink naruto will weaken him and then sasuke will finish him off. Remember his father put the kyuubi in him for him to perfect a justu which kishimoto hasn't mentioned.
Nagato didn't put up much of a fight with bee, itachi and naruto. I was like wtf! unlike when he came to konoha. Madara is my kinda villian. Loved the part where he took his time to sit down and told a story of the juubi. Assuming 4th hokage was there, would that have happened? Besides, who do you think is in that coffin kabuto summoned? I have 4 people in mind
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
Loved the combo of the three against pain. Loved the hidan and kakuzu combo and if one has a good sense of humour, you'd understand.
"even hell runs on money" - one of my favourite quotes

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
SageNaruto:

Who is your favourite naruto villian?!
I think i'm going to have to go with
1. Madara- The guy is just the perfect boss. Patient, powerful and smart plus the only villain without a sad story.
2. Sasuke- Back in Naruto i used to be the Number 1 Sasuke hater because all he had was his name as an Uchiha but now i really like him he's proven himself and smart and powerful and versatile because he can improve techniques to an extent,
My favourite back then was Orochomaru- mehn the guy just like smiling in every occasion,
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Feraz:

Sasuke can't take on madara cos
1. Madara has experience[b] (Check)[/b]
2. He wields an ems and a rinnegan (Check)
3. He is not driven by hatred as sasuke but he uses hatred (Check)
i tink naruto will weaken him and then sasuke will finish him off. Remember his father put the kyuubi in him for him to perfect a justu which kishimoto hasn't mentioned. (Suspense)
Nagato didn't put up much of a fight with bee, itachi and naruto. (I expected a long drawn-out battle too. Oh well.) I was like wtf! unlike when he came to konoha. Madara is my kinda villian. Loved the part where he took his time to sit down and told a story of the juubi.(Of course Madara had all the time in world to talk to 4 Kages about his "Tsuki no Me" plan like they were kindergarten , Except Oonoki the fence -sitter of course.) Assuming 4th hokage was there, would that have happened? Besides, who do you think is in that coffin kabuto summoned? I have 4 people in mind

Could be Izuna Uchiha, Shodaime and Nidaime Hokages; I have a sinking feeling it might be the Sage of the Six Paths himself. Kabuto used what Madara trully desired to stall for a while. It's a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.