Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648135 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
I thnk lee wil| win, d only stumbling block is just that sasuke can't b killed because he his kishimoto's pet.
Speed wil win against amaterasu, taijutsu user just lyk gai he may nt nid 2 look into his eye. So no tsukuyomi, susan0o vs 7th gate AFTERN0ON TIGER TECHNIQUE
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
bxg:

even wit lee 6 gates undecided undecided

lee is 2 fast 4 amaterasu
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2011
am sure wit genjutsu sasuke will finish lee d matchup kishimoto owes us is between neji and lee.genius vs hardwork
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:19am On Aug 12, 2011
I don't know how you guys even gauge your fights. Lee could not defeat Gaara and his ultimate defence back then and He lost his arm and leg In the fight which almost ended his days as a ninja, Sasuke has susanoo which 5 people(even one person used a kekkai Genkai) assaulted in its incomplete mode and could not penetrate. The Rakage, who is truly the fastest ninja after Naruto lost an arm just to hit sasuke(who was just covering himself with some bones). Remember Susanoo is now complete and Danzo the then hokage said that the arrows they shoot were too fast to dodge. Even forgetting Mangeykyo Sharingan techniques, sasuke was able to copy lee's speed back then talk less of now when he has increased his own speed even more and his sharingan is more powerful than back then. Lastly Sasuke is at Jounin level now and Lee is just a Chuunin. I repeat If lee should fight Sasuke he'll die.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Hardballer(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
WackyJ1:

I don't know how you guys even gauge your fights. Lee could not defeat Gaara and his ultimate defence back then and He lost his arm and leg In the fight which almost ended his days as a ninja, Sasuke has susanoo which 5 people(even one person used a kekkai Genkai) assaulted in its incomplete mode and could not penetrate. The Rakage, who is truly the fastest ninja after Naruto lost an arm just to hit sasuke(who was just covering himself with some bones). Remember Susanoo is now complete and Danzo the then hokage said that the arrows they shoot were too fast to dodge. Even forgetting Mangeykyo Sharingan techniques, sasuke was able to copy lee's speed back then talk less of now when he has increased his own speed even more and his sharingan is more powerful than back then. Lastly Sasuke is at Jounin level now and Lee is just a Chuunin. I repeat If lee should fight Sasuke he'll die.

what caused the raikage to lose his arm was the amaterasu sasuke was using to cover/protect his body . also we dont know what level anybody is at right now as there has been no mention but imo the only chuunins will praly be sakura, ino and ten ten (very useless characters) . rock lee is badass im thinkin hes gonna have a rematch with kimmimaro (the bone guy) , what the artist really owes us is to show us everybodys growth (by everybody i mean neji lee kakashi gai and all the otha interesting characters) and for the love of God give naruto new moves that arent related to rasengan and kage bunshin , please its been more than 6 years now some wind jutsu wld be nice
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hardballer:

what caused the raikage to lose his arm was the amaterasu sasuke was using to cover/protect his body . also we dont know what level anybody is at right now as there has been no mention but imo the only chuunins will praly be sakura, ino and ten ten (very useless characters) . rock lee is badass im thinkin hes gonna have a rematch with kimmimaro (the bone guy) , what the artist really owes us is to show us everybodys growth (by everybody i mean neji lee kakashi gai and all the otha interesting characters) and for the love of God give naruto new moves that arent related to rasengan and kage bunshin , please its been more than 6 years now some wind jutsu wld be nice
Yes i know that's how the Raikage lost his arm, if sasuke could do the same thing for lee then it would end his super speed. they mentioned it at the beginning of Shipuuden that all the others have become Chuunin while Neji and Gaara's siblings were now Jounins, there has not been any mention of any promotion since then,
Re: Naruto Information by Hardballer(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^ yea but time has passed and everybodys been doin their training , i nope the future fights will show us how much theyve grown
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2011
WackyJ1:

they mentioned it at the beginning of Shipuuden that all the others have become Chuunin while Neji and Gaara's siblings were now Jounins, there has not been any mention of any promotion since then,
and shikimaru is also a jounin. And i think orochimaru might still be back becos after watching sasuke vs itachi battle, i notice that a little white serpent escaped before itachi completely sealed orochimaru.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2011
kombats:

and shikimaru is also a jounin. And i think orochimaru might still be back becos after watching sasuke vs itachi battle, i notice that a little white serpent escaped before itachi completely sealed orochimaru.
Shikamaru is still a Chuunin, Check naruto wiki and see, There's no way Orochimaru can come back again, the main orochimaru was trapped in Sasuke's body and it was sealed way by itachi's Susanoo's sword. One little white snake has never and cannot bring Orochimaru back.
Hardballer:

^^^ yea but time has passed and everybodys been doin their training , i nope the future fights will show us how much theyve grown
it's not easy to make that assumption. Because they've not been shown for some time now doesn't mean that they've been doing training. Besides from the first time they showed sasuke in Shipuuden he was at Jounin level, even before he got his mangeykyo sharingan At time time i'll still say he was stronger than lee and if lee per chance has grown, so has sasuke which we've already seen
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
WackyJ1:

Shikamaru is still a Chuunin, Check naruto wiki and see, There's no way Orochimaru can come back again, the main orochimaru was trapped in Sasuke's body and it was sealed way by itachi's Susanoo's sword. One little white snake has never and cannot bring Orochimaru back.it's not easy to make that assumption. Because they've not been shown for some time now doesn't mean that they've been doing training. Besides from the first time they showed sasuke in Shipuuden he was at Jounin level, even before he got his mangeykyo sharingan At time time i'll still say he was stronger than lee and if lee per chance has grown, so has sasuke which we've already seen
EVEN THOUGH THE UCHIHA CLAN NEVER GOT THEY POWER ON THEY OWN THEY USE ONE WAY OR THE ODA LIKE SASUKE KILLING ORICHIMARU TO GET HIS POWER AND AFTA ITACHI GAV HIM AMATERASU AND SASUNO. NOT LIKE LEE WHICH GAIN IS POWER ON HARD WORK AND DEDICATION SO I CAN BET MY MONEY ONLY ANYTIME ANY DAY
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
i don't tink d ninja rankin is accurate sakura although wit some help 4rom elder chiyo took out sasori.while kankuro a jounin got served by sasori and naruto is a genin but fightin at hokage lvl.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
Yes, Lee is quite strong. But as it stand, no shinobi in konoha can defeat sasuke except naruto,
And regarding their ranks, its all bs, First of all, naruto is officially still a genin and we know he is technically d strongest in konoha,
Also, orochimaru is completely dead because dat snake dat escaped was later caught by some amaterasu flame and it dead,
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
seriously u people over-hype sasuke i remember is encounter with killer bee that he almost got killed if not for jugo and karin he would have been dead meat by now. even is so called genjutsu didnt work 4 killer bee,
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2011
kombats:

seriously u people over-hype sasuke i remember is encounter with killer bee that he almost got killed if not for jugo and karin he would have been dead meat by now. even is so called genjutsu didnt work 4 killer bee,
exactly, sasuke is over-hyped. I've asked again, would he be able to face pain? For naruto, his rank is between that of a jounin and a kage but if he attains the position of a kage, even the four other kage will find it hard to stop him
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
kombats:

EVEN THOUGH THE UCHIHA CLAN NEVER GOT THEY POWER ON THEY OWN THEY USE ONE WAY OR THE ODA LIKE SASUKE KILLING ORICHIMARU TO GET HIS POWER AND AFTA ITACHI GAV HIM AMATERASU AND SASUNO. NOT LIKE LEE WHICH GAIN IS POWER ON HARD WORK AND DEDICATION SO I CAN BET MY MONEY ONLY ANYTIME ANY DAY
Guy what are you talking about. Name any other Uchiha who got his powers from other means? Sasuke didn't get his power from killing Orochimaru, though Orochimaru trained him and gave him the cursed mark, it was because of sasuke's own proficiency with his Sharingan that he way able to absorb orochimaru. Itachi may have given Sasuke his Amaterasu which i doubt because as of the time itachi died sasuke did not have the mangekyo sharingan and itachi definitely did not give sasuke his Susanoo. It's rare to awaken Amaterasu and tsukyomi in each eye and then susanoo from both, It seems to run in itachi and sasuke's family seeing as they are both brothers and they can do the same mangekyo sharingan techniques. As for Lee Kishimoto is pitying him. Someone who does not have Ninjutsu is supposed to be at Home resting. See the amazing techniques that people like Naruto, Jiraiya, Minato, raikage are doing. Lee cannot try any of Them
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
Brisingr:

i don't tink d ninja rankin is accurate sakura although wit some help 4rom elder chiyo took out sasori.while kankuro a jounin got served by sasori and naruto is a genin but fightin at hokage lvl.
Guy don't even argue the ranking at all, Sakura is a waste of chakra, without that elder, her own would have finished. She can't even take on Hinata,
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2011
SageNaruto:

Yes, Lee is quite strong. But as it stand, no shinobi in konoha can defeat sasuke except naruto,
And regarding their ranks, its all bs, First of all, naruto is officially still a genin and we know he is technically d strongest in konoha,
Also, orochimaru is completely dead because dat snake dat escaped was later caught by some amaterasu flame and it dead,
The sage has spoken.
kombats:

You've made a Good
point,
Feraz:

exactly, sasuke is over-hyped. I've asked again, would he be able to face pain? For naruto, his rank is between that of a jounin and a kage but if he attains the position of a kage, even the four other kage will find it hard to stop him
Yes you made a good point. Naruto who defeated pain, and who is currently at Jounin level said that if he were to fight Sasuke he would die. What does that say about Sasuke?
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
i remeba an episode where kabuto said d part of orochi he absorbed is fightin 4 control and is control 3/4 of his body so u guyz shouldn't count d great white snake out he could comeback through kabuto
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
who do u guyz tink is d strongest female nin in d naruto world mizukage or tsunade ?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
Brisingr:

i remeba an episode where kabuto said d part of orochi he absorbed is fightin 4 control and is control 3/4 of his body so u guyz shouldn't count d great white snake out he could comeback through kabuto
i also remembered an episode when Kabuto said he had finally mastered the control of his powers and that's when he came out and when to meet Madara
Re: Naruto Information by Hardballer(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
WackyJ1:

As for Lee Kishimoto is pitying him. Someone who does not have Ninjutsu is supposed to be at Home resting. See the amazing techniques that people like Naruto, Jiraiya, Minato, raikage are doing. Lee cannot try any of Them

might guy is an example of someone who dsnt use ninjutsu but is plenty strong , guy pwnd kisame the tailess tailed beast
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
Brisingr:

who do u guyz tink is d strongest female nin in d naruto world mizukage or tsunade ?
it has 2 be mizukage (2 kekkei geikai i.e lava release and not sure of its name but i think its called either steam or boil release)
Brisingr:

orochimaru's soul was sealed away by itachi, there is no way he is coming back,
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
SageNaruto:

it has 2 be mizukage (2 kekkei geikai i.e lava release and not sure of its name but i think its called either steam or boil release) orochimaru's soul was sealed away by itachi, there is no way he is coming back,
They've not really shown much of Tsunade's powers especially offensive ones so we can't say for sure,
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 1:15am On Aug 14, 2011
Jeez, pple underestimate tsunade alot undecided undecided undecided we dnt noe much bout her
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2011
WackyJ1:

Guy what are you talking about. Name any other Uchiha who got his powers from other means? Sasuke didn't get his power from killing Orochimaru, though Orochimaru trained him and gave him the cursed mark, it was because of sasuke's own proficiency with his Sharingan that he way able to absorb orochimaru. Itachi may have given Sasuke his Amaterasu which i doubt because as of the time itachi died sasuke did not have the mangekyo sharingan and itachi definitely did not give sasuke his Susanoo. It's rare to awaken Amaterasu and tsukyomi in each eye and then susanoo from both, It seems to run in itachi and sasuke's family seeing as they are both brothers and they can do the same mangekyo sharingan techniques. As for Lee Kishimoto is pitying him. Someone who does not have Ninjutsu is supposed to be at Home resting. See the amazing techniques that people like Naruto, Jiraiya, Minato, raikage are doing. Lee cannot try any of Them
anoda uchiha is madara who took is broda eyes to hav rnternal mangekyo sharinga
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2011
kombats:

anoda uchiha is madara who took is broda eyes to hav rnternal mangekyo sharinga
i kinda suspected that you would say that but that power is not a power gotten from elsewhere, it is an Uchiha power that can only be gotten from another Uchiha specifically someone in the immediate family like a brother.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2011
bxg:

Jeez, pple underestimate tsunade alot undecided undecided undecided we dnt noe much bout her
WackyJ1:

They've not really shown much of Tsunade's powers especially offensive ones so we can't say for sure,
wat we know about tsunade: she is freakishly strong, has d best medical ninjutsu, can regenerate, and has a massive charkra base, This is pretty much it 4 now, so till we see sum other jutsu 4rm her(which i high doubt) miu(mizukage) has 2 be da strongest,
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2011
kabuto almost finished her 1time lyk dat i tink kishimoto neglect d female ninjas too much
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2011
SageNaruto:

wat we know about tsunade: she is freakishly strong, has d best medical ninjutsu, can regenerate, and has a massive charkra base, This is pretty much it 4 now, so till we see sum other jutsu 4rm her(which i high doubt) miu(mizukage) has 2 be da strongest,
We've not seen up to half, So don't doubt,
Brisingr:

kabuto almost finished her 1time lyk dat i tink kishimoto neglect d female ninjas too much
He's not neglecting Them too much. He's pretty much showed us most of their abilities, like Sakura's, Hinata's, tenten's and a little bit of Anko. Though they've not had too much part to play in the main plot.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
Brisingr:

kabuto never did that. He took advantage of the fact that she was afraid of blood and tried forcing her to heal orochimaru of his sealed away hands.
SageNaruto:

tsunade is stronger.
It would have made more sense if naruto and sasuke could combine technique to fight pain when he came to attack the village.
Someone told me of a spoiler where the kyuubi told naruto that the sage made a mistake. Instead of sealing the juubi back from the rift of the ocean where it came from, it sealed it in the moon and took the chakra for himself and the kyuubi said madara is about to make that same mistake

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2011
He actually became more handsome. Would love him to end up with hinata

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
Feraz:

He actually became more handsome. Would love him to end up with hinata
Mehn me too but the way it looks naruto will die single, if He ends with Sakura, hmmm i'll have to choose between to stop watching Naruto or to Assassinate Kishimoto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.