Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! (4593 Views)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by felixawe(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Dear Bunmi, I am in my early 20s and live at home with my parents. My bedroom is next to theirs and I am kept awake some nights by the horrible sounds they make when they are having sex. I know things like that are normal, but I feel so embarrassed when I see them the next day. Nobody is against their having sex at their age, but shouldn’t they tone it down when there are children in the house?

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/my-parents-lovemaking-keeps-me-awake/

1 Like

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2019
You made it routine being awake. Go to sleep!

5 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Baaaad pikin.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by ouzo1(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Bad belle pikin.

If e pain u,go and marry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Andersonjr(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Lol.... Since u always get woken up and u also feel embarrassed about it then why not try sleeping in the living room atleast it's not everyday they'd make love or is it. Or mayb u can take some time out in the kitchen or some where u won't be hearing awkward noices then when they're done u can get back to ur room.

Just my own opinion

1 Like

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Ewwwww!!! I can't imagine how weird it will sound hearing my parents digging it out.

8 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Amanda4life: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Dear pikin make you dey sleep for night joor.

Pikin wey no dey sleep for night she go see wetin go make.am. sleep by fire by thunder.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2019
They are "moaners". They should learn to keep quiet and enjoy.
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by nosiebaba(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2019
You are in your early 20s and still comfortable in your parents house. If you are uncomfortable with their love making noise, GO GET YOUR OWN APARTMENT! YOU ARE AN ADULT!

5 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Ajfems(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
This one off me ooo
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by crackhouse(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2019
U would have complained when it was ur turn to be born or don't u know it was out of the same excitement that ur mum took in and gave birth to u?

2 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Harry00(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2019
sad ur parents don spoil

1 Like

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by fox26: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Budge in their room and say sorry then go out. They will learn from there.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by mattsvibes: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Problem Child Create A Sex Routine For Ur Parent
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Your pops is a hitman, hope you take after him
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
felixawe:
Dear Bunmi, I am in my early 20s and live at home with my parents. My bedroom is next to theirs and I am kept awake some nights by the horrible sounds they make when they are having sex. I know things like that are normal, but I feel so embarrassed when I see them the next day. Nobody is against their having sex at their age, but shouldn’t they tone it down when there are children in the house?

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/my-parents-lovemaking-keeps-me-awake/
Talk to them,let them know they are disturbing you, you are a man,you should have a private talk with your mom,its an adult thing,they should be the grown ups ,either they get you a bq or they behave simple.

1 Like

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
nosiebaba:
You are in your early 20s and still comfortable in your parents house. If you are uncomfortable with their love making noise, GO GET YOUR OWN APARTMENT! YOU ARE AN ADULT!
Small pikin talk

2 Likes

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Funaki: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
disturbing angry
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
cursed child spotted . if u ain't comfortable with them making love move the fvck out. mumu

1 Like

Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by newdawn2017(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
They are "moaners". They should learn to keep quiet and enjoy.
wink like me. cheesy
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by nosiebaba(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
omale88:

Small pikin talk
association of comfortable squatters
Re: My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
nosiebaba:
association of comfortable squatters
Under-privileged wailer, you wish everyone to suffer as you or make decisions when they are not ready,maybe Anthony Joshua and prince Charles are comfortable squatters too.grow up kid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? / My Fiancee Came To Live With Me - Then This Happened... / How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.