Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep (8692 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
pls am a quiet girl ,i dont want trouble pls smiley God bless
God has already blessed me from my mother's womb, you need that blessing more than me, cause you look possess to me, u really need a deliverance from synagogue church of all nation, go there, and you be healed by God grace.
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Adaibeku(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
cheesy cool shocked sad sad shocked shocked cool shocked
grin grin

Amatarasha u nid a doctor like seriously
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Adaibeku(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
God has already blessed me from my mother's womb, you need that blessing more than me, cause you look possess to me, u really need a deliverance from synagogue church of all nation, go there, and you be healed by God grace.

.God bless u n u answer lucifer, his enemy ....pity God 4 once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Call dat name wt respect am nt like dat yeye amatarasha dat seeks attention , my own name is spiritual ,
Miscall it again n see
spiritual witchcraft, that's what you are.
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
cheesy cool shocked sad sad shocked shocked cool shocked
grin grin

Amatarasha u nid a doctor like seriously
funmi might be fake doctor i wont call her ,no doctor 4 help
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

.God bless u n u answer lucifer, his enemy ....pity God 4 once
read ur Bible and check the meaning of Lucifer, he was called the devil after his fall from heaven

1 Like

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
spiritual witchcraft, that's what you are.
She is like that , pls dont mind her ""he always hypotises all guys to her side while their babes will burn in frustration
, She does that for fun , i hate her too
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Call dat name wt respect am nt like dat yeye amatarasha dat seeks attention , my own name is spiritual ,
Miscall it again n see
amaraintashi the spiritual witchcraft,
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
She is like that , pls dont mind her ""he always hypotises all guys to her side while their babes will burn in frustration
, She does that for fun , i hate her too
you are your own enemy
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
amaraintashi the spiritual witchcraft,
Is like she has ran away ? She shud change her name let me rest ,
People thinks am her cry cry
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
you are your own enemy
Uncle,u dont even know wat is happening am nt her pls ! I dnt like it
Am a quiet virgin ,who is full if chase n modesty,
Of you keep doubting me ,she mighr hypnotise u in her loom of evil ,

1 Like

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
am here punkass sad
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
yes they think you are her, that's why you are stupid, both of you.

1 Like

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Uncle,u dont even know wat is happening am nt her pls ! I dnt like it
Am a quiet virgin ,who is full if chase n modesty,
Of you keep doubting me ,she mighr hypnotise u in her loom of evil ,
virgin of the gods, amaraintashi ewu.
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Deepfeel(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dpvs is a dangerous disease infact one of the worst on earth ,caused by Loving too much handsome village boys Omg cry am in pains ,my stomach mvppesley

DPVS as an acronyn is Dual personality Viral-syndrome..

Help me now am back from Quiz ,next tomorrow because i always talk to my self cry
It's normal after the hell that guy put you through sad
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
where did she run too amaraintashi ewu.
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by ChristianNorth: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
what kind of trouble do you have on a faceless forum, you are still a child, grow up and see the future ahead of you before is too late, delay is dangerous.
Life is too short to be taken too seriously. Allow her enjoy her fun. #Peace

1 Like

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Life is too short to be taken too seriously. Allow her enjoy her fun. #Peace
am also enjoy the fun with her brother, peace, is just today alone, 2morrow is a busy day for all worker, don't take it serious with me, am not what you think, am just very Happy today.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by ChristianNorth: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
am also enjoy the fun with her brother, peace
You are the #Boss, enjoy!
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Lucifer1419: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
am here punkass sad
is like amaraintashi has finally run away, let's continue the stupid fun, where you at amaraintashi, the spiritual witchcraft teenager.
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
What are you doing with Internet enabled phone
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
is like amaraintashi has finally run away, let's continue the stupid fun, where you at amaraintashi, the spiritual witchcraft teenager.
am here
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
am here
i 've been waiting 4 u
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
i 've been waiting 4 u
Y waiting 4 me witch?

Dont u av handwork ar u dis lazy like abdulazeez1002 ? Spits

1 Like

Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Y waiting 4 me witch?
because i want 2 expose u ,u idiotic village girl
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
because i want 2 expose u ,u idiotic village girl
Expose me kwa ? Dis yoruba girl leave me alone pls
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Expose me kwa ? Dis yoruba girl leave me alone pls
obirin elede nie ,omo kpa kpa . just shut up
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
obirin elede nie ,omo kpa kpa . just shut up
Dont you have handwork witch ?
Stop embarassing ursef
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dont you have handwork witch ?
Stop embarassing ursef
Some villageboys said u dont even have enough oil in ur pussi ?
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Some villageboys said u dont even have enough oil in ur pussi ?
Just shut pls ,am a christian i dnt engage in dos pussy cheap talks ok
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just shut pls ,am a christian i dnt engage in dos pussy cheap talks ok
Is that not y u claimed u ar a virgin ..ehen grin
Re: Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep by Amatarasha(f): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is that not y u claimed u ar a virgin ..ehen grin
Please sister witch ,i'm nt just a virgin but a vegetarian virgin , Am a holy young girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.