Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! (3375 Views)

Boyfriend Discovers Girlfriend's Cheating Through Phone Call / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by BimberBuzz: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
So GF answered the phone call while we were doing the do! cool

I called my good friend, let's call him Bob, to talk to him about the situation with my girlfriend. He shared the same feelings as me, in believing that her actions were not appropriate for the time. Then, he suggested the following, I should answer a call as well, but when I'm going down on her, and before she gets a chance to orgasm, and gauge her reaction.

I agree to try it out, as it sounded like a great idea. After all, I had very little to lose. If she didn't take it well then our relationship would probably cease to exist. I was already questioning our relationship and was contemplating ending it seeing that changes were not going to be made.

Fast forward to dat night. She comes over as usual, we eat, we watch TV for a good hour or so. I text Bob, "Call me in 15 minutes", send, and turn my ringer on, full volume. I begin to initiate sex, and before you know it, I'm beginning to eat her out. I took my time, as I wanted to make sure that she doesn't orgasm too fast. I start to speed up, in attempts to get her somewhat closer to climaxing, and shortly after my phone rings.

Just as she did, I got up, reached over, and answered my phone without hesitation. The look of disappointment on her face while I was talking to Bob on the phone was all I needed, frankly. Talked to Bob for about a minute or so and once I ended the call, I looked her in the eyes and said "And now you know how I felt last time". And with that, she started crying, and then she proceeded to apologize for answering her phone in the way she did, and admitted to me that it truly did hurt to be "interrupted" in such fashion.

I gladly accepted her apology, citing that I understand that empathy is difficult if you haven't shared the same experience. After it was all said and done, I jumped right back to eating her out, and we resumed our intimate time together. After we were done having sex, she even joked about us silencing each other's phones in bed for next time, which made me smile.

All in all, we are on much better terms now, and I'm thankful to my good friend for helping me out and potentially saving our relationship! So for any of you who ever experience something similar to what I've been through in a relationship, then try this approach for sure, it may help you out like it did for me!

2 Likes

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Any woman dat answer her call during sex...can as well read newpaper during sex.

1 Like

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by Small080(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
F*ck! I wonder how she'll sound while receiving that call grin grin

1 Like

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by KristaPretty(f): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sex shouldn't be interrupted. Except you no like the person then u can as well be reading a storybook while he's doing the do grin

1 Like

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
BimberBuzz:
So GF answered the phone call while we were doing the do! cool

I called my good friend, let's call him Bob, to talk to him about the situation with my girlfriend. He shared the same feelings as me, in believing that her actions were not appropriate for the time. Then, he suggested the following, I should answer a call as well, but when I'm going down on her, and before she gets a chance to orgasm, and gauge her reaction.

I agree to try it out, as it sounded like a great idea. After all, I had very little to lose. If she didn't take it well then our relationship would probably cease to exist. I was already questioning our relationship and was contemplating ending it seeing that changes were not going to be made.

Fast forward to dat night. She comes over as usual, we eat, we watch TV for a good hour or so. I text Bob, "Call me in 15 minutes", send, and turn my ringer on, full volume. I begin to initiate sex, and before you know it, I'm beginning to eat her out. I took my time, as I wanted to make sure that she doesn't orgasm too fast. I start to speed up, in attempts to get her somewhat closer to climaxing, and shortly after my phone rings.

Just as she did, I got up, reached over, and answered my phone without hesitation. The look of disappointment on her face while I was talking to Bob on the phone was all I needed, frankly. Talked to Bob for about a minute or so and once I ended the call, I looked her in the eyes and said "And now you know how I felt last time". And with that, she started crying, and then she proceeded to apologize for answering her phone in the way she did, and admitted to me that it truly did hurt to be "interrupted" in such fashion.

I gladly accepted her apology, citing that I understand that empathy is difficult if you haven't shared the same experience. After it was all said and done, I jumped right back to eating her out, and we resumed our intimate time together. After we were done having sex, she even joked about us silencing each other's phones in bed for next time, which made me smile.

All in all, we are on much better terms now, and I'm thankful to my good friend for helping me out and potentially saving our relationship! So for any of you who ever experience something similar to what I've been through in a relationship, then try this approach for sure, it may help you out like it did for me!
An eye for an eye? Not cool but it worked for you though, she has ears and she listens why not talk to her about it, this relationship would be fixed on fear and not respect, instead of her to think about how her selfishness is eating up your relationship now she would on see you as a vengeful typa man and would not do certain things because she is scared you'd revenge, that could also lead her to keep or hide secrets from you because she may be scared you'd take a negative action,I'm not praying for the worst bro but have a talk to her about what you did in a more different light and hear what she truly think,thats if she agrees to open up, there's no doubt she loves you but does she respect for you or its just fear?.

1 Like

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by iTearHerToto: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
Sex shouldn't be interrupted. Except you no like the person then u can as well be reading a storybook while he's doing the do grin
How many times have you done that

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by Nbote(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
If she takes a call while U are digging, my broda dig harder and deeper while she's on d call.. Dats all U need to interrupt d call

3 Likes

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by KristaPretty(f): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2019
iTearHerToto:

How many times have you done that

As the spirit leads grin
Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by BimberBuzz: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
omale88:

An eye for an eye? Not cool but it worked for you though, she has ears and she listens why not talk to her about it, this relationship would be fixed on fear and not respect, instead of her to think about how her selfishness is eating up your relationship now she would on see you as a vengeful typa man and would not do certain things because she is scared you'd revenge, that could also lead her to keep or hide secrets from you because she may be scared you'd take a negative action,I'm not praying for the worst bro but have a talk to her about what you did in a more different light and hear what she truly think,thats if she agrees to open up, there's no doubt she loves you but does she respect for you or its just fear?.

Not in a bad way; but sometimes subtle paybacks such as this is fine
Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nbote:
If she takes a call while U are digging, my broda dig harder and deeper while she's on d call.. Dats all U need to interrupt d call
True.. this happened long ago in uni.. my new girl and i were fvcking then all of a sudden her ex started calling i stretched my hands to reach the phone & when i saw the caller i handed it to her she didn't want to but i insisted. she was on her back with her legs up so i turned her doggystyle while she spoke to the goat head on the other side... The only reasonable word she could utter was hello? and the rest were muffled gibberish. She threw away the phone herself forgetting to end it and the big f00l on the other side was just listening as i continued hardfvcking her and smacking her ass while she screamed grin

2 Likes

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by GOFRONT(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
And I was busy suckling from her nipples when a call entered last nite....She picked her call and was like.....

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
And I was busy suckling from her nipples when a call entered last nite....She picked her call and was like.....

grin grin But its funny how some guys can't tell when something is off sha

1 Like

Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
BimberBuzz:

Not in a bad way; but sometimes subtle paybacks such as this is fine
Some questions are answers, if you read my post carefully I addressed your reply.
Re: GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending! by BimberBuzz: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2019
omale88:

Some questions are answers, if you read my post carefully I addressed your reply.

Thank you for the contribution

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A Reason Why You Need This Cash / How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. / (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.