Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,073 members, 7,845,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau (3962 Views)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
Ekkks! What planet 're u from. Taurus are romantic and our stubborness makes the act go wild
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by jkpretty(f): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
please where r the Gemini peeps. i sure think we r the most romantic
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Mandora(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
Geminis r 2 playful 2 b romantic
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by joefit4gur(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2007
Geminis are usually flirtatious, they may be a lil possessive too, in fact i think all those that are born in the mornth of June are flirts! Yeah! Look around and study then, they're all the same,

hehe tongue
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by acidrop(f): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2007
its libra jare, we dont show d luvin in a premature way, we do it maturedly

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by tete(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2007
The Aquarians definitely take the cake: gentle, caring, peaceful, loving and very romantic wink
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by azpunpin: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2007
Make nah all Keep shut oooo
Nah Libra be dah best N in romance, Wow, They are always good.
Up Libra.

Love Ya.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by jkpretty(f): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
Mandora:

Geminis r 2 playful 2 b romantic

sorry may be u meant "fun to be with" tongue

joefit4gur:

Geminis are usually flirtatious, they may be a little possessive too, in fact i think all those that are born in the mornth of June are flirts! Yeah! Look around and study then, they're all the same,

hehe tongue

Ode, U are being stupid with ur judgment. angry
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by luuvbuuh(f): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2007
Scorpio it is! sexy and mysterious,
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by acidrop(f): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2007
azpunpin:

Make nah all Keep shut oooo
Nah Libra be dah best N in romance, Wow, They are always good.
Up Libra.

Love Ya.

returning d luv, libra rule n rock big tym

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Beebsyn(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
The zodiac i no r taurus, libra and i dont no whch is best. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by slitty: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2007
common, saggitarius is the bomb; sexy, mysterious, funny, romantic, adventurous, loyal, what else do you want
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by wakapass: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
We are. Taurus. We are loyal, romantic (because we r ruled by Venus, the planet of love) & realistic what more can a partner want.

NB: Can Taurus & Aries work?
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by kinzolic(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2007
Materialistic keh
I'm a taurian and nothing materialistic and same goes 4 my sister infact i'm hearing dat 4 d 1st time abt taurians we jst rock girl cool cool cool
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by waxyweller: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
abeg where are the capricorn chicks :d :d :d
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
I said it before and i'm saying it again: VIRGOans are the most Romantic
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by mariaa(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2007
Taurus are more romantic they are the best cheesy kiss
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Configur(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
AM TAURIAN AND Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

TAURIANS ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST IN BED.THEY ARE ROMANTIC,SEXY,GREAT FUCKERS,GREAT KISSERS AND ALL IN ALL.THEY ARE THE KING OF THE BED

LIBRA,LEO AND SCORPIO TOO DEY TRY SHA!! BUT KHAKI NO FIT BE LIKE LEATHER,NEITHER CAN GARRI TATSE LIKE CONRFLAKES!! grin
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by waxyweller: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2007
Great Great Great CAPRICORN, na we dey get money pass and we dey romantic pass anything, but i learnt scopios like sex most,they are never satisfied,
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by funmeme(f): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
u want to know the most romantic? grin grin pls get in touch with a sagittarious woman. u go bow kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by funmeme(f): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
u want to know the most romantic? grin grin pls get in touch with a sagittarious man/woman. u go bow kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Configur(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
NA LIE

TAURIAN- D KING OF THE GAME-DEFINITELY,MOST DEFINITELY! cool
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2007
pisces, who else can claim the crown if not the pisces, ? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by amaikama(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2007
Mandora! i would like to take you on your words to prove Taureans are very romantic and not materialistic as you claim.

Shall we?

or should i start by blowing a kiss your way kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Femtex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2007
Cancerian are the most romantic
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by hazeleyez(f): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
taureans RULE baby yeah cool
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by omoharry(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2012
Mandora: If u say so. may b u r an exception 2 d rule. But I'm almost 80% sure dat pple wit d taurius zodiac sign r very materialistic. I dont think its a negative thing though I just know it robs of dem of being romantic

Ya, they are vain but are very nice and momantic people
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by omoharry(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2012
deekseen: I said it before and i'm saying it again: VIRGOans are the most Romantic

virgos are not really romantic but are pratical pple. very considerate and responsible. though they are analytical and perfectionist
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by base11(f): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2012
joefit4gur: Thereze something you are loosing you other Zodiac signs, Taurus is ruled by a planet called Venus (and Venus is the planet of love) Taurusian are really romantic when it comes to love, romantic, they dont give in easily but when they ARE IN, they never leave you, Try one of them,

HEHE!!! grin

So is Libra. I am Leo, ruled by the Sun. Flirtatious, Romantic, could be faithful when deeply in love, loves giving gifts, always fun, stubborn, head strong etc.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by base11(f): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2012
kinzolic: Materialistic keh
I'm a taurian and nothing materialistic and same goes 4 my sister infact i'm hearing dat 4 d 1st time abt taurians we jst rock girl cool cool cool

Sorry to say this Taurus, Capricorn are know for being materialistic, diff is taurus might work for theirs most of the time but capricorn wld always marry for wealth.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by base11(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2012
omo harry:

virgos are not really romantic but are pratical pple. very considerate and responsible. though they are analytical and perfectionist

Virgos are not romantic, they try to be but dont just get it, they are difficult to please, very practical everything must be according. They are very intelligent anyways, are serious in their relationships, very neat pple etc
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Leyelyzo: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2012
hazeleyez: taureans RULE baby yeah cool

Wao we gat almost a close username baby...and then taurus

Yea taurus all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex On First Meet / Nigerian Men / Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.