Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology (27129 Views)

Bsc In Computer Science, Is It Still A Lucrative Degree? / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by Marvyx(m): 5:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thanks. When this advice was needed in 2019, I had few that contributed only for it to hit front page in 2021 after I have moved on. I actually started M.Sc. Public Health. I just began the second semester. Thanks for your advice and everyone here too who made positive contribution. I am sure many out there will learn a thing or two from here.

Hello Bro,

How's it going with you? I have a Bsc Microbiology and almost done with my Msc Public Health. How did yours go? Was it worth it?
Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by eliwa47(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2022
egojeny1:

Interested in this, pls how good is this Public health as a course? Is it lucrative in Nigeria?
You said lucrative? I don't think so because the government are not doing what they ought to do, Doctors are not paid well, nurses and all medical professionals.
So just have it at the back of your mind that after completion of the course WITH GOOD GRADE, you will be sort for any where you will like to go all over the world with GOOD PAY.
Best of Luck.
Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by billpete89: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Train/Work as a Nurse in Germany
Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
monfizzy:
Good idea but unfortunately can’t help as it’s Naija. I did studied microbiology [/b]in Naija and later studied nursing when I moved to the U.K.

Being a nurse would open better doors for you in terms of migrating to countries like the U.K. US, Canada and Australia. [b]I don’t know why many Nigerians don’t study nursing and other healthcare courses
that can easily pave way for them to move abroad.

You did the same you are blaming them for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by Enskynelson(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2022
Marvyx:

Hello Bro,

How's it going with you? I have a Bsc Microbiology and almost done with my Msc Public Health. How did yours go? Was it worth it?
Same here. Only Dissertation left.
Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by billpete89: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Degree holders in Physiotherapy only

Re: I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology by Anuoluwa100: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please can anyone help with an information on what to do if I want to switch from microbiology to nursing in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job Now And Get Over N8m Payoff? / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.