Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM (43098 Views)

18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos) / Women Expose A Man & His Nudes After He Slid Into Their DMs To Send Them Dick / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Misslagbaja: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Feminism is not gender equality. Feminism is demanding for things you don't deserve because you are a woman.

Where did you see that? Stark illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Funaki: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
9jaBloke:
Feminism is often misinterpreted. It's simply an advocacy for fair treatment of humans irrespective of gender and the total eradication of sexism in social, religious, economic, educational and other activities.
It is not even gender sensitive. An alpha male can be a feminist so long as he actively or passively supports gender equality.

Lots of uninformed people mistake Misandry for Feminism. A true feminist advocates gender equity and gender neutrality. So let's all get rid of the sick notion that feminism translates to man-hating.

The United Nations General Assembly listed Gender Equality as one of the 17 Global goals to be achieved before the year 2030 for sustainable development in the world and here we are in Africa.

I'm a man and a feminist and I offer no apologies.
you have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by peteryoung2048d(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congrats sir!

That was my physics teacher when I was still in secondary school. Am so happy for you.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Sixaxis: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mheen
This guy go see shege, the brother of pepper..
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by 9jaAmerican: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Nigerian feminist and challenger ties the knot with her man, 5 months after he slid into her DM.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/wedding-photos-nigerian-a-feminist-her-man-5-months-after-he-slid-into-her-dm
LMAO immediately I saw the lady's pics, I knew nairalanders were going to be having her for lunch. Mean people everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Feminist indeed. undecided undecided
And that her make down though
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by liberalchick(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
They know!! They purposely mischaracterize feminism to derail the movement, they are bad actors. Who doesn’t know feminism has nothing to do with marriage or having kids or cooking for your husband? They already know some famous feminists that are married with children.

9jaBloke:
Feminism is often misinterpreted. It's simply an advocacy for fair treatment of humans irrespective of gender and the total eradication of sexism in social, religious, economic, educational and other activities.
It is not even gender sensitive. An alpha male can be a feminist so long as he actively or passively supports gender equality.

Lots of uninformed people mistake Misandry for Feminism. A true feminist advocates gender equity and gender neutrality. So let's all get rid of the sick notion that feminism translates to man-hating.

The United Nations General Assembly listed Gender Equality as one of the 17 Global goals to be achieved before the year 2030 for sustainable development in the world and here we are in Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by InvertedHammer: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
/
She was never a feminist.

She was just frustrated.

The man deserves an award for reviving a dead bone.

In Nigeria, there is a thin line between feminism and frustration. Nigerian feminists are misery that deserves company.
/

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by luminouz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Humility017:

I know her very well...
she is a staunch feminist.
her name is mercy a uniben graduate.
she is my friend...
Then why is she getting married,I thought they dont like men or submission
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Ranchhoddas: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Misslagbaja:

Where did you see that? Stark illiterate.
Show otherwise, instead of throwing insults. How is about gender equality?
What have you deserved that you have been denied because you are a woman that your brother has obtained?

Let's see who the illiterate is grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by liberalchick(f): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations to the new couple.

I always say, define your ideologies, know your values and seek a partner who shares them. Simple. It’s good to always start out a relationship with full disclosure so there wouldn’t be any surprises later. I hope next month this guy will not start a thread here on NL titled “ my wife is not submissive, what should I do?”
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by 9jaBloke: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
liberalchick:
They know!! They purposely mischaracterize feminist to derail the movement, they are bad actors. Who doesn’t know feminism has nothing to do with marriage or having kids or cooking for your husband. They already know some famous feminist that are married with children.

They don't all know ma'am. Some men are too entrenched in the lopsided African tradition, others are too plagued by their shortcomings that the only place they command respect is at home.

The world is moving on very fast... the Perth Agreement, SDGs, Women rights/empowerment and Nigeria needs to tag along.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Agugbadin: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Akutaku, egbe beri Ugo eberi
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Agugbadin: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
She was never a feminist.

She was just frustrated.

The man deserves an award for reviving a dead bone.

In Nigeria, there is a thin line between feminism and frustration. Nigerian feminists are misery that deserves company.
/

She was just frustrated.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by koyyess: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
9jaBloke:

No point trying to educate regressive baboons.

Regressive baboons are like earth worms and the word 'feminist' is like salt to them.

They rather misinterpret the meaning of the name intentionally to make themselves sleep better at night. grin

It takes a real alpha male( not a self proclaimed counterfeit) to walk up boldly to a feminist.

Regressive baboons would develop high bp for just thinking about it. grin

Let them misinterpret it a 101 times. They can never stop the movement. It is spreading like wild fire.

Las las they will become completely depressed and mentally deranged because they know the world hates them and only a few number of fish brained females give them attention. It is already happening.

Or can't you see how most of these regressive baboons are turning suicidal, becoming angry f@ggots, buying sex dolls, committing bestiality, becoming frustrated and animalistic in nature? Even non feminists can no longer handle them. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Joromi12:
People wey no gree get sense. How ur kids go con be. Husband be like rat wife be like bat

Later dem go give Birth to Spoilt Brats....... wink wink wink

#Rhymes....
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by SmartMen: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
mrNEMZY:
This just confirms my point.

She was a feminist because she is an evening newspaper, and desperately lacks preek.

Immediately a guy came, she dropped her useless feminism.

See guys, whenever you see a feminist, have pity on them, they live a very depressing life, and they cling on to feminism just to avoid suicide. You can even extend the pity by offering them preek aswell, let's help reduce depression among the evening newspapers.

Nonsense

Say Nigerian Feminist or some Nigerian Feminist... Cos most of them are heart broken but I realize that the married ones or the ones with marriage in mind are the reasonable ones among their zombie lots
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by koyyess: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
liberalchick:
They know!! They purposely mischaracterize feminism to derail the movement, they are bad actors. Who doesn’t know feminism has nothing to do with marriage or having kids or cooking for your husband? They already know some famous feminist that are married with children.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by koyyess: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
So a non feminist is not assertive and confident?
African women, come and see what you have been reduced to- A door mat!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
mehn dis one no get flesh at all.everything is jus dry like bonga.happy married life to them anyway.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by meobizy(f): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
That old woman needs food.
It won’t take long for her to pile on marriage weight.
I hope her husband did not use her current weight as a criteria for selection.
I also hope she can cook because that feminist tag always connotes incompetence.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Myself2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of Rotimi Judas Amaechi

See nails, see face,,, why does she look like a winch ??( I didn't call her a witch o,,,I said winch)
her hands sef...reminds me of dat witch hand old gagool in that novel king solomon's mines.i just hope dis new husband encourages her to eat well so her beauty and body go come out.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by duduade: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
nosiebaba:
God is good.. Beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Looooooool...
Me too i "shook"
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:
That old woman needs food.
It won’t take long for her to pile on marriage weight.
I hope her husband did not use her current weight as a criteria for selection.
I also hope she can cook because that feminist tag always connotes incompetence.
i dont think she is old.its the extreme emerciation dat makes her look old.if she eat better food and rest her body and her youth go come out.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by lilcutie8916(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Joromi12:
People wey no gree get sense. How ur kids go con be. Husband be like rat wife be like bat
heartless
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by liberalchick(f): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Trust me they do. The ones here on NL, I can already see some monikers here repeating same misleading talking points I corrected them on in a previous thread. They are willfully ignorant because it confirms their bias. They don’t want to accept that feminism is not as bad as they were previously led to believe. I welcome genuine allies. I appreciate that you are willing to learn and know more about it and for that I thank you.

9jaBloke:

They don't all know ma'am. Some men are too entrenched in the lopsided African tradition, others are too plagued by their shortcomings that the only place they command respect is at home.

The world is moving on very fast... the Perth Agreement, SDGs, Women rights/empowerment and Nigeria needs to tag along.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by koyyess: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congrats to them.

They will not birth useless children.

They will not birth typical negroe males that rape, kill and steal for a living.

They will not birth females with ice fish brain that have sole purposes of being sex objects and baby making machines of animals.

They are a perfect match.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Slimsly100(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fada lawd!!!
cry
What a combination!!!
Their children will be beauty Kings and queens.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by v2: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
That is why people like you are single.

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
9jaBloke:

I 'heart' this comment.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Magnoliaa(f): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Feminist or Manist...

The thirst for sex is a biological need like hunger for food.

She would still go on her knees for doggy style.

I am a nice guy BUT this girl don pass "BEST BEFORE" date. She don almost reach "Expiry date"

Right, because you cannot be a feminist and still enjoy sex?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by zoedew: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
NOC1:
God brought peoples of same design together, thier kids must not resemble them on beauty.
was she on a dry fast?
another man food is another man poison.
cool grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Uses Keke For Their Pre-wedding Pictures / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.