Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? (8799 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just wondering how many males out there think it's ok for the lady to propose to them? Or do you think it's still the man's duty??
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Emac34: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
I'm open minded
Filling where supposed to be expressed not staying and dying emotionally

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
my wife proposed to me thou

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Lionbite(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
As romantic as it sounds i would not welcome such a bold step cos of so many reasons like it mounts so much pressure on the guy cos after proposal a wedding is expected to follow suit and what if the guy is not financially at that point.
And again u might not actually be his true love, even though he said yes when you proposed he might still be testing the waters with other girls and not ready to have kids and take certain responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by vedah: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Like I'm tryna play the scene in my head now.

Wtf?
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Swizdoe(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
WTF!!!
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
As romantic as it sounds i would not welcome such a bold step cos of so many reasons like it mounts so much pressure on the guy cos after proposal a wedding is expected to follow suit and what if the guy is not financially at that point.
And again u might not actually be his true love, even though he said yes when you proposed he might still be testing the waters with other girls and not ready to have kids and take certain responsibilities.

I hear you. But if you already have a child with him? And he's proved his love and dedication?
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
my wife proposed to me thou
Asi
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
vedah:
Like I'm tryna play the scene in my head now.

Wtf?

Really?? Wow. Ok
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Swizdoe:
WTF!!!

Why do you say that?
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Melonny(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
A man should do that. A man who hasn't proposed isn't ready for marriage. don't force him

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Lionbite(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmilieJones:

I hear you. But if you already have a child with him? And he's proved his love and dedication?
i understand that the relationship might be smooth right now and everything is rosy and you feel its time to take it to the next level, but you need to know that commitment is a big deal to we guys so when you propose to a guy he might have a feeling of being trapped like you are restricting him, forcing the responsibilities on him and all that. So i think its more ideal if he's the one to propose

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:

i understand that the relationship might be smooth right now and everything is rosy and you feel its time to take it to the next level, but you need to know that commitment is a big deal to we guys so when you propose to a guy he might have a feeling of being trapped like you are restricting him, forcing the responsibilities on him and all that. So i think its more ideal if he's the one to propose

OK. Thanks for your honesty smiley
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Asi

undecided

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Lionbite(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmilieJones:

OK. Thanks for your honesty smiley
you welcome, always glad to help.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by iPrevail(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sounds like som'in that would make me feel embarrassed.
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
iPrevail:
Sounds like som'in that would make me feel embarrassed.

Really? You wouldn't find it romantic then
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Asi
she is Igbo.. Phew
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
dingbang:
she is Igbo.. Phew
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
ayam surprised u are igbo na... Ke ije
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by iPrevail(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmilieJones:

Really? You wouldn't find it romantic then

No effing way.
A girl professing her feelings is cool. Proposing marriage is taking things too far.
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
iPrevail:

No effing way.
A girl professing her feelings is cool. Proposing marriage is taking things too far.

So even if she was your true love and she asked you, you'd refuse?
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
dingbang:
ayam surprised u are igbo na... Ke ije
I hear ya. Udo
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by iPrevail(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmilieJones:

So even if she was your true love and she asked you, you'd refuse?

Why the hell would she do that? undecided

BTW, there's no such thing as "true love". To love or not to love is a matter of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
iPrevail:

Why the hell would she do that? undecided

BTW, there's no such thing as "true love". To love or not to love is a matter of choice.

OK. Was just a question
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Splinz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmilieJones:
Just wondering how many males out there think it's ok for the lady to propose to them? Or do you think it's still the man's duty??

Try that shit with me and get one of your tooth knocked out! That's my fucking business!
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

Try that shit with me and get one of your tooth knocked out! That's my fucking business!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
What if you propose to a man that is not financially stable for marriage? One chance is your name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by Oppypoppy: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
How woman go propose to man. This end time wan con dey water things down o. Hia!

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by ikp120(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
I respect ladies like that alot... I prefer that type

1 Like

Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
ikp120:
I respect ladies like that alot... I prefer that type

I think it takes courage for a woman to do it
Re: Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? by EmilieJones(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
I ask because I have already asked my boyfriend to marry me. He said yes. To me it WAS the right thing to do. Just wanted a man's opinion that's all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11 / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Leave A Message For Someone Here Without Mentioning Their Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.