Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,833 members, 7,844,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? (1828 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Slayer10: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone, I don't even know where to start,

I'm a young guy of 25 years old, a graduate, currently working and earning a comfortable salary every month, I decided to get my self a woman someone I can settle down with, fast foward I got on dating site and met this lady, beautiful sweet and charming, so I chat her up we exchanged numbers, asked her out we fell in love started dating, 2 months into the relationship I found out she had child.

I still continued.

Now the problem is. I don't like the child

I can't accept another man child, I love the girl but the child very stubborn I'm a calm person who loves his space,

She knows this, yet she is forcing her child on me and it's bringing quarrels because I'm not accepting. Please guys help me. I told her now that I don't want the relationship she is saying I should give her the money she added to my money to rent a 2 bedroom flat. The rent is 400k she only gave me 60k she said I should pay her the money and she will leave.

I don't have money now me am tired of the girl I am confused I don't even know what to do.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sharp guy. You Don chop free punna.
In case your preeq decides to think for you
Read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5625022/just-ended-marriage-single-mum

5 Likes

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Olalan(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
You said you earn a comfortable salary........then do all that's within your means to pay her the money she gave you and you guys can end your relationship peacefully

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Give her her 60k and let her go. You owe her nothing but that. She should have told you about the child earlier and not 2 months into the relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Cholls(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
My brother nawao and you say you love her

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by DonJayrome(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
From your story I can bet it is not just the child that has suddenly made you loose interest in the girl. As a matured guy I know the sex life isn't as beautiful as the face na why you wan jakpa.

Anyways count your lucky stars that she only asked for her 60k to move out and didn't decide to poison you or burn down the house. Better borrow the money sharply and get her packing before she change her mind if not na till death una go path.

You knew she had a child but you still wanted to chop abi and now the pikin no come dey make you happy after you don chop e don tire you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by DonJayrome(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Give her her 60k and let her go. You owe her nothing but that. She should have told you about the child earlier and not 2 months into the relationship.

I can bet the op lied about the 2months before knowing she had a child. He just wants it to look like he didn't know on time but that na story for the gods. He knew from the start but was blinded by lust. Probably as he starting chopping her the thing no come too sweet again. Maybe na after two months of chopping the girl him realize say e no go work then carry pikin as the issue to take move ahead.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Slayer10: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
DonJayrome:
From your story I can bet it is not just the child that has suddenly made you loose interest in the girl. As a matured guy I know the sex life isn't as beautiful as the face na why you wan jakpa.

Anyways count your lucky stars that she only asked for her 60k to move out and didn't decide to poison you or burn down the house. Better borrow the money sharply and get her packing before she change her mind if not na till death una go path.

You knew she had a child but you still wanted to chop abi and now the pikin no come dey make you happy after you don chop e don tire you.

I already engaged her. We were suppose to get married

We just had argument now, still injured my lips with knife. Currently bleeding now she has stormed out of the house
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Slayer10: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
DonJayrome:

I can bet the op lied about the 2months before knowing she had a child. He just wants it to look like he didn't know on time but that na story for the gods. He knew from the start but was blinded by lust. Probably as he starting chopping her the thing no come too sweet again. Maybe na after two months of chopping the girl him realize say e no go work then carry pikin as the issue to take move ahead.

Nooooo I swear with my life. If say I fit record audio I got record and explain here properly to type in this condition is very tiring
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by MedicH: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
here is another nonentity. give her the shikini 60k and let her go. all i can see here is a guy that has gotten tired of chopping whatever it is a once charming woman has to offer and now woman is expired. do not waste her time one sec again.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Fizzymike1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Young man it seems u are not serious with ur life, y waisting ur time on a woman u know u cant marry.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Kevsmart88(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
I wouldn't join the bandwagon that would come out here and criticize all single mums. Some are beautiful in and out, motivated and can make good partners..your case is one out of many,it just didn't work out for reasons best known to you, so give her the money and let the lady be...Enough of this single mum this ,single mum that...

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by MedicH: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cholls:
My brother nawao and you say you love her

the bolded ends in puna no more no less. just naija babes are not usually mart at all
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by DonJayrome(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Slayer10:

We just had argument now, still injured my lips with knife. Currently bleeding now she has stormed out of the house

Na wa oooo. She the kind of woman you wanted to marry. Better let go now now before its too late. You never marry her she dey carry knife for you. If you marry her na cutlass she go use butcher you.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by samdavjustin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Guy you better give her money so you can move on with your life in peace. How can a young guy like you want carry someone else responsibility for head all in the name of love. Am glad you came back to ur sense and learnt your lesson. Single mom is to Bleep and move on unless she is rich in that case you can settle down and enjoy ur life
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by DonJayrome(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kevsmart88:
I wouldn't join the bandwagon that would come out here and criticize all single mums. Some are beautiful in and out, motivated and can make good partners..your case is one out of many,it just didn't work out for reasons best known to you, so give her the money and let the lady be...Enough of this single mum this ,single mum that...

You are right. Honestly I can't remember the last time a have been with any girl that is not a single mum. As a matter of fact I am so addicted to single mums. They are just too wonderful. But I know there are the yeye ones sha although I hardly meet those yeye ones.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by eskorbrown(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Slayer10:

U must av promised her marriage.U don chop finish,now u wan run.She shudnt av injured ur lips but ur preeq.U av no idea wat single moms r capable of doing.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
I dedicate this thread to gina2019 to hear her opinion

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Olachase(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol and you talk u work in a company that pays 9 figure, U no see 60k return the fact is this the girl love you and she's ready to support ur future well na you gain u Don suck breast and nak puna congratulation buh hope you no spoil the Paradise.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by bbstarr(f): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op.. Are you the same slayer I know? Sonofluci?
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by PrinzCarter(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
I always tell ppl wen u see d wrong sign wen dating end it oo its better to be happy Dan trying to b happy just to please ur self,ur village ppl ur frds ur rivals ... Look for 60k n give her add 1k for her effort in the joint force n gladly lock ur door ...
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Slayer10:
I'm a young guy of 25 years old, a graduate, currently working and earning a comfortable salary every month,
Do the needful: return the money.
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Taywon: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
So u no count the cost b4 u begin d journey...
I tire 4 u oo....
How many times are we going to repeat the same lesson...
There is more to this... U wan start ur own match with handicap +1
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Gina2019(f): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oma307:
I dedicate this thread to gina2019 to hear her opinion
Do I look like a relationship expert? shocked
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by superfitsez(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gina2019:
Do I look like a relationship expert? shocked
he just wants to know if you act the same way other single mum does,, you know since you had your last child with emekA, thing's av really changed
Re: Guys Help Me, Should I Break Up With Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
At 25 you are already asking whether or not to marry a single mother, shey you want to die young ni

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrests Facebook Slay Queen Over 8,500 Naira Transport Fare / Should I Tell Him How Many Men I Slept With Before We Met? / I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.