Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,176 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

‘i’m Gay & Am Not Ashamed Of It’ – Nigerian Man, Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’m Gay & Am Not Ashamed Of It’ – Nigerian Man, Says (497 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Gay & Am Not Ashamed Of It’ – Nigerian Man, Says by Gistsfanz: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Brainless Brain, has come out of the closet. The young man who is a graduate of UNILAG, boldly took to his Facebook timeline to disclose to his friends that he is gay and proud of being one.

He further shared loved up photos with his boo of 9 years.
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. I’m gay and am not ashamed of it. I’d be adding my boo here soon. Our relationship is 9 years now n counting, am just happy people like bobrisky haven’t stolen him away from me.”, he wrote.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/im-gay-am-not-ashamed-of-it-nigerian.html

Re: ‘i’m Gay & Am Not Ashamed Of It’ – Nigerian Man, Says by dawnomike(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2019
You tried for your age...
Re: ‘i’m Gay & Am Not Ashamed Of It’ – Nigerian Man, Says by elgramz: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2019
You don't need to be ashamed, we are ashamed on your behalf cry
Re: ‘i’m Gay & Am Not Ashamed Of It’ – Nigerian Man, Says by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2019
grin After all dix stress in dix country,u still want to stress yuhself to be digging a dry hole... Chaii alu mere..

(1) (Reply)

Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently / This Couple Had 3 Wedding Ceremonies In 12 Months (video) / A woman while traveling met different men and did this. Watch the video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.