Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player (3839 Views)

GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Pr0stitute / 15 Signs You’re Dating A ‘coded’ Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2010
::[/b]zZzZzZz[b]::
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by blapo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
Interesting memoir, interesting spectators, what episode are we now?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
lajaja,
You cant just disappear for days on end without continuing this playa saga. I cant be at work working on my spreadsheets wondering why you leave us hanging for days. This memoir needs to be revitalized or else i'll take the thread over and relay my own memoir, lol.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Mobinga: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

hahahaha grin grin now you're sleeping abi?? grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by IZUKWU(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2010
@spoilt ,we are waiting for ur own memoirs but on your own thread ,to avoid confusion as many people are begining to tell their stories.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2010
vorosmartm:

angry This is the weakest story i've ever read. undecided If its a true story, then your life is so whack. The fact that you are an adulterer does not make u a player one bit. You are just a WEAK[/b]man. With your intro, tot by now your beans serving count go don reach 30 minimum. [b]WEAK GUY TELLING HIS WHACK STORY

Thank you very much.

Inked_Nerd:

Thank you.

9ijaprince:

There is nothing coded in your memoir.

Thank you.

I did say from the beginning that this was not a thing I'm proud of. I have not even narrated up to half of my memoir yet impatience made people to make ludicrous statements like the ones above.

Well, may be it was a mistake starting this narrations in the first place. I am therefore, prepared to make right the wrong.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? / Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? / A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.