Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

#worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! (3206 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2019
This is a disgusting thread of terrible things different women in Ghana did to their partners either in revenge or out of jealousy. Hmmm make una fear women o!! shocked shocked

If after going through this thread you don't fear women then you're what Yoruba call an Ebora! Please read the true life submissions below!
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Page 1

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2019
I don't know about you but using dirty blood to make a meal for an human being like you is EVIL!!! angry shocked shocked

Aha! It is a terrible thing to do to a person who didn't murder someone. Yeepa! I'm still shivering and puking air since I read it this morning embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2019
OP is looking for yeye attention, na u post,na u still claim FTC, STC,TTC...are u high

The story sef is stale....everything they did was done cuz their husbands hurt them...so stop with the Bulllllshiiiit!!! undecided
Goan sleep or something

6 Likes

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Page 2

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by dominique(f): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Causes and effects

Actions and reactions

For 10 years, she was the docile housewife who was not allowed to have a means of income by the same husband who refused to pay for her mother's treatment. As if that's not bad enough, he's funding the lifestyle of a small girl while she was busy running around for funds to treat her mum. If that's not wickedness, I don't know what is. Some of you men bring out monsters in your wives. You feel you owe her no loyalty while she's to spend the rest of her life pleasing you. Let's ask ourselves, would this woman have gone all the way to carry out that disgusting act if her husband was faithful and supportive?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2019
luminouz:
OP is looking for yeye attention, na u post,na u still claim FTC, STC,TTC...are u high

The story sef is stale....everything they did was done cuz their husbands hurt them...so stop with the Bulllllshiiiit!!! undecided
Goan sleep or something

Mr lumi I want to guess you were viciously raped in the arsehole by your togolese gateman when you were a teenager and that experience makes you mad at anything and everything. Stale or not it happened and I'm sharing for people to see. You need the sleep more than I do

3 Likes

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

Mr lumi I want to guess you were viciously raped in the arsehole by your togolese gateman when you were a teenager and that experience makes you mad at anything and everything. Stale or not it happened and I'm sharing for people to see. You need the sleep more than I do

Ouch!!! Seems I struck a nerve!!!!
Pele,u hear??

News have been on FP ages back,just type some keywords and u will find it.
Just try and rest eh...its June 12 for fvcks sakes!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:
Causes and effects

Actions and reactions

For 10 years, she was the docile housewife who was not allowed to have a means of income by the same husband who refused to pay for her mother's treatment. As if that's not bad enough, he's funding the lifestyle of a small girl while she was busy running around for funds to treat her mum. If that's not wickedness, I don't know what is. Some of you men bring out monsters in your wives. You feel you owe her no loyalty while she's to spend the rest of her life pleasing you. Let's ask ourselves, would this woman have gone all the way to carry out that disgusting act if her husband was faithful and supportive?

Chai I really can't argue with this perspective but what I see is a woman that snapped. Not every woman does snap and behave like this in such situations. This is very extreme. What happened to confrontation? Amicable separation if necessary? She went too far
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2019
luminouz:

Ouch!!! Seems I struck a nerve!!!!
Pele,u hear??

News have been on FP ages back,just type some keywords and u will find it.
Just try and rest eh...its June 12 for fvcks sakes!!! undecided

Lmao I'm rested that's why I can post this. You on the other hand are not rested: you're busy crawling the web for who to infect with your negative energy. Begone satan
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:
Page 2

This one is interesting. What if the guy refuses to marry or accept responsibility of the kid? SMH. Women!
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by dominique(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

Chai I really can't argue with this perspective but what I see is a woman that snapped. Not every woman does snap and behave like this in such situations. This is very extreme. What happened to confrontation? Amicable separation if necessary? She went too far

Confrontation that would lead to domestic violence and you men will still blame her that she was running her mouth and deserves to be beaten. How is a woman who has not worked for most of her adult life supposed to cope as a divorcee? A lot of women who are trapped in sad loveless marriages sometimes take such despicable steps to get back at their husbands, the men who brought out the demons in them in the first place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:

Confrontation that would lead to domestic violence and you men will still blame her that she was running her mouth and deserves to be beaten. How is a woman who has not worked for most of her adult life supposed to cope as a divorcee? A lot of women who are trapped in sad loveless marriages sometimes take such despicable steps to get back at their husbands, the men who brought out the demons in them in the first place.

She doesn't have to be violent; she can involve someone he respects. I know how divorce works here in Africa: the stigma, hurt, financial struggles..enough to make a woman stick with a hateful marriage. Still revenge within a marriage you're still in doesn't look good to me sha. She dey give am menses chop and still accept his ejaculate inside her...ayama
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by sisisioge: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2019
I was waiting to see more dreadful things.

Like pulling his front teeth off grin after he punched her first tongue

1 Like

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by luminouz(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

Lmao I'm rested that's why I can post this. You on the other hand are not rested: you're busy crawling the web for who to infect with your negative energy. Begone satan
Lmaooo...now I'm Satan..c'mon,let that guy rest till Sunday na...una too dey call his name grin
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by IamPlato(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:
Page 1
what Exactly Did The Woman Do Wrong Here

1 Like

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by IamPlato(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:
I don't know about you but using dirty blood to make a meal for an human being like you is EVIL!!! angry shocked shocked

Aha! It is a terrible thing to do to a person who didn't murder someone. Yeepa! I'm still shivering and puking air since I read it this morning embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Come On Shut Up. The Man Got What He Deserved

1 Like

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
IamPlato:
Come On Shut Up. The Man Got What He Deserved

You're one of the people that can't type a normal sentence without inserting an insult right? Do better.... Or get what's coming for you

1 Like

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
sisisioge:
I was waiting to see more dreadful things.

Like pulling his front teeth off grin after he punched her first tongue

Ahhh there are more terrible things o. I'll post them later kiss
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
God help ...Men are an endangered species
Lmao grin
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

No she didn't. separation would be too easy for him.
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

The woman is wrong.

With that out of the way, how is she supposed to support herself if she amicably separates from her evil husband?

We always need to be careful. We do not want to build monsters as spouses.
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by MissJoy29(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

We are waiting.
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by MissJoy29(f): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:

We are waiting.
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:
Causes and effects

Actions and reactions

in other words what she did is tenable considering what the husband did, if this is not thinking with vagina I don't know what is.
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
dat first story about d lady using her menstrual blood to prepare food for d husband i dont blame her o.the guy even deserve worse from her.
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by Draught: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Part 3.

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
So this penis lock juju is this easy?!

I thought it involved using snake tail, chicken liver and the spit of an owl wink cheesy
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

in other words what she did is tenable considering what the husband did, if this is not thinking with vagina I don't know what is.

I think what she means is actions have equal and proportionate consequences
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Part 4: See set up o shocked shocked

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / I Stumbled Upon This Online, Any Idea Who This Might Be? / The Evil We Are Contending Against In Nigeria [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.