Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! (6449 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
bigmic111:

hello bukatyne

Hi bigmic111
Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
bukatyne:

I don't think the OP is justifying rape.

If we would protect our treasures, why would we not guard our bodies?

I bet that no sane person leaves money in his window or outside his/her door nor would anyone sleep with the doors open even in a secure estate.

Are you saying that they are trying to justify stealing?

Why would anyone want to dress indecently in the first place?

it's such a simple logic as u have rightly said. but not many see it as such
Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
bukatyne:

Hi bigmic111
thanks for stopping by. I needed a female touch to this, saying her mind.
how are you?
Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
bigmic111:

thanks for stopping by. I needed a female touch to this, saying her mind.

how are you?

I am good, thanks.
Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
bukatyne:

I am good, thanks.
you're welcome
Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by SIRTee15: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rape is never the victims fault.

Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by Udemeeyenabasi: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
SIRTee15:
Rape is never the victims fault.

It makes me wonder when some men claim a woman's dressing no matter how indecent and provocative will have no effect on them. Let's not deceive our sisters and daughters, if their dresses don't properly cover sensitive parts of their body, then most men who look at them will be sexually stirred and turned on. Some of those men may be incapable of controlling their sex drive and may assault or rape them... Prevention is better than cure! 4utl
Re: Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! by Udemeeyenabasi: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Today I saw a young girl walking on the streets and attracting a number of cat calls from the young men around. I also noticed that other better dressed girls also passed by and attracted no cat calls to themselves...It is a well established saying that "You will be addressed the way you dress". Indecent dressing certainly draws attention, the wrong kind, including that of the rapist!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong / My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.