Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary (25041 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wow Congrats, Una Too Fine Mbok

I Pray I Find Mind Soon
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by buzmanjohn(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by yawehoverall: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
ieemmanuel:
Hmm i saw this and could not resist replying ..this my first time ever writting any thing on Nl to show you how i mean evry word u about to read right now..i hv been a guest all my life..

i am seriously looking for a lady for a serious relationship that might lead to What am seeing up there..

MUST BE YOUNG(a +) as iam, intelligent, GODfearing and beautiful,SLIM
with them curves~me i dont like v.fat girls i can not lie you, sweet, good in bed as I am embarassed" no need to show up cleavage n yet still look beautiful from the inside out,
I know is too much to ask..but please i hv faith i can meet her too this way cry

IGBO (a +)
MUST BE A LITERATE ..this is no joke
As for me ..just know that i am disciplined, focused and a graduate.

God fearing! And good in bed! How does it correlate? It takes an expert to be good in bed, and you want her to fear God. Smh.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by ThePreachersSon: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
ieemmanuel:
Hmm i saw this and could not resist replying ..this my first time ever writting any thing on Nl to show you how i mean evry word u about to read right now..i hv been a guest all my life..

i am seriously looking for a lady for a serious relationship that might lead to What am seeing up there..

MUST BE YOUNG(a +) as iam, intelligent, GODfearing and beautiful,SLIM
with them curves~me i dont like v.fat girls i can not lie you, sweet, good in bed as I am embarassed" no need to show up cleavage n yet still look beautiful from the inside out,
I know is too much to ask..but please i hv faith i can meet her too this way cry

IGBO (a +)
MUST BE A LITERATE ..this is no joke
As for me ..just know that i am disciplined, focused and a graduate.

If you have money, go to Beijing or Shanghai, read what you wrote up there to them. They would make her for you. But if you don't have so much money, go to Aba.
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by emelda86(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

If you have money, go to Beijing or Shanghai, read what you wrote up there to them. They would make her for you. But if you don't have so much money, go to Aba.

Ijiya nna
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2019
TANID:
Lol! grin Savage Reply

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by ThePreachersSon: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=emelda86 post=79339183]

Ijiya nna/quote]

What does "Ijiya nna" mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.