Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots (9131 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Common Excuses Some Guys Give For Not Shooting Their Shots. / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by GodWrites: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2020
A creature (OP) who believes he's a man buries his head and hope in shame as he gives into despair. Everything he wished for hasn't manifested , all he worked for is in vain.
His patient Bitch has waited so long for the fattest bone, she's now thin. Man's best friend goes out to search for a creature she can call a man. OP is lonely and frustrated so OP picks a device with 2g internet, finds his way into a faceless forum and becomes a troll.

Op if you are willing to change your status in the society and make women of all races, shapes and figures worship you, you need to make money.

Op go and make money! Op chase money! Op talk Money. Op shoot money

Your case is even worse than op, since you believe a cheap hoe is enough motivation to make money.

My son, please make money because you want to make money, not for some cheap dirty hoe that probably wouldn't add any value to your life.

Folks with a mindset such as yours are anguishing in poverty, and that's because you're hustling with the wrong motive.

Grow Up!
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Silentgroper(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I saw what you did there cheesy and no I live in southwest. This is hell-fire fr.I can't imagine what people that have to stay under this sun for hours are going through.:-)

You're not even romantic one bit, your song is awful.grin
huh! .. What did i do? , i didnt do nothing baby girl, i swear. grin .

i dont think d heat is dat much around here. D sun is also minimal here.

Only God knws where u stay.

lol. It was quick freestyle nw, nt lyk u can even sing dan me. *rolls eyes*

coming 4rm someone dat wont let me cuddle her. I guess we are both nt romantic
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:

huh! .. What did i do? , i didnt do nothing baby girl, i swear. grin .

i dont think d heat is dat much around here. D sun is also minimal here.

Only God knws where u stay.

lol. It was quick freestyle nw, nt lyk u can even sing dan me. *rolls eyes*

coming 4rm someone dat wont let me cuddle her. I guess we are both nt romantic

Okay I hear you.I'll tell you where I stay if you'll tell me yours, an answer for an answer. tongue

I'm sure I'll floor you in a freestyle competition.
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
ebonyggurl:

This is one of the major reasons I don't support girls who 'shoot their shot'...if the guy doesn't like her, he won't tell her straight up that he doesn't like her...he'll keep leading her on...nothing to lose you say? For her to have built up the courage to ask you out, she obviously likes you and you can't even be honest with her...you wanna hurt the poor girl instead...yall should kwantinue

Girls do the same thing..
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Karlifate: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
happybee:
Girls... grin

Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Karlifate: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okada abeg drop me here!!!

*spreads mat* cheesy

Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Karlifate: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
chinchonglee:
My own is my yoruba ex ooo.. she keeps shooting shots but i dey dodge am like matrix.

I still like my present status both financially nd emotionally. Make one nonsense person no come spoil am 4 me all in d name of relationship.

LMAO! grin grin

Mr Anderson dey pursue Neo.

Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Karlifate: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
I was new in a polytechnic, and still very brilliant arguably the best in the class. Ladies were actually liking me but i was too innocent to know what they want. A particular lady came to my hostel on more than 3 occasions to look for me and each of those times, I'd jump the window and run away. We ended up being friends months later. Just wish it will happen now.

Twale for The Great Jumper.

Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Silentgroper(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Okay I hear you.I'll tell you where I stay if you'll tell me yours, an answer for an answer. tongue

I'm sure I'll floor you in a freestyle competition.

.. Alright.. Leggo. grin.

U're jxt making grin 4rm ear to ear today..

such lovely u gon be
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Alright.. Leggo. grin.

U're jxt making grin 4rm ear to ear today..

such lovely u gon be
��
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Silentgroper(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
��
so?
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
so?
How old are you?
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Silentgroper(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
How old are you?
middle

u ?

Y cnt we do dz whatsapp or on a dead thread.
Re: Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
middle

u ?

Y cnt we do dz whatsapp or on a dead thread.
Middle-aged? shocked That's like twice my age plus a decade, oporr. grin I don't do sugar daddies, tainks. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Nude Birthday Photoshoot Earns Her Criticisms (photo) / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.