Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (50771 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Lisaflex(f): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Judging from a lot of comments by the guys here, I can see that women are seeing a lot of terrible things all in the name of marriage...Make una dey look face sha, cos no be everybody you fit carry do anyhow... If you do anyhow with me,i go show you anyhow...Marriage is not a do or die affair biko! Women are also human beings with emotions, and blood flowing through their veins.

As for the Life coach, that one has lost all her self-worth.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by DimIsaac10(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Funny enough she is right.. Simi that is reacting have not even celebrated 9 month marriage yet...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmm.....she will help them from high BP, yet helps them to contact HIV, and STDs. Cheating in marriage is what people should preach against, no twists about it. I don't even know how a married couple could be able to forgive a cheating couple who brings home STDs and other diseases......
SmellingAnus:
Lol .. The Irony of everything is that many women are suffering from high blood pressure because of their cheating husbands.... Lol... Maybe the woman is trying to help her fellow women from hbp grin

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by IvoryFever: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
That's why men will keep being unfaithful

Women always giving them excuses to do so!!

Pathetic

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Billionaire09: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Simi and Falz need to go for ancestry DNA.
They don't reasoning like do topical Yoruba.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by freedomchild: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lisaflex:
Judging from a lot of comments by the guys here, I can see that women are seeing a lot of terrible things all in the name of marriage...Make una dey look face sha, cos no be everybody you fit carry do anyhow... If you do anyhow with me,i go show you anyhow...Marriage is not a do or die affair biko! Women are also human beings with emotions, and blood flowing through their veins.

As for the Life coach, that one has lost all her self-worth.
you can't do anything. men are polygamous in nature. the reason some of us won't cheat is because of financial and moral standing. highest thing you'll do is to leave the marriage and another lady will gladly jump in. most of you women are the cause of your husbands' cheating nature. And also selfish.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by KanuSE: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
virgoquin:
Mumu woman make love to him ke

shey he doesn't know that good husbands don't also cheat.

wetin some women dey do all in the name of trying to keep their marriage and be called good women is unbelievable

So does breaking marriage now stops men from cheating? I believe there is a better approach to situations regardless of its shape or form. Impatience is one of the factors which makes the man & woman rush for divorce needlessly coz emotional riot clouds our sense of judgement in the heat of the moment.

I have seen women who divorced their husbands coz of cheating, only to fall into the hands of another cheater. Also, others choose to remain single but deep inside of them is a void/emptiness that needs filling - they're not happy.

It's a sorry case that requires wisdom while seeing the bigger picture. It's not always greener on the other side dear.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.....she will help them from high BP, yet helps them to contact HIV, and STDs. Cheating in marriage is what people should preach against, no twists about it. I don't even know how a married couple could be able to forgive a cheating couple who brings home STDs and other diseases......
two questions I will love to ask you... 1. Are you a Nigerian
2. Are you married?

When single; many Nigerian women seem to say I can't take cheating but when they are married, most of them endure it...

I have a stubborn female cousin that the husband cheats on her... She fights him, did many things to stop him from cheating but it never worked... Until she got tired... When his side chick calls him, she will be the one to take the phone to him... So the husband was now scared of his wife... He became even more respectful to his wife that stopped fighting him... The car he bought for himself, he gave it to his house wife my cousin as a gift while he uses public transport... I will not say he probably doesn't cheat but he now respects my cousin more... Forget some nonsense comments on Nairaland, it's only when you are there you will understand... I am single but majority of my friends are married... If I have 10friends, at least 9 cheat on their wives... (Fact)... So back to my question above

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Binidefender: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth Ugosample's :

Yeah same way a woman can cheat and still love her husband, she's just bored with eating the same diick, have it at the back of your skull that no GENDER has the monopoly of cheating.
Lie, women cheat with emotions,
With women, emotion is attached to sex
But men can have sex with multiple women with no strings attached? Just for the fun of it
Men are polygamous in nature,
That's y a man can marry as many wives as he like. And still cheat on them
Hope u get it ?

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Amalekki: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'm an African man and my favorite part of the Bible are the stories describing the lifestyle of King David and King Solomon, blessed men of God who played their manly role like men. God bless the women in their lives, the home-based and the concubines. I belong to their order of real men and I totally agree with this woman.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by KanuSE: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
IvoryFever:
That's why men will keep being unfaithful

Women always giving them excuses to do so!!

Pathetic

Why don't we try another approach?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Binidefender:

Lie, women cheat with emotions,
With women, Sex=emotions
But with men can have sex with multiple women with no strings attached?
Hope u get it ?

No I do not get it, you know why? because you are a man so you CANNOT speak for my gender, I am a woman so I can speak for my gender, open your eyes wide and read what i'm about to type very very well, the way you see prostitutes having sex without emotions, is the same way some regular everyday ladies can separate sex from emotions, get that into your tinny tiny skull.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin grin.....you said when her husbands side chick calls, the wife carries the phone to him.....too bad, that is what happens when a woman feels that marriage is the only achievement she can attain in life. You even said she is a house wife, she is helpless, and dependent, she can even be turned to a slave. As for other independent women who are tolerating cheating men, they are there because of their children. Divorce affects kids more.
SmellingAnus:
2. Are you married?

When single; many Nigerian women seem to say I can't take cheating but when they are married, most of them endure it...

I have a stubborn female cousin that the husband cheats on her... She fights him, did many things to stop him from cheating but it never worked... Until she got tired... When his side chick calls him, she will be the one to take the phone to him... So the husband was now scared of his wife... He became even more respectful to his wife that stopped fighting him... The car he bought for himself, he gave it to his house wife my cousin as a gift while he uses public transport... I will not say he probably doesn't cheat but he now respects my cousin more... Forget some nonsense comments on Nairaland, it's only when you are there you will understand... I am single but majority of my friends are married... If I have 10friends, at least 9 cheat on their wives... (Fact)... So back to my question above
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Lisaflex(f): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
freedomchild:
you can't do anything. men are polygamous in nature. the reason some of us won't cheat is because of financial and moral standing. highest thing you'll do is to leave the marriage and another lady will gladly jump in. most of you women are the cause of your husbands' cheating nature. And also selfish.

cheesy...The worse mistake you will make in this life is to underestimate a person... I don't care about that "men are polygamous in nature" crap and other worthless excuses you guys are always using to defend yourselves and make yourselves feel better.If you know you are not willing to keep your vows, abeg dey your lane... Marriage is not by force.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Binidefender: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

No I do not get it, you know why? because you are a man so you CANNOT speak for my gender, I am a woman so I can speak for my gender, open your eyes wide and read what i'm about to type very very well, the way you see prostitutes having sex without emotions, is the same some regular everyday ladies can separate sex from emotions, get that into your tinny tiny skull.
Point of correction, Prostitutes have sex for cash. ,we have sex because we love sex, and we pay for it,
I don't argue baseless argurement,
When a woman start cheating , is very easy to catch her ,because her emotions and love towards the husband diminishes, she channels it to the new lover,,. But such is not attributed to a man,,
my skull is not tiny please

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin grin.....you said when her husbands side chick calls, the wife carries the phone to him.....too bad, that is what happens when a woman feels that marriage is the only achievement she can attain in life. You even said she is a house wife, she is helpless, and dependent, she can even be turned to a slave. As for other independent women. Who are tolerating cheating men, they are there because of their children. Divorce affects kids more.
obviously, you are a Nigerian and you are single so you will not understand... grin one thing about life is to becareful of what you criticize cos you may end up finding yourself in the same scenario and yours may even be worse... You are still very young ... Cheating is bad but I have come to know that many Nigerian women endure a cheating husband...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Binidefender:

Point of correction, Prostitutes have sex for cash. ,we have sex because we love sex, and we pay for it,
I don't argue baseless argurement,
When a woman start cheating , is very easy to catch her ,because he emotions and love towards the husband diminishes, she channels it to the new lover,,. But such is not attributed to a man,,
my skull is not tiny please

Come down from your low horse mister, you are arguing ignorantly, these days, there are married women cheating needlessly with no intention of divorcing their husband, if they cheat with emotions, they will divorce or elope with their lover, while some do that, some don't.
Your skull is still tiny to me.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by omohlexy: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
She is right. Maybe he was hungry that's why he went to eat outside. All these nairaland girls that are not even wife material sef will not understand.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Many may endure, but definitely not all would stomach that shit. Although most women tolerate all the nonsense becaus of their kids, there will always come a time where a womans patience expires, when this happens, that is when family is torn apart, problems or divorce sets in, and children suffer the outcome. So is it worth it? If it is worth it, let the men continue to chase skirts. Am glad you gave a clear statistics of men who cheat.....you said 9 out of 10 married friends of yours cheat grin grin, yet you men will keep pretending like it is married ladies who cheat more.
SmellingAnus:
obviously, you are a Nigerian and you are single so you will not understand... grin one thing about life is to becareful of what you criticize cos you may end up finding yourself in the same scenario and yours may even be worse... You are still very young ... Cheating is bad but I have come to know that many Nigerian women endure a cheating husband...

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by coolh3ad(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Simi see trouble grin

Am I a y**** b**.....

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Many may endure, but definitely not all would stomach that shit. Although most women tolerate all the nonsense becaus of their kids, there will always come a time where a womans patience expires, when this happens, that is when family is torn apart, problems or divorce sets in, and children suffer the outcome. So is it worth it? If it is worth it, let the men continue to chase skirts. Am glad you gave a clear statistics of men who cheat.....you said 9 out of 10 married friends of yours cheat grin grin, yet you men will keep pretending like it is married ladies who cheat more.
Lol... I am a honest and very straightforward person... I can tell you that the men cheat more but the gap is slim... Many married ladies cheat anyhow... Let's say if 9 men cheat out of 10, 6 or 7 married ladies cheat out of 10... It's still very bad...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmm.......tanx for being honest, it's a clear proof that the men taught the women how to cheat grin grin. So we all know who is at blame tongue
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I am a honest and very straightforward person... I can tell you that the men cheat more but the gap is slim... Many married ladies cheat anyhow... Let's say if 9 men cheat out of 10, 6 or 7 married ladies cheat out of 10... It's still very bad...

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by coolh3ad(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
2. Are you married?

Whah are we now saying my brother. Dem know the fact but dem no Dey like accept...

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by coolh3ad(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin grin.....you said when her husbands side chick calls, the wife carries the phone to him.....too bad, that is what happens when a woman feels that marriage is the only achievement she can attain in life. You even said she is a house wife, she is helpless, and dependent, she can even be turned to a slave. As for other independent women who are tolerating cheating men, they are there because of their children. Divorce affects kids more.

So you know.....
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if a man cheats, make him impotent and broke
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by blowjohn(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2019
virgoquin:
Mumu woman make love to him ke

shey he doesn't know that good husbands don't also cheat.

wetin some women dey do all in the name of trying to keep their marriage and be called good women is unbelievable

Oh.
But u ladies keep looking up to Annie idibia as a role model
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.......tanx for being honest, it's a clear proof that the men taught the women how to cheat grin grin. So we all know who is at blame tongue
Lol... But is scary... Anyway... Hope you have learnt something... Don't give yourself hbp cos of a man... Most married men will end up cheating... I intend to be faithful but I can't even swear that I will end up being faithful... I leave you with this wise words from a married aunt of mine.... " Your husband na your own only when him dey with you"... Lol... So could be said of wives too Sha...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Pls don't advice me about cheating bastards, because if I start preaching now that women Should only go into marriage to make babies, or if I start preaching now that children to me are the most important thing in marriage, not a man, you guys will come after me, saying all sorts of things. What is the use of having a cheating husband? If he cheats and REPENTs it's forgivable, but where he cheats permanently without remorse, I can never love such a husband anymore.
SmellingAnus:
Lol... But is scary... Anyway... Hope you have learnt something... Don't give yourself hbp cos of a man... Most married men will end up cheating... I intend to be faithful but I can't even swear that I will end up being faithful... I leave you with this wise words from a married aunt of mine.... " Your husband na your own only when him dey with you"... Lol... So could be said of wives too Sha...

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Pls don't advice me about cheating bastards, because if I start preaching now that women Should only go into marriage to make babies, or if I start preaching now that children to me are the most important thing in marriage, not a man, you guys will come after me, saying all sorts of things. What is the use of having a cheating husband? If he cheats and REPENTs it's forgivable, but where he cheats permanently without remorse, I can never love such a husband anymore.
Lol... Don't worry... Your husband will never cheat on you ...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Michelle55: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Adultery is one of the biggest sins in a marriage and one of the reasons to quit a marriage, there is no gender that is free to commit adultery, adultery is wickedness to one's partner, it can bring STD, trauma and disappointment to one's partner. Men and women should flee from adultery, if you know you can't then don't even get married.
Thank you.. Remain blessed!!

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Amanda4life: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Food abi snipper?
Which one is she talking of?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Foolish, foolish advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86