Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (50844 Views)

After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Amanda4life: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Pls don't advice me about cheating bastards, because if I start preaching now that women Should only go into marriage to make babies, or if I start preaching now that children to me are the most important thing in marriage, not a man, you guys will come after me, saying all sorts of things. What is the use of having a cheating husband? If he cheats and REPENTs it's forgivable, but where he cheats permanently without remorse, I can never love such a husband anymore.

Having a cheating husband is 100% of no use.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Exactly my dear, it hurts.
Amanda4life:

Having a cheating husband is 100% of no use.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Tanx grin grin grin......same to you. You will find a virtuous woman.
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Don't worry... Your husband will never cheat on you ...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Binidefender: 12:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Come down from your low horse mister, you are arguing ignorantly, these days, there are married women cheating needlessly with no intention of divorcing their husband, if they cheat with emotions, they will divorce or elope with their lover, while some do that, some don't.
Your skull is still tiny to me.
Ur point are not making sense, what happened to prostitute issue you raised before, ,,,,
You can get married to 5 men, under your roof,
Stop quoting me please, thank you
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Twale baba, hope you are happy that wives are learning from your examples and will one day reach your levels in cheating. Hope that will be cool.
Amalekki:

Twale baba! I dey your side. We are Africans, we can't cheat our nature as that is the real cheating grin .

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Tanx grin grin grin......same to you. You will find a virtuous woman.
Thanks dear... Even a virtuous woman is not perfect so my mind is prepared for the best and the worst grin
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by hustleranthem(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2019
farano:
Lmao..Some women will give their husbands otapiapia rat killer to eat grin grin
don't worry baby, I won't cheat on you kiss
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by datigbogirl: 12:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
Make love to him until you carry std or even virus, cos even the person he is sleeping with is also sleeping with someone else if not more than one sef,so in the end you will be on your matrimonial bed ,in your faithfulness and be sharing from disease you didnt ask for. That is if he doesn't one day bring children home for you to train like my uncle undecided undecided

All you wrote above is not the real reason women can't stand cheating and you know it.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Sure.......but the bests has to be greater than the worsts.
SmellingAnus:
Thanks dear... Even a virtuous woman is not perfect so my mind is prepared for the best and the worst grin
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Yeah, food mixed with dog poo, cow dung, my poo, spiced with menses blood to make it look very red and attractive, the taste will be heavenly I guess.
Take this.... undecided

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 12:45am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sure.......but the bests has to be greater than the worsts.
hopefully yes my online partner...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Really? But as a man you expect to get a pretty, educated, intelligent, working class damsel all to yourself, I see! Hope you are okay if ladies cheat in marriages as well.
freedomchild:
men are really polygamous in nature.. women shouldn't be bothered about such character but they should be worried about the protection of there men from stds and unwanted side pregnancies. Women can't stop men from cheating, after all the foundation of most recent marriages are based on selfish interests from both genders... No one can have it all. You can't get a rich, handsome, respectful and faithful man all to yourself. Life gifts us in one way and cheats us in some other ways

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucky you, so you found one already. Dats great!
SmellingAnus:
hopefully yes my online partner...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 12:54am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Lucky you, so you found one already. Dats great!
Lol... I was referring to you when I wrote " my online partner"...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by CsRockefeller(m): 1:06am On Jun 17, 2019
freedomchild:
men are really polygamous in nature.. women shouldn't be bothered about such character but they should be worried about the protection of there men from stds and unwanted side pregnancies. Women can't stop men from cheating, after all the foundation of most recent marriages are based on selfish interests from both genders... No one can have it all. You can't get a rich, handsome, respectful and faithful man all to yourself. Life gifts us in one way and cheats us in some other ways

Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

The more precisely the position of an electron is determined, the less precisely the momentum is known, and vice versa.’

Think how this principle works in real life, how the uncertainty of life is with us every single moment.

Just as we begin to comprehend one part of our life, another is thrown into disarray.

Have you noticed that when you focus on work, family suffers, and vice versa?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Binidefender:

Ur point are not making sense, what happened to prostitute issue you raised before, ,,,,
You can get married to 5 men, under your roof,
Stop quoting me please, thank you

It is making a whole lot of sense to sensible people mister, I won't stop quoting you because I like quoting you, you can't stop what I do on my phone, would you like to beat me through the phone?

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Ana234(f): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2019
A responsible man will never cheat on his wife, only irresponsible men cheats!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by BanjiRaymond(m): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Nigga my mother has no story to tell regarding cheating, if your mother has one that is her cup of nonsense, what type of stupid stereotype is this, NOT ALL MEN CHEAT, even the Bible supports separation because of adultery abi nah divorce sef, not spoon feed him and his foolishness.
this write-up was meant to be written by Virgins, once a man don't meet a woman as virgin on their wedding night, he's free to cheat on her. Stop quoting Bible, it only recognizes Virgins
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by BanjiRaymond(m): 2:00am On Jun 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Not all men are like your father. Stop generalizing men.
Girls that have lost their body counts before marriage are complaining about cheating. Hypocrite! Team my Ex raped me when he realized I was virgin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Amalekki: 2:24am On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Twale baba, hope you are happy that wives are learning from your examples and will one day reach your levels in cheating. Hope that will be cool.
A man having concubines like the great King Solomon is no cheating. The cheating is when we African men start behaving like the domesticated Oyinbo men. In fact, our ancestors are angry at many African men because of this pussyfication of our men and that’s why we have lots of problems in our land. Be a good girl and don’t support emasculation of African men.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by t2luv1: 2:35am On Jun 17, 2019
tohyorsih:
Nonsense with ingredients angry

Before replying I took the time to check your profile. After the pic on your profile I rest my case. Nothing personal don't get me wrong. To each his or her own
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by t2luv1: 2:42am On Jun 17, 2019
BanjiRaymond:

Girls that have lost their body counts before marriage are complaining about cheating. Hypocrite! Team my Ex raped me when he realized I was virgin

ROFL
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by jeffrey1596: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2019
please people na she's on Air for crying out loud ���. what do you expect her to say? confront him, then mime him or poison him? i guess she's just trying to keep some loonies back in line because some women eh..chai..she herself cant follow that advice in reality.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 3:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Ayama...Make love to somebody that have catch gonorrhoea or HIV, I can't trade my good health for love or money biko, its too important to me
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Hedonisst: 4:08am On Jun 17, 2019
Men don't 'cheat'. They simply exercise their cultural rights.

If men stick to only one sexual partner, most Nigerian females (who are either open or secret olosho) would die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by oshaosha2014(m): 4:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Wisdom is a rare breed. I agree with the life coach. One thing I am against though, is the sleeping with him part.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by onadana: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Binidefender:
Yeah, a man can cheat but still truly love his wife ,

For sure.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by onadana: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Ana234:
A responsible man will never cheat on his wife, only irresponsible men cheats!

Really?Don't be fooled.Define responsible?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by kense88: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Finally they want to legalize cheating in marriage. Stupid woman
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Duggedised12(f): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2019
datigbogirl:

All you wrote above is not the real reason women can't stand cheating and you know it.
read again,this time read very slowly undecided
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Ana234(f): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Check your dictionary.
onadana:

Really?Don't be fooled.Define responsible?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by miketayo(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Pavarottii:

I know u r single..

Isn't it better to be single in this instance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering? / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.