Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (50827 Views)

After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Yeah, food mixed with dog poo, cow dung, my poo, spiced with menses blood to make it look very red and attractive, the taste will be heavenly I guess.
Yeah, I'd love the taste
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if a man cheats, make him impotent and broke
How?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Princedapace:
Dear African men, just marry the woman, it will no longer be cheating..
Problem solved!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2019
frenzyduchess:
So he will confidently eat the food? . Like how will a man know his wife knows he is cheating ,she doesn't react and make a fuss about it, and even makes his favorite food. Omo such women with such level of unbothered , hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I won't eat eat cos I know it will be poisoned. I guess that's what she was trying to say.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by lolybaby(f): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Binidefender:
Yeah, a man can cheat but still truly love his wife ,
true love ke,just add kill and dry to the food ni lo ba tan
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Paulo3ree(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Adultery is one of the biggest sins in a marriage and one of the reasons to quit a marriage, there is no gender that is free to commit adultery, adultery is wickedness to one's partner, it can bring STD, trauma and disappointment to one's partner. Men and women should flee from adultery, if you know you can't then don't even get married.

Instead get a 2nd wife genuinely.
Plse don't come and join my case with wahala, na my mind I speak
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2019
frenzyduchess:
This is not a matter of food, no woman who truly values her man will want to share. That level of unbothered ,such a man should watch his back. I just feel such people are too detached from their emotions as women are emotional creatures . And when a woman attains such level of detachment there is no predicting what she is capable of.
It is the other way round. When women get too emotional, you can't predict whose car windscreen they are likely to break.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by bewla(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2019
RoyalBlu:
I need to know her name.
I want to tell her something cheesy

Will even bathe him and rub powder on his neck join.

*Ndi do as I say*

Two wrong don't make a right

advise
ego
destroy home
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by FuckDaMods: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yeah it's just sex, when your wife comes home after cheating, make mad love to her and cook for her, make sure you are on your knees when serving her the food alright?
She is the woman sorry, except if she was the one that wooed me and paid my groom price tongue

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2019
imitateMe:

I won't eat eat cos I know it will be poisoned. I guess that's what she was trying to say.
just saying such people are patient and deep hearted not that the food is poisoned, and please quote me once next time undecided
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by xyz123456: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
two questions I will love to ask you... 1. Are you a Nigerian
2. Are you married?

When single; many Nigerian women seem to say I can't take cheating but when they are married, most of them endure it...

I have a stubborn female cousin that the husband cheats on her... She fights him, did many things to stop him from cheating but it never worked... Until she got tired... When his side chick calls him, she will be the one to take the phone to him... So the husband was now scared of his wife... He became even more respectful to his wife that stopped fighting him... The car he bought for himself, he gave it to his house wife my cousin as a gift while he uses public transport... I will not say he probably doesn't cheat but he now respects my cousin more... Forget some nonsense comments on Nairaland, it's only when you are there you will understand... I am single but majority of my friends are married... If I have 10friends, at least 9 cheat on their wives... (Fact)... So back to my question above

Small Pikin too plenty for Nairaland. I don't cheat and pray never too cos of my Religion but it takes high religion level not to cheat. Women are just too selfish. I demand sex from my wife at leat 3 times every week. Most women cant cope with this rate especailly after giving birth to like 3 kids
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by TruthinAction: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2019
To be frank, it takes serious grace and sacrifice for a man to stick with one wife without cheating. The reason is natural. Men have stronger sex urge than women. Unless you marry a wife who is also crazy about sex and she is there for you all the time except the few months after she puts to birth. Then she should be ready for MouthAction this period to satisfy her man's sexual urge. Sometimes, women contribute to their man cheating. She should be there for him all the time. Men that don't cheat do so on because of the fear of God and their salvation.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by splendidbaby(f): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2019
virgoquin:
Mumu woman make love to him ke

shey he doesn't know that good husbands don't also cheat.

wetin some women dey do all in the name of trying to keep their marriage and be called good women is unbelievable
I tire oo
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
xyz123456:

Small Pikin too plenty for Nairaland. I don't cheat and pray never too cos of my Religion but it takes high religion level not to cheat. Women are just too selfish. I demand sex from my wife at leat 3 times every week. Most women cant cope with this rate especailly after giving birth to like 3 kids
You say women are too selfish after demanding 3 times from her a week? Na wa!
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Ngchima: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
I don't understand why we should encourage evil, cheating is sin and any soul that sinneth shall die. Is heartbreaking and medically dangerous for any wife or husband to cheat, cooking food and serving the man after cheating means you are encouraging evil . Not acceptable, my opinion oooh.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by xyz123456: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

You say women are too selfish after demanding 3 times from her a week? Na wa!
So I will only be satisfied with 3-5 times a week and she cant cope with that. She does not want me to cheat and does not want another wife . So what will I do?? Because I want her to be happy , I should deny myself happiness and sex abi??
That's my body structure. Don't you want me to be happy??

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by xyz123456: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2019
TruthinAction:
To be frank, it takes serious grace and sacrifice for a man to stick with one wife without cheating. The reason is natural. Men have stronger sex urge than women. Unless you marry a wife who is also crazy about sex and she is there for you all the time except the few months after she puts to birth. Then she should be ready for MouthAction this period to satisfy her man's sexual urge. Sometimes, women contribute to their man cheating. She should be there for him all the time. Men that don't cheat do so on because of the fear of God and their salvation.
Tell them. I have been married for 10 years. My wife don't have much interest in sex like I do which I understand. But she does not understand me that I also like sex. I will never cheat but cant I get another wife ni? Don't I deserve to be happy. I need sex 3-5 times to be ok. Even in 10 years time she will probably in menopause, what will I do? Most people are selfish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is making a whole lot of sense to sensible people mister, I won't stop quoting you because I like quoting you, you can't stop what I do on my phone, would you like to beat me through the phone?

lol...ingress he's next in your lone of fire...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
xyz123456:

exactly bro... That is the reality... Like you said, most women can't cope and in some cases they actually push some of their faithful husbands to other women..

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by golddeejay(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
A wise man would rather fast.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by xyz123456: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
exactly bro... That is the reality... Like you said, most women can't cope and in some cases they actually push some of their faithful husbands to other women..
Yes ooo. Later you go dey hear women tell you say na food?? For me it's more than food. Do you know my body more than myself, So, I should sacrifice for you not to demand sex but you cant sacrifice for me to get another wife?? Hypocrisy
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by golddeejay(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Cheating is bad no matter the sex.

But you have to consider the Nigeria (or is it Africa) factor else most of you ladies will become divorcee or single for life.

In Nigeria, cheating on your wife is bad. But it becomes normal once you marry more than one wife. Been polygamous is even more acceptable if you are f.reaking rich.

I know most of the ladies on this thread were giving ovations when a lady married a rich man as the fifth wife.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by one4GOD(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
BanjiRaymond:
you won't admit it, what she said is true. Cheating shouldn't ruin your marriage as a woman. Ask your mother, she has a story to tell about your dad too. and her reasons for not quiting
Sorry, but I am not my mother. There is no excuse under the sun to justify adultery except we are trying to make right come to wrong and not the other way round.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by lollybizzu(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2019
I sense deep reasoning here....well done. One of the few reasonable comments I've seen here. You try.quote author=KanuSE post=79399277]

So does breaking marriage now stops men from cheating? I believe there is a better approach to situations regardless of its shape or form. Impatience is one of the factors which makes the man & woman rush for divorce needlessly coz emotional riot clouds our sense of judgement in the heat of the moment.

I have seen women who divorced their husbands coz of cheating, only to fall into the hands of another cheater. Also, others choose to remain single but deep inside of them is a void/emptiness that needs filling - they're not happy.

It's a sorry case that requires wisdom while seeing the bigger picture. It's not always greener on the other side dear.[/quote]
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2019
frenzyduchess:
just saying such people are patient and deep hearted not that the food is poisoned, and please quote me once next time undecided
cool
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by flames01: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2019
virgoquin:
Mumu woman make love to him ke

shey he doesn't know that good husbands don't also cheat.

wetin some women dey do all in the name of trying to keep their marriage and be called good women is unbelievable

If male partners don't cheat, what happens to the remaining 5 billion women? They should be without partners for life, right?

Stop being selfish.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2019
imitateMe:
How?
that is not for you to know. trade secret
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by imitateMe(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
that is not for you to know. trade secret
Hmmm....you're making me scared already.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
xyz123456:

So I will only be satisfied with 3-5 times a week and she cant cope with that. She does not want me to cheat and does not want another wife . So what will I do?? Because I want her to be happy , I should deny myself happiness and sex abi??
That's my body structure. Don't you want me to be happy??
Thats why the religious aspect of abstaining from se.x before marriage doesnt always argur well. Different libidos from the partners will definitely come with problem. If you know the other partner cannot match your libido, you simply dont go head on in the marriage.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by dominique(f): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
it depends from the angle you choose to look at from ... Her ex is now divorced again after married another woman... So there is obviously something wrong with Amara and her ex...

True, both have issues but Amara is far from the submissive virtuous woman she's always preaching about on Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.