Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (50835 Views)

After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2019
dominique:

True, both have issues but Amara is far from the submissive virtuous woman she's always preaching about on Facebook
I have to agree with you on this...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SmellingAnus(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2019
xyz123456:

Yes ooo. Later you go dey hear women tell you say na food?? For me it's more than food. Do you know my body more than myself, So, I should sacrifice for you not to demand sex but you cant sacrifice for me to get another wife?? Hypocrisy
exactly... As for me, sex is food... Infact sex gives me appetite to eat food so any woman that wants to joke with that my food will be indirectly pushing me to another woman ...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Pavarottii(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2019
miketayo:

Isn't it better to be single in this instance
How would u av come into this earth if everyone was single.... Or u think ur father didn't cheat?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Efegoma(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2019
God bless Simi. If my wife over react say I Bleep another woman I go just marry the woman come house finally.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by kkins25(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Adultery is one of the biggest sins in a marriage and one of the reasons to quit a marriage, there is no gender that is free to commit adultery, adultery is wickedness to one's partner, it can bring STD, trauma and disappointment to one's partner. Men and women should flee from adultery, if you know you can't then don't even get married.
blame God for using ape as model to build adam. God evidently forgot to delete the polygamous gene when he moulded the balls of adam.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by gforce5: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2019
This is why I keep saying that Nigerian men are confused lots. African men are polygamous in nature yet you quote the Bible whenever your wife doesn't respect you or cheats on you? It is better to be openly polygamous and let your intending spouse know that you are entitled to marry a second/third wife than to go to church and swear before God and man that you promise to be faithful to your spouse. It just makes you a hypocrite.

I am not saying that many men who took their vows do not cheat, they do it with sense. They wear condoms at all times and do it discretly without the spouse knowing about it. It is better to find a woman who will stimulate you and keep you interested during the marriage than marry someone you are not sexually attracted to and cheat in the name of her being "boring" and "nagging".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by IhateInjustice(f): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2019
xyz123456:

Small Pikin too plenty for Nairaland. I don't cheat and pray never too cos of my Religion but it takes high religion level not to cheat. Women are just too selfish. I demand sex from my wife at leat 3 times every week. Most women cant cope with this rate especailly after giving birth to like 3 kids

Once you help your wife with the kids, she will have more time for you... women loves sex too. I have seen a couple that have sex everyday with more than 6 kids.

Some men expect their wives to work, cook, take care of the kids...etc all by herself and still be ready for sex.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Denko2721987(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
One funny thing i find about Nigerian women is that when it comes to topics bothering on issues of national, political, economic or intellectual discourse etc, u will hardly hear them contribute or say a word.. But let it be a topic bothering on sex or relationships, and they will flood everywhere to make their voices heard which makes me wonder how they intend to be equals with their male counterparts in the name of gender equality (which is different from equal rights and freedom) if social topics (flimsy ones for that matter) are mostly what they have intellectual capacity for to meaningfully contribute to.. No offence, just stating my opinion from my personal observation of which i may be wrong from a broader perspective..

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hahahahaha....... I can only agree with you if you allow women to do same, polyandry exists, tho not common.
Amalekki:

A man having concubines like the great King Solomon is no cheating. The cheating is when we African men start behaving like the domesticated Oyinbo men. In fact, our ancestors are angry at many African men because of this pussyfication of our men and that’s why we have lots of problems in our land. Be a good girl and don’t support emasculation of African men.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Denko2721987(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Now contibuting to the topic proper.. If as a wife, you find out your husband cheated and in anger you refuse to cook or perform your wifely duties (which the man will still go outside to get nonetheless grin), believe me, this action will only be temporal becos after a while, whether after apologies or appeasement from ur husband, you will still cook his meals and perform your duties in za oda room grin except the situation deteriorated to a point of divorse which many Nigerian women don't have the heart for due to several cultural, social and personal reasons not to talk of the backlash she will receive for taking such an action over what people will see as flimsy mostly from the same women like the ones on this thread who are blasting this coach for her sincere admission. So this validates the so-called life coaah's statement becos she knows this is the logical thing that will happen for her and most women in the long run..
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
luminouz:

Pained much?? tongue tongue

kiss kiss

Of course yes angry
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by luminouz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

Of course yes angry
So what will u do,if I do that to u?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
luminouz:

So what will u do,if I do that to u?

I'll yank off your dick angry

I hate men who cheat angry
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by sweetrace(f): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okuda:
i dont know what makes simi feel like she has an opinion.

Because she is smart and accomplished. She has a large following of people who respect her and listen to her. Her opinion counts to intelligent people.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

Yank ko....Yankee in

That's domestic violence o...why not simply walk away na wink
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
luminouz:

Yank ko....Yankee in

That's domestic violence o...why not simply walk away na wink

Sure! i'll walk away but prior to that, i'll render his dick useless...be it physically or spiritually angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
luminouz:

So Ned nwoko other wives lack self esteem I guess undecided

Yes, they do.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
bukatyne:

Yes, they do.
Lol...even his Moroccan princess

And all our Muslim sisters with husbands having multiple wives?? cheesy

I just dey look u!
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SymplySonayon(f): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na dem
Hiss sad
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by olagbola45(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

Sure! i'll walk away but prior to that, i'll render his dick useless...be it physically or spiritually angry

smh omo ijebu
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Amalekki: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

Haaaaaa! because of ordinary extracurricular activity?
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Amalekki: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

Now I totally agree that we men are walking in the valley of the shadow of death. Haaa ki la gbe ki le ju! Fear women! Chaiiiiii
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Okuda(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
sweetrace:

Because she is smart and accomplished. She has a large following of people who respect her and listen to her. Her opinion counts to intelligent people.

on what grounds is simi smart? have you heard her deliver a lecture, speak extensively about various vast topics orally, watched her interview before? what exactly formed your decision on calling her smart?

Did you take a survey of her followers? how large they are? how did you also come to the fact that they are intelligent?

because someone drops one of two punchlines on twitter does in no way make them smart. because everybody can voice their thoughts dont make their opinions on issues count.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by sweetrace(f): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okuda:

on what grounds is simi smart? have you heard her deliver a lecture, speak extensively about various vast topics orally, watched her interview before? what exactly formed your decision on calling her smart?

Did you take a survey of her followers? how large they are? how did you also come to the fact that they are intelligent?

because someone drops one of two punchlines on twitter does in no way make them smart. because everybody can voice their thoughts dont make their opinions on issues count.

An intelligent punchline is better than a dumb epistle.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Okuda(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
sweetrace:

An intelligent punchline is better than a dumb epistle.

stop being foolish and answer the questions. silly girl.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by noble2faith(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Yeah, food mixed with dog poo, cow dung, my poo, spiced with menses blood to make it look very red and attractive, the taste will be heavenly I guess.

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Amalekki:

Haaaaaa! because of ordinary extracurricular activity?

Chai! extra what?
If only women could be allowed to perform the extracurricular activity as well cool cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
olagbola45:

smh omo ijebu

Smh omo osun angry
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Amalekki:

Now I totally agree that we men are walking in the valley of the shadow of death. Haaa ki la gbe ki le ju! Fear women! Chaiiiiii

Fear men who cheat!!! he could come home with any kind of disease cool
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by kelcy1: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
And get HIV or other sexual transmitted disease...... women don't suffer...
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Generalyemi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if a man cheats, make him impotent and broke
pussy is over rated
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by miketayo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pavarottii:

How would u av come into this earth if everyone was single.... Or u think ur father didn't cheat?

Marriage isn't compulsory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos / Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.