Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Apprentice 2010 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice 2010 (6480 Views)

Poll: who do you think will win The Apprentice 2010 (two votes each allowed)

Alex Epstien: 0% (0 votes)
Chirs Bates: 0% (0 votes)
Christopher Farrell: 0% (0 votes)
Don Harris: 0% (0 votes)
Jamie Lester: 25% (2 votes)
Joanna Riley: 25% (2 votes)
Joy Stefaniki: 0% (0 votes)
Laura Moore: 0% (0 votes)
Liz Locke: 12% (1 vote)
Melissa Cohen: 0% (0 votes)
Paloma Vivanco: 12% (1 vote)
Raleigh Addington: 0% (0 votes)
Sandeesh Samra: 0% (0 votes)
Shiddy Robati: 0% (0 votes)
Stella English: 25% (2 votes)
Stuart Baggs: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2010
SUKKIE:

What a shame Shibby is off!Arrogant Paloma,nt a big fan of her at all.

Shibby was a disaster, he was arrogrant, his behaviour was quite strange, i hope it was not scipted, why did he offer to pay the chef £150 for falling to deliver the bread, why did he tell the hotel chef to tell the hotel guest to go on the aikins diet? why did he tell the other hotel board he could not deliver muffins, hmmmmm
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
OMO IBO:

Eventually, the black girl will get the sack.

Although, I wasn't sure the rationale behind bringing her back to the board room.
Her idea was eventually chosen and the Project manager turned down the offer by BOOTS i think.

The Paloma chick is hot but . . . . . .did she do fudge all.

Aswerigad, Lord Sugar deserves an award for his gags.
Dude is a proper London boy.

Lord Sugar " all am hearing from you is a lot of hot air so in the interest of climate change, i don't want to hear any more crap from you " Lol
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
thameamead:

Lord Sugar " all am hearing from you is a lot of hot air so in the interest of climate change, i don't want to hear any more crap from you " Lol
LMAO

I can't get enough of his gags
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
From day one I've been looking out for that Shibby, I remember when he slagged Dan (the first to be fired) off. He was merciless. Now he has seen that it's not easy to be in charge. He deserved to be disgraced by the girls, and I know when Dan meets him in the outside world, he (Dan) will laugh in his face. Rubbish. Look at how a so-called doctor was acting with potential clients, telling them "no" very rudely like a child. He is an embarrassment. Melissa the blonde with glasses is a joke, struggling with the figures and calculator (that was the best part grin). She was lucky she had a smart team behind her!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
maedan:

From day one I've been looking out for that Shibby, I remember when he slagged Dan (the first to be fired) off. He was merciless. Now he has seen that it's not easy to be in charge. He deserved to be disgraced by the girls, and I know when Dan meets him in the outside world, he (Dan) will laugh in his face. Rubbish. Look at how a so-called doctor was acting with potential clients, telling them "no" very rudely like a child. He is an embarrassment. Melissa the blonde with glasses is a joke, struggling with the figures and calculator (that was the best part grin). She was lucky she had a smart team behind her!

Mellisa, bless her, she's clueless, she rude, she thinks she knows it all, she's a food busness mamager whatever that means, she can't evn add with a calculator, how are these people allowed on The apprentice.

Shibbyi is just arrogant like the previous asians contestant (Tre and Sayed) He is not evn Doctor but allowed Lord Sugar to addres him as one, he's a surgeon not a Doctor.

The Nigerian High Commission has told Lord Sugar off according to the Daily Crap whoops Daily Mail about the comment he made in the first Episode, good to see the Nigerian Commissioner fighting Nigerian's corner cheesy
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
OMO IBO:

LMAO

I can't get enough of his gags

when he was about to fire Shibby he called him Doctor Do Little. Lol
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
thameamead:

Mellisa, bless her, she's clueless, she rude, she thinks she knows it all, she's a food busness mamager whatever that means, she can't evn add with a calculator, how are these people allowed on The apprentice.

Shibbyi is just arrogant like the previous asians contestant (Tre and Sayed) He is not evn Doctor but allowed Lord Sugar to addres him as one, he's a surgeon not a Doctor.

The Nigerian High Commission has told Lord Sugar off according to the Daily Crap whoops Daily Mail about the comment he made in the first Episode, good to see the Nigerian Commissioner fighting Nigerian's corner cheesy

Lol @ Nigerian HC, how many slights are they going to respond to, don't they have better things to do? Jeez. Lord Sugar said something about Germans or something in the bakery episode. Folks will always make jokes like that. That's why they're jokes.

I heard Shibby was suspended for some medical malpractice. In fact, 80% of the apprentices have a skeleton in their cupboard. Heard the black girl has some kind of history with the police for a racial/assault charge. Imagine these people now wearing suits and acting responsible tongue. Lol, I can hardly wait for next week.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2010
maedan:

Lol @ Nigerian HC, how many slights are they going to respond to, don't they have better things to do? Jeez. Lord Sugar said something about Germans or something in the bakery episode. Folks will always make jokes like that. That's why they're jokes.

I heard Shibby was suspended for some medical malpractice. In fact, 80% of the apprentices have a skeleton in their cupboard. Heard the black girl has some kind of history with the police for a racial/assault charge. Imagine these people now wearing suits and acting responsible tongue. Lol, I can hardly wait for next week.

There are lots of Nigerians languishing in prisons in Afghanistan as well as immigration centres in Libya but the Nigerian HC is more worried about Lord Sugar dissing Nigerians, the same Nigerian HC where staff are into all kinds of fraud, same Nigerian HC who have refused to pay over £1M in parking fines, the same Nigerain HC who promised to give over £30,000 to celebrate Nigerian Independence party but at the last minute refused to hand over the money.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2010
maedan:

Shibbhy was working as a locum for two hospitals at the same time, apparently he runs his own business and made £150,000, if true, why the heck is he on the show.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Vieira(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2010
The candidates are more interested in being media darlings than ture business people.

The quality of the candidates has got worse with every season.

Melissa was an embarrassment with the calculator.

Also in true business you do not have to slag each other off just to get ahead.

But it makes for great TV.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2010
thameamead:

Shibbhy was working as a locum for two hospitals at the same time, apparently he runs his own business and made £150,000, if true, why the heck is he on the show.

I've been looking for that article where they gave the low-down of each of the apprentices. Most of them are shocked shocked.

Vieira:

The candidates are more interested in being media darlings than ture business people.

Great TV it is, but are we learning anything? Yes, I think we are! Like, how to be able to calculate and project costs before going into the flipping meeting cheesy.

Lol, I'll never forget how Melissa fumbled with her calculator in front of the clients. Priceless cheesy
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Vieira(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
Just voted for Jamie in the poll.

I think it will be between him and Stella
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2010
maedan:

I've been looking for that article where they gave the low-down of each of the apprentices. Most of them are shocked shocked.

Great TV it is, but are we learning anything? Yes, I think we are! Like, how to be able to calculate and project costs before going into the flipping meeting cheesy.

Lol, I'll never forget how Melissa fumbled with her calculator in front of the clients. Priceless cheesy

The article was in the The Scum oops The Sun, trust them to dish out the dirt on anyone to boost their sales, the black girl was convicted of abusing an asian taxt driver.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2010
Vieira:

its a not different from Big Brother, 80% on them are on show to see if they can be famous for 15 minutes, the viewing figures have gone down 6.9M because people are bored of the show selecting people who can't run a pound shop, it more about headlines and slagging each other off, i give the show about 4 yrs more to survive.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
thameamead:

The article was in the The Scum oops The Sun, trust them to dish out the dirt on anyone to boost their sales, the black girl was convicted of abusing an asian taxt driver.

It was actually in a mag, maybe Heat or one of those other glossy rags. I wonder where all the real, principled business people are, maybe too busy to sign up for an embarrassing show like Apprentice where most of them come out looking like twats! Any scoop on this week's episode?? grin grin
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
maedan:

It was actually in a mag, maybe Heat or one of those other glossy rags. I wonder where all the real, principled business people are, maybe too busy to sign up for an embarrassing show like Apprentice where most of them come out looking like twats! Any scoop on this week's episode?? grin grin

It was in The Scum oops The Sun.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
Na soja man won last weeks task.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
thameamead:

It was in The Scum oops The Sun.

Lol, you've really got it in for this Sun people. Nope, it wasn't the Sun. It was a glossy mag.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2010
maedan:

Lol, you've really got it in for this Sun people. Nope, it wasn't the Sun. It was a glossy mag.

it was reported The Scum before other media outlets reported it, i hate everything the Scum stands for. i hate the way they play the divide and rule card, i hate the way they manipulate their readers, i hate the way they manipulated the voters into getting David Cameron into office, i hate the way they portrayed Gordon Brown to get him out of office to suit News Corp who owns The Scum, The News of The World, The Times, Sunday Times and Sky News, i hate the way they have made Cheryl Cole the queen of the nation thou she can't sing, i hate the way their sister paper The News of The World set up people with their fake sheik to bring people down, the owner of The Scum does not pay Uk tax, he 's an australian born American citizen not entlted to vote in this country but weighs too much power to the extent that the Metropoplitan police are scared of him (Rupert Murdoch) you can watch a documentary about his media empire on channel 4 under dispatches-phone tapping.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
thameamead:

it was reported The Scum before other media outlets reported it, i hate everything the Scum stands for. i hate the way they play the divide and rule card, i hate the way they manipulate their readers, i hate the way they manipulated the voters into getting David Cameron into office, i hate the way they portrayed Gordon Brown to get him out of office to suit News Corp who owns The Scum, The News of The World, The Times, Sunday Times and Sky News, i hate the way they have made Cheryl Cole the queen of the nation thou she can't sing, i hate the way their sister paper The News of The World set up people with their fake sheik to bring people down, the owner of The Scum does not pay Uk tax, he 's an australian born American citizen not entlted to vote in this country but weighs too much power to the extent that the Metropoplitan police are scared of him (Rupert Murdoch) you can watch a documentary about his media empire on channel 4 under dispatches-phone tapping.

Woah, I didn't know all this! I guess that explains a lot! I hardly buy it, but I try to keep up with their big "exposes". Will try and watch that documentary.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
maedan:

Woah, I didn't know all this! I guess that explains a lot! I hardly buy it, but I try to keep up with their big "exposes". Will try and watch that documentary.

their expose are to bring celebrities like John Terry and co down, you can watch the documentary on channel 4OD, the same guy that owns The Times, Sunday Times, The Sun, The News of The World, Sky News owns FOX Noise oops Fox New, The Washington Post and Wall Street Journal.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
Who's Watching??

Lol, so from Food and Nutrition, they're entering into the Sciences tongue. OK seriously, who else but me is getting tired of all the pitching and selling? Is that all business is about? Maybe I'm behind the times but I thought business people did a lot more than this full time tongue.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
I think Chris the P.G. for Synergy should have pitched the Sculpting T-shirt better. The woman from Debenhams says it's too pricey for "underwear" - he didn't even argue. My thinking is, that some women spend more than £50 on special bras/girdles, so why should men not pay the same for a fat-sculpting tee shirt? Jamie can be such a giver-upper at times. Meanwhile, I really pity the other teams cos they have two very unsellable products  grin. To Debenhams, anyway. They might be lucky in the homeware stores, I think.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
That shower pitch didn't go to well
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2010
Aww, Jamie is soo cute, I wonder who'll leave today, I hope Melissa, she's soo rude and over-confident and doesn't listen to others.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
''I think your a lose cannon that i don't think i can control melissa. Your fired'' They don't even like her in the house.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
manmustwac:

''I think your a lose cannon that i don't think i can control melissa. Your fired'' They don't even like her in the house.

Lol, I always try to keep in mind all that happened from the first episode, and trust me Melissa has always been a problem, especially if you try to correct her.
Remember how she quarrelled with her first PG (Joanna, the black girl) on sausage tasks. And from then on, any time anyone told her she has a problem, she'd fire back at them. That was why Jamie couldn't give her "feedback" on how she comes across as too obnoxious. Did you hear what she said in the end??

"Karmitically (as in Karma, lol) they will be retributed for what they did . . . the universe speaks louder than me bla bla."

Gosh, get over yourself, babes!

She was fun to watch tho, too bad the interesting ones (Shibby and now Melissa) are going one by one. Watch You're Fired on BBC 2 if you want more laughs, and you can see her in a different hair style/color. I think I preferred her when she was blonde tongue.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
You should have heard what she said (on BBC2 The Apprentice Your Fired) before she left the boardroom she accused the boys of ganging up on her and they didn't even hug her or shake her hand when they left the boardroom.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
Don't even recognise her without her blond hair and her glasses.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
manmustwac:

You should have heard what she said (on BBC2 The Apprentice Your Fired) before she left the boardroom she accused the boys of ganging up on her and they didn't even hug her or shake her hand when they left the boardroom.

manmustwac:

Don't even recognise her without her blond hair and her glasses.

The black hair, not a good look tongue. I liked her with the edgy blonde hair and glasses. She's trying to look more "approachable" and appealing, but to me she was much better off with her prior image.

Lol @ her being so pissed off at the boys. The thing was, in the boardroom, the guys saw she was the "weakest" link, ie, the easiest to get rid of, and in life, you need to team up with others to push the least strongest out. It was just save-yourself tactics and she has done this in the past. She has to stop thinking she is sooo  special and perfect. To me Stella the tall blonde is the one to watch, she is tops in character, business mind and looks. My favourite is Jamie, and I hope he goes far. He developed a lot with this task and I hope he'll stop being too self-assured and try to be more open to learn.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2010
I believe the right person was fired in the end but Stuart is living on borrowed time.

Jamie, i thought led the team quite well.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2010
maedan:

The black hair, not a good look tongue. I liked her with the edgy blonde hair and glasses. She's trying to look more "approachable" and appealing, but to me she was much better off with her prior image.

Lol @ her being so pissed off at the boys. The thing was, in the boardroom, the guys saw she was the "weakest" link, ie, the easiest to get rid of, and in life, you need to team up with others to push the least strongest out. It was just save-yourself tactics and she has done this in the past. She has to stop thinking she is sooo special and perfect. To me Stella the tall blonde is the one to watch, she is tops in character, business mind and looks. My favourite is Jamie, and I hope he goes far. He developed a lot with this task and I hope he'll stop being too self-assured and try to be more open to learn.

I like her new look, the blonde look made her look like those female hooligans you see @ footbal marches singing "you are so shit, you know you are". Staurt mades me sick, he's just like his dad, his dad was interviewed on aBBC channel- he was saying how proud he was to be living in Channel Island because he did not have to pay any tax despite making his millions in London, it's something Stuart would say once he mades his milions, like father like son, dunno what he's doing on his show cos he's dad is a millionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Titles Of Nigerian Movies / What Are Your Top Three Best Romantic Movies Till Date? / Finally Out: Top 100 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.