Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Apprentice 2010 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice 2010 (6481 Views)

Poll: who do you think will win The Apprentice 2010 (two votes each allowed)

Alex Epstien: 0% (0 votes)
Chirs Bates: 0% (0 votes)
Christopher Farrell: 0% (0 votes)
Don Harris: 0% (0 votes)
Jamie Lester: 25% (2 votes)
Joanna Riley: 25% (2 votes)
Joy Stefaniki: 0% (0 votes)
Laura Moore: 0% (0 votes)
Liz Locke: 12% (1 vote)
Melissa Cohen: 0% (0 votes)
Paloma Vivanco: 12% (1 vote)
Raleigh Addington: 0% (0 votes)
Sandeesh Samra: 0% (0 votes)
Shiddy Robati: 0% (0 votes)
Stella English: 25% (2 votes)
Stuart Baggs: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2010
maedan:

Aww, Jamie is soo cute, I wonder who'll leave today, I hope Melissa, she's soo rude and over-confident and doesn't listen to others.

I like Jamie too, apparently he use to sell properties in Cyprus. He's soft spoken unlike Stuart and Mellissa.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
thameamead:

I like Jamie too, apparently he use to sell properties in Cyprus. He's soft spoken unlike Stuart and Mellissa.

Lol, at least he has some business experience unlike that Dr Shibby guy who memorably disgraced himself!! As for the "Salesmanship is my day job" Melissa, how can you like her new look? She'll be lost in a crowd with this new image, while as a bespectacled blonde, she commanded interest. You actually start to like her - until she opens her mouth! There are three or four that have a lot of potential/staying power:

Stella - easy going, well behaved, talented

Joanna - intelligent, unafraid, fast-thinking

Jamie - good looks a plus tongue, however he has a dedicated attitude

Christopher - silent achiever, one to watch

Chris - boring yet very good at achieving set goals
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
both teams want the sparkly dresses.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
An add being played every 15 mins in the store. BRILLIANT IDEA! wink
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
Paloma you talked yourself out of this if you had shut up a while back there might have been someone else going. Your fired.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2010
manmustwac:

Paloma you talked yourself out of this if you had shut up a while back there might have been someone else going. Your fired.

Lol, she did shoot herself in the foot with all her yakking grin. Three things I learned today from watching Paloma: Don't be too overconfident/arrogant, Don't talk too much, listen more, and Don't spend 90% of your time talking bad about others! She went on and on about Alex's shortcomings, it looked too much like a set-up/attack. All in all, she did talk herself out of it all. If she had listened to correction, apologised and sounded more humble, then she would have left it up to Lord Sugar to choose who will go. But the way she went on and on and on, well, she sort of made the decision for him tongue.

Gosh, but I thought those recycled suit-clothes were rubbish cheesy. Making a dress out of old ties?? And at £300?? These oyibo pple sef. What next, wearing recycled shopping bags? Lol. Can't wait for next week and the cleaning product task.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
Next week they're be doing a commercial not a cleaning task.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2010
manmustwac:

Next week they're be doing a commercial not a cleaning task.

Commercial for cleaning products, yep.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2010
maedan:

Lol, she did shoot herself in the foot with all her yakking grin. Three things I learned today from watching Paloma: Don't be too overconfident/arrogant, Don't talk too much, listen more, and Don't spend 90% of your time talking bad about others! She went on and on about Alex's shortcomings, it looked too much like a set-up/attack. All in all, she did talk herself out of it all. If she had listened to correction, apologised and sounded more humble, then she would have left it up to Lord Sugar to choose who will go. But the way she went on and on and on, well, she sort of made the decision for him tongue.

Gosh, but I thought those recycled suit-clothes were rubbish cheesy. Making a dress out of old ties?? And at £300?? These oyibo pple sef. What next, wearing recycled shopping bags? Lol. Can't wait for next week and the cleaning product task.

Paloma is a Two-face bitc*, she sang praises of sandessh in the beginning and later bought her back to the board room
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
maedan:

Some people have more money than sense, have you ever seen Hell hadji Diof oops El hadji diouf (premiership footballer) and Cisse Djibril (former liverpool footballer) dress, these self-service*ers earn over £50,000 a week but dress like a mutton.

Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
thameamead:

Paloma is a Two-face bitc*, she sang praises of sandessh in the beginning and later bought her back to the board room

Paloma noticed that Lord Sugar had already made a negative comment or two about Sandeesh,(that she hardly makes any real decisions, is not forthrigh etc) so she saw Sandeesh as a likely one to bad-mouth, too. Let's face it, during some arguments I've watched Sandeesh take a back seat and never contribute she is too careful. She has lovely eyes tho'. They joked about it on You're Fired. Make sure you watch that sister show!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by madlady(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
maedan:

Paloma noticed that Lord Sugar had already made a negative comment or two about Sandeesh,(that she hardly makes any real decisions, is not forthrigh etc) so she saw Sandeesh as a likely one to bad-mouth, too. Let's face it, during some arguments I've watched Sandeesh take a back seat and never contribute she is too careful. She has lovely eyes tho'. They joked about it on You're Fired. Make sure you watch that sister show!

@maedan, thanks to your great commentary I've rediscovered this great show. Cheers.

Bye the way, when is the sister show on?
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 4:48am On Nov 10, 2010
@madlady the show's on immediately after The Apprentice, simply switch to BBC2 for The Apprentice-You're Fired, where they interview the latest "loser" smileym
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by madlady(f): 5:01am On Nov 10, 2010
maedan:

@madlady the show's on immediately after The Apprentice, simply switch to BBC2 for The Apprentice-You're Fired, where they interview the latest "loser" smileym

@maedan smiley smiley thanks your a sweetheart. Darn embarassed how could I have forgotten that also, what have I been doing for the last year.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
I think terminator sounds better than germinator.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
Germinator. I think a transparent bottle would've looked better.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
Alex just reduced his odds of being fired from 3 to 1 to 2 to 1 by bringing sandeesh back into the boardroom.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2010
madlady:

@maedan smiley smiley thanks your a sweetheart. Darn embarassed how could I have forgotten that also, what have I been doing for the last year.

Lol, you're welcome babes. Hoped you watched both shows this week. They were TV gems grin!!!

Wow, even when Alex was messing up right from the beginning of the whole show, I never ever wanted him to go. This time I felt he made a lot of mistakes but I was still sorry that he was fired. There's just something about him; always positive, good-hearted, and too nice for the business of back-stabbing. I'm really starting to dislike Sandeesh because let's face it, Alex did her a favour by picking her for the pitch, then encouraging and helping her thru it. But in the end, she never said a good word to help him against the others. This is why he brought her back in. And I applaud him for that. However, she seems to be a favourite with Lord Sugar who may be mesmerized tongue by those her kohl-lined eyes shocked, lol. She'll get her comeuppance one day, mark my words tongue.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
alex is a darling, he even asked his team to give feedbacks about his performance as a team leader, no none in the show has ever asked that, sometimes, he appears over-confident but i like him, there is no back-stabbing in his bones, he tells it as he sees it. he was very funny on the You are Fired on BBC 2.

Sandeech is a game player, she knows how to play the game of not saying much in the boardroom, i love her eyes so does my silly husband cheesy but her colleagues seem to have noticed what she hides all the time, that's y paloma and alex bought her to the board room,

Paloma seems to be enjoying her 15 minuted if fame, 've seen her in lots of magazines, she'quite pretty so fingers crossed for her.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
thameamead:

alex is a darling, he even asked his team to give feedbacks about his performance as a team leader, no none in the show has ever asked that, sometimes, he appears over-confident but i like him, there is no back-stabbing in his bones, he tells it as he sees it. he was very funny on the You are Fired on BBC 2.

Sandeech is a game player, she knows how to play the game of not saying much in the boardroom, i love her eyes so does my silly husband cheesy but her colleagues seem to have noticed what she hides all the time, that's y paloma and alex bought her to the board room,

Paloma seems to be enjoying her 15 minuted if fame, 've seen her in lots of magazines, she'quite pretty so fingers crossed for her.

Yep, Sandeesh is winning on looks alone, even Chris, while being called back to the boardroom, complained on her behalf tongue. Such selflessness! He was like, "I understand about me being called back to the boardroom, but why Sandeesh?" BTW, was her pitch that good?? I preferred Jamie's!! She didn't smile, didn't engage, just blabbed out the words. I guess looks really matter in the corporate world!!!

Alex was a real nice guy, everyone loved him on You're Fired grin!! You know those kind of sunny, happy people who only see good in the world and in other people. Now the house is full with the real players, let's see who'll be the next scape-goat, because the nine people left are just too smart. I just can't guess who's going next. Stella looks like a good one to win, and of course Christopher (the guy who played the husband in the commercial tongue), Jamie the good looking one, and Chris who looks like he'll fight you if you fire him grin, very menacing!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by madlady(f): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2010
maedan:

Lol, you're welcome babes. Hoped you watched both shows this week. They were TV gems grin!!!

Wow, even when Alex was messing up right from the beginning of the whole show, I never ever wanted him to go. This time I felt he made a lot of mistakes but I was still sorry that he was fired. There's just something about him; always positive, good-hearted, and too nice for the business of back-stabbing. I'm really starting to dislike Sandeesh because let's face it, Alex did her a favour by picking her for the pitch, then encouraging and helping her thru it. But in the end, she never said a good word to help him against the others. This is why he brought her back in. And I applaud him for that. However, she seems to be a favourite with Lord Sugar who may be mesmerized tongue by those her kohl-lined eyes shocked, lol. She'll get her comeuppance one day, mark my words.

Missed it again embarassed, shame on me. My friends all raved about, they said almost the same thing you said. I will hunt down the repeat or go watch the recorded show. Meanwhile I will carry on reading this thread. smiley
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2010
Its repeated every sunday night at 11pm
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by madlady(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2010
manmustwac:

Its repeated every sunday night at 11pm

See my life cry cry cry, i managed to catch the repeat  last week but forgot the time and channel that it was shown on.

Thank you @Poster. I'll make sure I catch both shows on Wednesday's from now on. smiley
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2010
Lol, @madlady, why wait till 11pm Sunday?? I catch the episodes on BBC iPlayer, just search The Apprentice.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by madlady(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2010
@meadan grin For some funny reason I can only see "Your Fired" on that. I will check it again while I'm around. smiley

Mind the gap grin grin
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by jaybee3(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2010
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2010
Lol @ madlady, of course I remember u now, plus d topic (fear of trains, books, lol)

Yes the iPlayer comes up with You're Fired when you search The Apprentice. I usually find it in their list of popular shows.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by jacob326: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2010
Having seen "The Last Airbender" gross untold millions despite the worst reviews in many a year, I confess myself discouraged at the prospect of reviewing "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." This is a much better film than "Airbender," which is faint praise, but it's becoming clear that every weekend brings another heavily marketed action "comedy" that pounds tens of millions out of consumers before evaporating.Its a very nice movie guys you should watch this movie.If not intersted then you can watch me too online.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by ada24: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
anyone watching?
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
ada24:

anyone watching?
yeah me
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by ragdollz: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
wow very interesting show. I could see that Lord Sugar was very reluctant to do any firing this week, I wonder why grin? Lol, whether she had brought the other two (Jamie and Christopher) back with her, Sandeesh would still have been fired. LIke it was said, she does not have the ruthless, fighting spirit. Honesty my bum, lol, she was saying she's honest and does not backstab, let others say that of you. She was the weakest link.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2010
Christopher Farrel would not have been fired if he hadn't told Lord Sugar that he dosen't like going to germany and the language etc. But all the the same i heard on theradio that the army sniper is going to be on a nayy ship in the ocean earning £10'000 a month shooting somali pirates in the indian ocean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Titles Of Nigerian Movies / What Are Your Top Three Best Romantic Movies Till Date? / Finally Out: Top 100 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.