Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (6601 Views)

North Getting Poorer, Says Babangida Aliyu / Limiting Probe To Jonathan Cannot Be Justified, Falana Tells Buhari / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by bayo1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
He can never respect a simple arrangement
He is daft
He is dull
He is insecure
He is inexperienced
He encourages Terrorism
He plays Politics of intimidation and blackmail
He was a thug/militiant
He is very bigoted
He is very wasteful
He dislikes the Unity Nigeria has enjoyed for over 50 years

All hail the CONFUSED PRESIDENT
JONATHAN

Not surprised. Even made men still have audience.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by temitoped: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
To hell with babangida,bicus is not in any possition to tell us that .
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Goddex: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB is not from North West and cannot claim a ticket zoned to it.
Besides, has he finish answering terrorism charges with SSS?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by billybaby: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
There is no point for every other excuse and long stories on this issue, my point being that, we have been led by IBB once for a period of 9yrs and we have known what it feels like to be lead by this man so, let him give another chance to show his capabilities. For Dokpesu, I pity him and his entire family. He is being misled. May be this relationship between him and IBB is in continuation to Dele Giwa's death story. We shall hear the remaining story of their sudden unity by the time they are done with each other. Believe God in His plans and arrangements.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by abialic(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by bisiaet: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sorry mr IBB or whatever I am sick and tired of your Jonathan can not contest Jonathan can not do this please this has already be overheard is no longer a news or big deal. Jonathn can not contest BUT you IBB can contest isnit? You must be seriously mad and suffering from Unidentify Cerebral Disorder(UCD) just go and seek medical help ok.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
May be if the zoning doesn't stop GEJ, the bombs would grin
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by joesbuba: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
this fool call ibb u can never rule us again over my dead body
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Mobinga: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
Both of them shouldn't be allowed to contest.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Enoquin(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
i wonder why someone would decide to call a whole C in C daft, dull and other kind of names,
Is it because, i wonder, he is young? That means people like duke, momodu, el-rufai should be prepared to be called worse things if any of them gets there and stumbles,
This lack of respect smacks of inbred aggressiveness, tackle the issue but leave abusing the person involved. I do not support IBB or GEJ but neither will i haul abuses at them,
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by GboyegaD(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mobinga:

I truly support you. I do not see either of them achieving the dream of moving this nation forward.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by whizkid10(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB are you the only person in this countryhw many terms hav you serve before nwwht makes you thing you are a credible candidate from the northwhy is there bomb blast and bomb scare immadietly you declare your selfish and shameless ambitions of ruling this country again.Why are you always identified with evilwho killed Dele Giwa and what did you do bout his dead why did you step aside only to come back nwso many unanswered questions trail you.Generations unborn will not forgive you and your children for what you have cause this country.AMEN.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by ud4u: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
Please can somebody tell this man to shut up
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by globatop: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
When has Presidency in Nigeria turned to a relay baton, OBJ has ruled twice, IBB wanted his coming back at all cost, BUHARI desperate to come back too, out of 150 million people, let the rule of equal right and justice be applied. Either Military in uniform or military as civilian president military mentality still exits. Cant these half baked rulers leave Nigeria's jugular vein?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Zab: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
When did IBB Marodona become Nigeria's constitution? GEJ is a Nigerian and is qualified to contest for any elective position in the land. PDP is just a part of Nigeria and not greater than Nigeria. Without the political entity Nigeria, there wouldn't be anything like PDP. A truism.

If IBB is confident of going far in the primaries he should not be bothered about GEJ. I thank God we are not in a military dispensation where he conjures the AFRC to achieve his draconian ends.

Let Marodona come out with better campaign thoughts than clinging on primordial ethnic sentiments and zoning. The youth of this country can no longer be deceived. IBB think now and retire instead of 'stepping aside'
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by jmoore(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
joesbuba:

it should be over his dead body and not yours
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by jmoore(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mobinga:

GboyegaD:

I truly support you. I do not see either of them achieving the dream of moving this nation forward.
pdp is not the only party, you can stlll vote for others
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by jude33084(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
1.Ferari90 and wesley80, both of you are confuse being.
Jonathan knew quite well dat it is d handwork of mend, but if u r in d intellegence u wil know or learn how d cocrodile kills its prey.
, just nt giv dem d attention they(mend) think they deserve
2. Jonathan has never kill b4,, dat i knw bt can u count dat of Ibb?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by juman(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
We will NEITHER vote for IBB nor naive Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by MaziUche0(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
No one from PDP should contest in my honest opinion.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Seekers(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Pls guys dnt argue about wat u(we) cant do anytin about, we just shouting here,we cant fight or protest,we re all "OLEE"(yoruba,weak), my own opinion,i prefer ibb to gej
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Seekers(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
juman:

We will NEITHER vote for IBB nor naive Jonathan.
if u dnt vote,other ppl will n dnt complain if sum1 u dnt like wins cos u dint vote n u dnt no maybe ur vote myt ve decide it, so dnt say dat
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Seekers(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
joesbuba:

over your dead body is a good option he's willin to use, dnt say dat cos none of ur words here or dr counts even ur vote, our only solution n help is from almighty God, n only God knows d generation dat naija will be called naija, cos naija isn't called naija,its called "coward".
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by bros1234(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
I saw a vision last night where we were holding a man's funeral. I approached one of the men there and asked who the dead man was. He smiled and told me it was IBB.

I was surprised when I woke up. Believe me that man will even die before the election. F-O-O-O-L-S
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Nctrice(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
All The President needs to do is make sure that the vote of the common man in Nigeria counts, and with that if has nothing to worry about, Dont be suprise that IBB would withdraw before the PDP primaries,
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Mamajama(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB assessment is laughable. Talking about who and who can not context, or talking of the recent bomb attack. IBB it’s been over 20 years since Dele Giwa. Why don’t you help us solve this mystery? IBB was your administration not known for infringing on human rights? Closing of media outlets and mass fraud? This is the same IBB that think Blackberry is a fruit; lol Expired retired general.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by lepa001(f): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
2011 we shall all see, lot of surprises. People will be homeless, Fatherless, Motherless, some will lost dey dear life, some will be jailed, while some will be rich
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Charlesook(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
We all have and are seeing the true side of IBB, he says one thing today and forgets to repeat the same tomorrow but says something else. Every right thinking Igbo man should know that IBB & CO just want to use the Igbos and dump us, but I bet you, the MARADONNA is a past story, now we have many better players and dribblers like, RONADIHOS, RONALDOS AND OKOCHAS.So your time is over IBB. You said you will rule just for 4 years and hand over to the Igbos but here you are saying that after 4 years:in his words' He pointed out that late president Umaru Yar ‘Adua served for one term and that he will complete the second term and thereafter any person from any other region could take over. The Igbos are not fools but you remain the best FOOL!

Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by truly: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
globatop:

When has Presidency in Nigeria turned to a relay baton, OBJ has ruled twice, IBB wanted his coming back at all cost, BUHARI desperate to come back too, out of  150 million people, let the rule of equal right and justice be applied.  Either Military in uniform or military as civilian president military mentality still exits. Cant these half baked rulers leave Nigeria's jugular vein?
GEJ is very very desperate
Buhari is not
He lost at the supreme court in 2007 and accepted the verdict
GEJ is trying to upturn the constitution of his party

If you believe in the rule of equal right and justice
then you cannot speak against Buhari
BTW in the US, former soldiers contest position
Eisenhower was the military leader of the allied forces during WWII
He went ahead to become civilian president 2 times
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by darne(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB WOULD SURELLY RULE NIGERIA CUS HE IS VERY VERY WELL EXPEREIENCED THAN THAT DUMB FOOL CALLED EBELE, I dont care what he and his bis boss OBJ would do to him,, but he`ll surelly succeed eventhough he thought them how to play the game, they fired the IG of Police and changed all the military generals all this in one week, Imagine just so that he can continue enjoying aso. aso aso everything after killing my main man y`radua imagine, IBB IS THE MAN NO MATTER WHAT Y`ALL THINK !!!!! (degree or no-degree) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by james1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ferari.you will break your neck at the speed you going.
Zoning is the formular of illiterate's:it dosn't sit well with me and am sure any right thinking person will despise it.
Let the man with vision and forsight lead;we have gone beyond those year's of rubbish.
Goodluck Jonathan is presented by the supreme being.not man,yes,he used the hand of man.
To stand against GEJ is to stand in front of a fast train.
Let's stand behind this man whose mission is to change the lot of the ordnary man.
What has he done so far?good governance is never by fiat.we are on course and GEJ will deliver.
The kidnapping of foreign oil worker's reduced greatly,then ceased.oil is still the main source of external reserve build up.
Together we will build the Nigeria of our dream's.
GEJ is a people oriented person.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by mercy307(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
God, Please give us the best among all the presidential hopefuls, zoning or no zoning, PDP or no PDP. I am sure Nigerians already know the Man judging from his performance in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence / Lagos Flood: Seriously, Is This Funny Or What (pix)? / EFCC Arrests Imo Commissioner Of Finance, Accountant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.