Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (6602 Views)

North Getting Poorer, Says Babangida Aliyu / Limiting Probe To Jonathan Cannot Be Justified, Falana Tells Buhari / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by abbey621(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
If a president is going to bring substantial change, he would be able to achieve this in 1 or 2 yrs, even if it's electricity, that one is enough but goodluck, you have not brought any good luck to nigeria, your administration is actually a setback for nigeria in all areas, from education to sports. This man refuses to blame M.E.N.D for the abuja bombing rather he sees an opportunity for a political agenda. Even after M.E.N.D accepted blame for the event, he refuses to take charge just because they're from the same tribe, what a shame! Nigeria needs a president that is not a coward, a president capable of speaking 4 himself, my goodness FASHOLA would make a better president than GEJ, I would hate it if I.B.B becomes the next president but I'm starting to see a determined man and the most determined of men brings about a revolution, which is exactly what we need here in nigeria. Let's vote for a president that would fight for nigeria, not only his tribe but his country as a whole,
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Ugeh: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
C'mon, this punk is not a consensus candidate of the north. Why is he whining as if his sole ticket is about to be stolen from him? Why is using zoning as his only reason for contesting. Let him present himself to us as an aspirant and the rest is left for us to judge. Zoning is not the criterion Nigerians will or will not vote for him. We know him very well. Even 18yr olds have faint memories of him. His antecedents speak volumes for him. All the "truths" and "good things" he did for homeland Nigeria are etched in the hearts of Nigerians. All the Military and civilian widows and orphans he created are a testament to his pedigree. The $12billion oil windfall he "saved" for Nigeria. The institutionalization of corruption he midwifed. The annulment of the people's vote. Yes we are ready to vote. We will vote ONE MAN/WOMAN, ONE VOTE But till then I think we have better things to worry about than the rantings of a senile fellow wallowing in the abyss of his evil creation.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by snapshot: 4:34am On Oct 06, 2010
abbey621:

If a president is going to bring substantial change, he would be able to achieve this in 1 or 2 yrs, even if it's electricity, that one is enough but goodluck, you have not brought any good luck to nigeria, your administration is actually a setback for nigeria in all areas, from education to sports. This man refuses to blame M.E.N.D for the abuja bombing rather he sees an opportunity for a political agenda. Even after M.E.N.D accepted blame for the event, he refuses to take charge just because they're from the same tribe, what a shame! Nigeria needs a president that is not a coward, a president capable of speaking 4 himself, my goodness FASHOLA would make a better president than GEJ, I would hate it if I.B.B becomes the next president but I'm starting to see a determined man and the most determined of men brings about a revolution, which is exactly what we need here in nigeria. Let's vote for a president that would fight for nigeria, not only his tribe but his country as a whole,
for you to say that GEJ's administration is a setback for Nigeria in all areas shows that you have a personal dislike for the PRESIDENT and that you are economical with the truth.i do not have a problem with you disliking GEJ,but do not allow it blur your sense of judgment.NIGERIANS know the various administrations that brought underdevelopment and setbacks to us as a people,we know the administrations that democratised corruption in Nigeria,we know those that annulled an election that is said to be both free and fair.lets place culpability where it should be.On M.E.N.D,after the amnesty programme which M.E.N.D embraced, it is therefore senseless for anyone to carry out such act of terrorism on oct 1,and claim it is from M.E.N.D.the likes of Tompolo and other prominent leaders of M.E.N.D except Henry Okar has denied involvement,so stop saying that the president is tribal.Now on the issue of I.B.B,when he was saddled with the responsibility of leading this country in 1985 he was talking tough and this gave us hope as a people,but when he stepped aside in 1993,he left us with broken promises and as a wounded people decades away from what we should have been.guy open your eyes wide.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by KBrown: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2010
It's a pity Mr Raymond Dokpesi chose to go against the popular saying that "To dine with the devil, you need a very long spoon" He has wined and dined with the devil (evil genius) with their hands joined together and expectedly, led astray to join the league of terrorists who killed innocent Nigerians. It's so sad that a man whose creations (AIT & Raypower) has long been respected as a "peoples' platform" will descend so low as to accept to lead the campaign organization of a political burden like IBB. So sad indeed that even men of the tabloid, the 4th estate of the realm, whom we thought are friends of the masses are also falling! Oh! I weep for you Nigeria! When shall you be free from wicked people like IBB!
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by rasputinn(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2010
[size=16pt]Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida,for having the misguided,asinine,outrightly silly temerity to utter this most outrageously silly assertion,may God almighty cut your life down so suddenly and may the blood of the innocent people you sent to their untimely graves begin to hunt your useless children(as you yourself have described them) till they get into their own graves[/size]
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2010
KBrown:

It's a pity Mr Raymond Dokpesi chose to go against the popular saying that "To dine with the devil, you need a very long spoon" He has wined and dined with the devil (evil genius) with their hands joined together and expectedly, led astray to join the league of terrorists who killed innocent Nigerians. It's so sad that a man whose creations (AIT & Raypower) has long been respected as a "peoples' platform" will descend so low as to accept to lead the campaign organization of a political burden like IBB. So sad indeed that even men of the tabloid, the 4th estate of the realm, whom we thought are friends of the masses are also falling! Oh! I weep for you Nigeria! When shall you be free from wicked people like IBB!

You cant blame the man.Thats where poverty and debt have decided to land him.I know he is greedy and doesnt have any intergrity so u shld expect much from him.How did he establish the RP and Ait u r talking abt and what is happening to the stations now?It shows that it source of income to finance these stations has not been clean.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by revolt(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2010
Don't know about you guys ere but when it comes to corruption the newer generation of politicians are no different.this is democracy and ibb has a righ to campaign. Oud all be shocked at his followership.drop all bigotrybdrntiments here and move forward.obasanjo came back didn't do so much but still remains our best president.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by ayo84(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2010
men this IBB mercenaries are on fire, they have not even allowed people to make comments on sahara reporters and co, its now a cyber war
the one with the mosts posts and comments on nairaland and sahara reporters carries the day
something is brewing,the SSS has information that will put the evil genius behind bars,all these online propanganda by his mercenaries is a strategy to delay JUDGEMENT DAY ON IBB
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by rasputinn(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2010
KBrown:

Very profound and moving
However,weep not for long my brother,on the 50th year of a people's bondage,they usually enter into their jubilee(freedom),this is the time for Nigeria and Nigerians to be free from the satanic and wicked plans of the likes of IBB and co.
All these their cyber and media propaganda should be expected as change is very hard to accept,especially by evil wicked despots who're so used to murdering people and stealing public funds,however,we are not fooled,we WILL resist them this time around.This is a call for vigilance
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by ayo84(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2010
its crazy
its like IBB probably released some money to like over 100 of them
they are freakin everywhere,making comments on every popular website,nairaland,sahara reporters,they are freakn everywhere

THIS IS CYBER WAR ,AND WE SHALL OVERCOME
IBB CANNOT WIN THIS CYBER WAR
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by jamace(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2010

Haba, are you just saying this out of sheer hatred for GEJ? For how long has GEJ been president? Is it that you can no longer remember dates because of hatred for GEJ? Please cool your temper and clear the hatred from your mind so that your senses can function properly.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by samoks(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2010
abbey621:

Thank you very much, The devil we know, is better than the AnJEG we don't know,

bros1234:

I saw a vision last night where we were holding a man's funeral. I approached one of the men there and asked who the dead man was. He smiled and told me it was IBB.
I was surprised when I woke up. Believe me that man will even die before the election. F-O-O-O-L-S

Hey watch your tongue, never you wish death on any man, even Jesus told us to pray for our Enemies. IBB is not different from all the other leaders we had in the past, and even the current ones, our legislators are demanding for salaries of well over 90m per year, which is daylight robbery, IBB was not a saint in his days, you guys from the WEST hate him because of JUNE 12. So go straight to the point.

darne:

IBB WOULD SURELLY RULE NIGERIA CUS HE IS VERY VERY WELL EXPEREIENCED THAN THAT DUMB FOOL CALLED EBELE, I dont care what he and his bis boss OBJ would do to him,, but he`ll surelly succeed eventhough he thought them how to play the game, they fired the IG of Police and changed all the military generals all this in one week, Imagine just so that he can continue enjoying aso. aso aso everything after killing my main man y`radua imagine, IBB IS THE MAN NO MATTER WHAT Y`ALL THINK !!!!! (degree or no-degree) tongue tongue tongue

GBAM, , And a point of correction, GJ is not an IBO man, he is just using that namke to deceive people, His real name is EBELEMI, which means something else from the IBO name EBELECHUKWU, which means God's Mercy.

GEJA cannot deceive us. he has no support in SS nor SE, Thats why he locked out dignitaries that were coming for the SE meeting in Owerri.
I support an IBB presidency, all those against him should please tell me what difference IBB has from OBJ, or Abacha, or Abdulsalam or Buhari etc.

whizkid10:

IBB are you the only person in this countryhw many terms hav you serve before nwwht makes you thing you are a credible candidate from the northwhy is there bomb blast and bomb scare immadietly you declare your selfish and shameless ambitions of ruling this country again.Why are you always identified with evilwho killed Dele Giwa and what did you do bout his dead why did you step aside only to come back nwso many unanswered questions trail you.Generations unborn will not forgive you and your children for what you have cause this country.AMEN.

Have you also asked OBJ who killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige? why the so much hatred for IBB. Can you point out a saint leader in Nigeria, both now and in the past
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by layuns(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2010
Until we actually find out who killed Dele Giwa,IBB will forever remain the only suspect. Come to think of it;Do u know that Raymond Dokpesi and Dele Giwa were best of friends? Just wondering how Deles chidren will be feeling now.Its really not a fair world.

Killing in politics is a strand in which we just cant point a finger at some-one except ofcourse we see him doing it, Nigerians keep talking bout IBB killing people during His tenure and all sorts of things but forgeting that tantamount killing do actually takes place during OBASANJO's TENURE where as we see planes crashing and killing hundreds of Top governmental officials including the innocent young reputable Nigerians,
I sure aint of opinion that IBB be giving tha Chance bou If He can really bring our Dear Country (Nigeria) out of its pandemic situation then let him come or otherwise someone who truly can deliver,
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Igwe9(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2010
Lol, IBB is manipulating both Ken and odili, none of the duo knows who he's gonna pick as his vice. oh dear, somebody's ass is gonna be dumped at the end of the day and for you kobojunkie, I don't trade words with junkies, as against your replies to me at the other thread.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2010
I believe this is the blast before the bliss. The true haters of this country will be revealed.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by layuns(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2010
this fool call ibb u can never rule us again over my dead body

Hey dont you dear call death to your self pls?
What can you do to stopping Him If He eventually Wins that led to you confidently saying such a word,
Guess you just pray for a better issues as they speculate
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by against: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Tell International Bad Boy IBB to forget about this Presidency, Lets Him go and Seat down, Nigeria want good leaders not EXPIRED leaders! why cant he go back to his mansion and rest and leave this country alone. I will change this country for betterment!
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by joleram(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ha! why is this man disturbing himself?atleast he happened to be one of those who pull Nigeria backward.Whatelse did he want?IBB, EITHER ZONING OR NOT, WHAT WE NEED IS CHANGE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by eewule(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
ONE WAY TO HAVE SILENCED THIS ZONING TALKS IN THE NORTHERNERS SILLY HEAD, IS : IF GEJ GONE FOR ANOTHER PARTY LIKE ACN OR ANY, WITH THE MILLIONS OF SUPPORTERS HE HAS, WOULD HAVE OVERTHRONE THE PDP AND THE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK OF ZONING DURING THE ELECTION. THEY ARE ACTING AS IF THE PDP IS THE ONLY PARTY IN THE COUNTRY, any outsider will think that this zoning is part of the Nigerian constitution as its all over the news, when it only exist in the PDP. If only GEJ campaigned on a different party, with all his supporters the pdp will be sillenced
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Olaolufred(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
IBB can not contest, says OlaOluFred.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
eewule:

ONE WAY TO HAVE SILENCED THIS ZONING TALKS IN THE NORTHERNERS SILLY HEAD, IS : IF GEJ GONE FOR ANOTHER PARTY LIKE ACN OR ANY, WITH THE MILLIONS OF SUPPORTERS HE HAS, WOULD HAVE OVERTHRONE THE PDP AND THE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK OF ZONING DURING THE ELECTION. THEY ARE ACTING AS IF THE PDP IS THE ONLY PARTY IN THE COUNTRY, any outsider will think that this zoning is part of the Nigerian constitution as its all over the news, when it only exist in the PDP. If only GEJ campaigned on a different party, with all his supporters the pdp will be sillenced

Its sad but only PDP can win at the centre. This is why the PDP primaries has become a do or die affair because once the primaries are over, the aspirant can go to sleep
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by truly: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
eewule:

Zoning is evil
That is why GEJ benefitted from it
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by rasputinn(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
[size=16pt]All these investigation of bomb blast should be zeroed on Babagida,he is used to using them.We never heard of killing an individual in peacetime with a bomb,until he killed Dele Giwa with it,now his goons have started with Abuja,with more terror acts planned against our nation and people.They will fail woefully.Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida,for having the misguided,asinine,outrightly silly temerity to utter this most outrageously silly assertion,may God almighty cut your life down so suddenly and may the blood of the innocent people you sent to their untimely graves begin to hunt your useless children(as you yourself have described them) till they get into their own graves[/size]
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by samoks(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2010
rasputinn:

[size=16pt]All these investigation of bomb blast should be zeroed on Babagida,he is used to using them.We never heard of killing an individual in peacetime with a bomb,until he killed Dele Giwa with it,now his goons have started with Abuja,with more terror acts planned against our nation and people.They will fail woefully.Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida,for having the misguided,asinine,outrightly silly temerity to utter this most outrageously silly assertion,may God almighty cut your life down so suddenly and may the blood of the innocent people you sent to their untimely graves begin to hunt your useless children(as you yourself have described them) till they get into their own graves[/size]

I say AMEN to those your prayers, that is if he was/is responsible for the bombs, but we do have any proof yet.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by MEGABHROS1: 1:40am On Oct 07, 2010
I think some posters on this forum need to check themselves and find out if they still have an iota of moral in them. I've read about 90% of the posts on this Dokpesi/ IBB case since last night and came to a conclusion that some individual still need to check their sense of morals. I dont see Nigeria moving forward with the crop of this posters. I dont see any moral justification for throwing once lots with a profound dictator who have touched the lives of one family or the other in this country negatively. I find it pretty difficult for any one to start preaching rule of law in favor of a life-time and unrepentant despot. I tend to doubt if people have conscience again. I can now conclude without an iota of ambiguity that most of our leaders still do what they to us with impunity because they know there are people who will still support them irrespective of their acts.
I find it difficult to hear people exonerating the IBB from all the nefarious acts while in power. I dont think God will ever take Nigerians seriously again when next we call on him to safe from the situation we experienced in 1993. it was a case of uncertainty, the country was heading for a doom. i was not told, I saw it black and white. people were moving to their states of origin because of fear of uncertainty. It was like a Xmas time as everyone was forced to relocate. some died in the process due to road accidents. I've read about the ordeal of some widows of ejigbo crash of 1992, infact I met with one of the daughters of the deceased during my youth service. The story is not the palatable one. Endless! I repeat, endless, are the woes that this evil man brought on the entire country. In spite all these, some individuals will still put their filthy hands on their lappy to type jargon. I pray that the innocent blood that was shed by your mentor will never allow you rest all through your live until u learn to use your head right.
Come to think of it, are we that daft as individuals that we cannot trail the path of history and beckon on justice to prevail. Why do we celebrate evil in this nation? Why are we so wicked in our thoughts to allow injustice to pervade our land? No wonder the IBB once said the youths of the nation are not ripe enough to take the mantle of leadership. Why won’t he submit this way, when our youth will never support a just course but rather prefer to follow the money-bags. I weep for this nation! I pity his inhabitant because they are so impoverished in thinking and very unyielding to change. Ask some of the pro-IBB how many of their immediate and extended family ask them weekly or daily for what to eat. Ask them how dilapidated buildings they have in their villages where people live from 'leg to mouth' . Because you can afford to pay internet subscription with one laptop or blackberry phone to access NL forum site does not mean you should forget the welfare of the generality of Nigeria. Nigerians - dead and alive are crying for vengeance, if you are truly a Nigerian, you should stop supporting unjust courses lest we invoke a course on you. A fool is thought wise if he keeps silent.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by whatawhat: 4:16am On Oct 07, 2010
MEGA BHROS-you summed it off well-God bless u
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2010
MEGA BHROS:

I think some posters on this forum need to check themselves and find out if they still have an iota of moral in them. I've read about 90% of the posts on this Dokpesi/ IBB case since last night and came to a conclusion that some individual still need to check their sense of morals. I dont see Nigeria moving forward with the crop of this posters. I dont see any moral justification for throwing once lots with a profound dictator who have touched the lives of one family or the other in this country negatively. I find it pretty difficult for any one to start preaching rule of law in favor of a life-time and unrepentant despot. I tend to doubt if people have conscience again. I can now conclude without an iota of ambiguity that most of our leaders still do what they to us with impunity because they know there are people who will still support them irrespective of their acts.
I find it difficult to hear people exonerating the IBB from all the nefarious acts while in power. I dont think God will ever take Nigerians seriously again when next we call on him to safe from the situation we experienced in 1993. it was a case of uncertainty, the country was heading for a doom. i was not told, I saw it black and white. people were moving to their states of origin because of fear of uncertainty. It was like a Xmas time as everyone was forced to relocate. some died in the process due to road accidents. I've read about the ordeal of some widows of ejigbo crash of 1992, infact I met with one of the daughters of the deceased during my youth service. The story is not the palatable one. Endless! I repeat, endless, are the woes that this evil man brought on the entire country. In spite all these, some individuals will still put their filthy hands on their lappy to type jargon. I pray that the innocent blood that was shed by your mentor will never allow you rest all through your live until u learn to use your head right.
Come to think of it, are we that daft as individuals that we cannot trail the path of history and beckon on justice to prevail. Why do we celebrate evil in this nation? Why are we so wicked in our thoughts to allow injustice to pervade our land? No wonder the IBB once said the youths of the nation are not ripe enough to take the mantle of leadership. Why won’t he submit this way, when our youth will never support a just course but rather prefer to follow the money-bags. I weep for this nation! I pity his inhabitant because they are so impoverished in thinking and very unyielding to change. Ask some of the pro-IBB how many of their immediate and extended family ask them weekly or daily for what to eat. Ask them how dilapidated buildings they have in their villages where people live from 'leg to mouth' . Because you can afford to pay internet subscription with one laptop or blackberry phone to access NL forum site does not mean you should forget the welfare of the generality of Nigeria. Nigerians - dead and alive are crying for vengeance, if you are truly a Nigerian, you should stop supporting unjust courses lest we invoke a course on you. A fool is thought wise if he keeps silent.

God bless you broda
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by Ezebinaugwu(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2010
for those of you who like IBB just wish hin GOODLUCK TIL 2019
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by finest1: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
JONTHAN CONNOT CONTEST SAYS IBB

somebody should pls tell IBB to let Nigerians have some peace. has he come to kill the remaining Nigerians left after his military head of state.
he shuld know dat his past dids is still very fresh in our minds. he is the one behind the oct ist bomb blast cos there was no such blast b4 now he is master of bomb remember DELE GIWA, EJIGBO PLANE CRASH which a bomb was planted .he is calling soneone monster which he is. he is the one threatening our peaceful co existence. abeg make him go sedan for dirty joo
Re: Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida by PastorOla1: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
IBB has a running Mouth, Full Stop!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSA, Col. Dasuki Visits Damaturu, Potiskum / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.