Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love (7643 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by bigpriik: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
women are intelligent beings but when it comes to matters of the heart they just loose it completely every lady here is guilty of this shit especially the pretty ones
had one who friendzoned me years back now she is heartbroken by the guy she is so confused and emotionally unbalanced the guy has not talked to her for six weeks even though they see each other and she feel like dying she doesn't let me rest on watsapp but I have moved on too late.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
I never talked about inequality but mutuality.
All these things you mentioned goodness, love submission and what have you are human attributes or characteristics meaning such can be found in both genders.So why stereotyping saying only women got to do that and only men got to do this?

You can't talk about mutuality without having in mind - pronounced or otherwise - something more than one. An entity never forms mutuality. Also, you can't solve a need without identifying it - difference. So when you talk about man and woman "difference" should/will always come in mind, and not acknowledging its presence will always amount to self-denial which directly or indirectly breeds thought about equality or inequality or marginalization

The presence of difference automatically breeds thought about systematic means of application for solution in any sphere of life.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

You can't talk about mutuality without having in mind - pronounced or otherwise - something more than one. An entity never forms mutuality. Also, you can't solve a need without identifying it - difference. So when you talk about man and woman "difference" should/will always come in mind, and not acknowledging its presence will always amount to self-denial which directly or indirectly breeds thought about equality or inequality or marginalization

The presence of difference automatically breeds thought about systematic means of application for solution in any sphere of life.

Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Smh!!!

Na wetin happen?
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

Na wetin happen?

Not everyone agrees with the kind of submission you guys want.

Wait, so you can type in pidgin, so why do you come off as rigid? To impress?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Not everyone agrees with the kind of submission you guys want.

If you don't want this kind of submission that is a product of goodness and variant of love - but only differs in nomenclature and application - which leads to understanding (for dating) and oneness (for marriage), which one do you want?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

This your english done too big.
I don't like to complicate issues I do what works for me so do what works for you.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ebonyggurl(f): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
All these guys saying women usually friendzone the guy who loves and cares for them....most times those caring guys are not attractive lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

If you don't want this kind of submission that is a product of goodness and variant of love - but only differs in nomenclature and application - which leads to understanding (for dating) and oneness (for marriage), which one do you want?

Must you call it submission though? Makes it sound like one is a "yes sir" to whatever the husband says, that is my point, all you mention can also happen when there is equality called "equality".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Must you call it submission though? Makes it sound like one is a "yes sir" to whatever the husband says, that is my point, all you mention can also happen when there is equality called "equality".

Don't be dreaded or disgusted by that word because it means no harm and it never breeds: "yes sir." It's servility that breads "yes sir." Equality can never negate differences - when talking about woman and man relationship.

Start to view it from its technical and informal meaning.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

Don't be dreaded or disgusted by that word because it means no harm and it never breeds: "yes sir." It's servility that breads "yes sir." Equality can never negate differences - when talking about woman and man relationship.

Start to view it from its technical and informal meaning.

I would never accept that word.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by goodnewscliff(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
ignore girls... they will love u

shower dem care and all dat shiiit,,, u re a maga....

reverse psychology grin grin grin grin grin grin

works alot with ages ranges from 18-27....

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol okay.

This made me laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by catwalq(f): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Its torture either way.

Can't we just love each other?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nmezor(f): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
The former pls...will get to love him as tym goes by.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MJBOLT: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
na dem

ebonyggurl:
All these guys saying women usually friendzone the guy who loves and cares for them....most times those caring guys are not attractive lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by kalufelix(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
ebonyggurl:
All these guys saying women usually friendzpone the guy who loves and cares for them....most times those caring guys are not attractive lipsrsealed
you mean physical attraction ?? Me think the guy that truely loves and cares may not be much fun and romantic if he happens to be then he'd probably be broke.

You see why the guy is only good for cheating purposes
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by goodnewscliff(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
ebonyggurl:
she has said the truth.... grin grin grin grin grin hence hot badt guys ti take over
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ebonyggurl(f): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
kalufelix:
you mean physical attraction ?? Me think the guy that truely loves and cares may not be much fun and romantic if he happens to be then he'd probably be broke.

You see why the guy is only good for cheating purposes

well...personally I like being with someone who likes me. The only problem is if I'm unable to develop feelings for him, I get bored...then I have to go through the unpleasantness of telling him. Solution: remain single
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by kalufelix(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
catwalq:

Its torture either way.

Can't we just love each other?

Ma kinda girl..

Maybe this love something just has to be loopsided in order to work..one party must have to sacrifice more. If mutuality is achieved it comes off as an economic (business) partnership.

It's very bad being in a relationship thinking you are doing the other a favour...say what??

Also poverty make people go into relationships for the wrong reasons. So it's okay to take the torture for the economic gains and it goes both ways.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by T3ndrils: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well... what else can i say except the fact that i'm very glad that the hypothesis of guys like Ubunja, Clef, Harddon and CharlesNneji stands to be 100% correct. Women knows 0.000% of what they want... I continue to pity any man on the face of this earth that will believe the bullsh!t these girls are ranting here. Some even said they will learn to like/love the man with time(*scoffs*) ... what a big pile of bullsh!t.

NEVER should any guy here take the words of these girls here at face value, try it and regret, oppose and you 're in.

There was this girl in my unit with this 'high maintenance' mentality with two guys assl!cking her, well for me i'd negged he, ignore her, snub her, cared less, give less attention, say some harsh things to her, YET she'd always liked being around me and her habit of always touching me, even when one of her admirer was expressing his feelings, she would be touching me if i was even around tho. She once asked for my number but i didn't give. Her mood changes when i'm with other girls and her closest friends always give me this strange look.

You'd see other guys with experiences as mine above on other threads and i'm not surprised. Women atimes behave based on their subconscious views and hardly (if not at all) on their conscious view, they WILL come here and speak their MINDS(which is normal) and go out there and do their HEARTFELT and trust me these two things are never on the same lane and i'm very sure some of these girls here have loved, adored, cherised the one particular niqq that gave no hoot.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by catwalq(f): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
kalufelix:

Ma kinda girl..

Maybe this love something just has to be loopsided in order to work..one party must have to sacrifice more. If mutuality is achieved it comes off as an economic (business) partnership.

It's very bad being in a relationship thinking you are doing the other a favour...say what??

Also poverty make people go into relationships for the wrong reasons. So it's okay to take the torture for the economic gains and it goes both ways.

Its f**ked up mehn... Everyone wanting to love but scared to love. God help us
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
na dem

Na true na...guys wey no fine, na dem dey care pass
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by HARDDON: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
T3ndrils:
Well... what else can i say except the fact that i'm very glad that the hypothesis of guys like Harddon stands to be 100% correct. Women knows 0.000% of what they want... I continue to pity any man on the face of this earth that will believe the bullsh!t these girls are ranting here. Some even said they will learn to like/love the man with time(*scoffs*) ... what a big pile of bullsh!t.

NEVER should any guy here take the words of these girls here at face value, try it and regret, oppose and you 're in.

There was this girl in my unit with this 'high maintenance' mentality with two guys assl!cking her, well for me i'd negged he, ignore her, snub her, cared less, give less attention, say some harsh things to her, YET she'd always liked being around me and her habit of always touching me, even when one of her admirer was expressing his feelings, she would be touching me if i was even around tho. She once asked for my number but i didn't give. Her mood changes when i'm with other girls and her closest friends always give me this strange look.

You'd see other guys with experiences as mine above on other threads and i'm not surprised. Women atimes behave based on their subconscious views and hardly (if not at all) on their conscious view, they WILL come here and speak their MINDS(which is normal) and go out there and do their HEARTFELT and trust me these two things are never on the same lane and i'm very sure some of these girls here have loved, adored, cherised the one particular niqq that gave no hoot.

Hypothesis?

Gee, yours truly teach what he has mostly experienced. What he has tried, refined and tasted
This life is a mathematical equation that holds true world over.

Presumptions, may or may not be true. This is the law of life to the MAN

Sense Pill:

Discovering his Balls, potential and purpose is man's greatest life pursuit.
......Don

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
None.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
the truth of the matter is that most guys that love a lady are mostly put on friendzone

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Kenneth10110(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Love alone would not do it for me in a marriage or relationship.
I need the one that would understand me.I don't even know how to love so it is better the guy has the upperhand in that area(love or understanding)
To me understanding summarises love kiss
Just understand me cry

The feminist has spoken
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Jokerman(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Love alone would not do it for me in a marriage or relationship.
I need the one that would understand me.I don't even know how to love so it is better the guy has the upperhand in that area(love or understanding)
To me understanding summarises love kiss
Just understand me cry

How can a woman be understood when the man was sleeping when she was created??

It's better to love than understand

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Wow you are really in love with her, that's why you've been ignoring my mentions cos you are scared to admit the obvious truth, lol I won't bite nah cheesy
typical example of what this thread talks about. me that I like you, you don't send but the one who ignores your post because he loves another is the one you are chasing...I think this settles it...lol...
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Daeylar(f): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2019
Op I'd rather be single.

I want both. Where I give a damn about him and he does the same for me. Although it's said to be best to go where you're wanted. I wouldn't like being in a relationship where I don't really care for you and I'm just there because you like me.

Seems like a waste of my time.

And I can't like a man that doesn't like me. Not to talk of actually 'loving' a guy like that, Never ; so the 2nd scenario doesn't even apply at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:37am On Jun 19, 2019
DominusPrime:

typical example of what this thread talks about. me that I like you, you don't send but the one who ignores your post because he loves another is the one you are chasing...I think this settles it...lol...

Finally someone likes me here lol, don't mind me jare., that guy's vibe is just off, dislike his personality here, and the lady deserves better, some of her comments are worth reading and filled with wisdom and I kinda like her, maybe you should go for her since I'm taken lol, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Sluvist(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Abeg it has to be balanced, equal love so that one will not be taken for granted.
No relationship has ever shared the same level of love, someone must take a step further, the case is more of emotion than verbal words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Big Bum Begins To Deflate, Lady Cries Out In Pain / Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? / Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.