Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love (7645 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Jcole1985(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I would want a guy who understands, accepts, adores, and respects me enough to have me. Love is just a feeling, and will not thrive over the years. We can choose to love, unlove, and relove if we want.
LUCIFER....Is that guy.Your perfect match
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jcole1985:

LUCIFER....Is that guy.Your perfect match

Why do you think he's my perfect match?
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Jcole1985(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How about I PM you and tell you everything secretly?.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Jcole1985(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How about I PM you and tell you everything secretly?.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by maak400: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
LordKO:

If you don't want this kind of submission that is a product of goodness and variant of love - but only differs in nomenclature and application - which leads to understanding (for dating) and oneness (for marriage), which one do you want?

Bros you just dey blow grammar everywhere... effective communication is not achieved by using big vocabulary that most people won’t understand. So quit trying to impress and make your point in simple English biko.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
maak400:

Bros you just dey blow grammar everywhere... effective communication is not achieved by using big vocabulary that most people won’t understand. So quit trying to impress and make your point in simple English biko.

"quit trying to impress" I wonder how I'm trying to impress your lunatic parents or a bumpkin like you when I'm almost certain that our paths may never cross out there till eternity. lol.

Direct your further mentions to your lunatic parents.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by G511: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
HARDDON:

Hypothesis?

Gee, yours truly teach what he has mostly experienced. What he has tried, refined and tasted
This life is a mathematical equation that holds true world over.

Presumptions, may or may not be true. This is the law of life to the MAN

Sense Pill:

Discovering his Balls, potential and purpose is man's greatest life pursuit.
......Don
Good evening,pls I want to join your fiverr class..I was kick out of the last free wtsapp class bcause I wasn't online for some days ...Pls help me
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Timekeeper:
I would love to know the best ladies prefers.
Who would you choose between?

A guys that loves you, cares for you, adores you and treat you as if you are the only lady in this world but you don't really love him like that

Or

A guy that doesn't really love you, he is just your close frnd but you love him. You care for him but he doesn't really love you. And he is probably the reason you don't love the guy that cares 4u genuinely

If you are told to settle down with one, who would you choose between the two?

Cc:
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
MissRaine
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1 (my married nairaland crush)
MissSweet
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
MissSweet
ibkayee

most women will say A - a man that's love them more than they love him but that is deception of the highest level. ladies rarely say what they mean and rarely mean what they say. they only choose A so their fellow ladies won't think less of them (cause they are all highly judgemental) and so men don't start acting unloving towards them (they need these men to be their unconditional atm's). ladies will only follow this kind of men because they love to manipulate relationships.

ladies actually want B - an alpha male, with a superior gene that makes every lady in the room take notice. they like a man who they can't toy around with and who doesn't pour all his love and attention on them. the uncertainty of his love for them, keeps their relationship with him exciting. But ladies have lesser testosterone levels than men as such their ego can become easily bruised. As such they admire this kind of men mostly from a distance cause they know they can only taste him but can never have him. but if he ever agrees to marry them and stay faithful they will jump at it without thinking twice.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Obodo999(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
A man that love a woman is doomed to manipulation, maganisation, and exploitation. It is better if you let her fall in love with you first.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
ebonyggurl:
All these guys saying women usually friendzone the guy who loves and cares for them....most times those caring guys are not attractive lipsrsealed
Kuku kill me nah

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by maak400: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
LordKO:

"quit trying to impress" I wonder how I'm trying to impress your lunatic parents or a bumpkin like you when I'm almost certain that our path may never cross out there till eternity. lol.

Direct your further mentions to your lunatic parents.
You are a bastar.d of a son born to a useless father and a prostitut.e mother that’s why you’re quick to insult another person’ parents.
Go and fvck your mother and sisters the way you usually do. Born throway pikin.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ebonyggurl(f): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
Kuku kill me nah

Lolz...no be truth I talk? cheesy
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by pocohantas(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
All this long story?

Is he rich? ? !

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
bigmic111:

most women will say A - a man that's love them more than they love him but that is deception of the highest level. ladies rarely say what they mean and rarely mean what they say. they only choose A so their fellow ladies won't think less of them (cause they are all highly judgemental) and so men don't start acting unloving towards them (they need these men to be their unconditional atm's). ladies will only follow this kind of men because they love to manipulate relationships.

ladies actually want B - an alpha male, with a superior gene that makes every lady in the room take notice. they like a man who they can't toy around with and who doesn't pour all his love and attention on them. the uncertainty of his love for them, keeps their relationship with him exciting. But ladies have lesser testosterone levels than men as such their ego can become easily bruised. As such they admire this kind of men mostly from a distance cause they know they can only taste him but can never have him. but if he ever agrees to marry them and stay faithful they will jump at it without thinking twice.

The only sensible comment here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by tinny898(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz...no be truth I talk? cheesy

aunt you yourself are you attractive?
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ebonyggurl(f): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2019
tinny898:

aunt you yourself are you attractive?
Come n find out cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by tinny898(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Come n find out cheesy cheesy

There's no need for that.
the beautiful ones are not yet born undecided
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ebonyggurl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
tinny898:

There's no need for that.
the beautiful ones are not yet born undecided

Lolz...okay
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by tinny898(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz...okay

I won't mind if you prove me wrong sad
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ebonyggurl(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
tinny898:

I won't mind if you prove me wrong sad

Nah...let's wait a couple more years and see some of those beautiful ones yet to be born
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by tinny898(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Nah...let's wait a couple more years and see some of those beautiful ones yet to be born

Lemaooo grin
See as this girl gimme RKO
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by davillian(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Only when a lady is ripe for marriage they take a guy that truly loves them.
For now her heart needs to be broken couple of times before she realises to learn to love someone who loves her.
Good guys hardly get good girls.
The bad boys know how to play their cards win her over makes her fall in love and starts the I dont care attitude.
I dont know how ladies are created
A girl can be in a relationship with an abusive partner and she will still rejects a guy that won't lift a finger on her just because she loves the idiot.
I think a woman needs to explain to me why they cherish guys who dont give a Bleep about them.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by carter009(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bitter truth.
MJBOLT:
all this girls up there telling lies,they will go after the guy that does not love them and use the guy that loves them to pass away time
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Kuanku: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Love is a two dimensional aspect of our life. We love some people and some people love us, and some people love each other. I think we need to go with a person who love us. It makes it authentic that he will stay with us in each and every situation. What do you people think in this regard?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. / Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.