Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine (2006 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by ahimedua: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2021
A priestess has taken to Facebook to ask men to come and marry her.

According to the woman identified as Precious Gift Amarachi, even if the man doesn't have money, she is ready to pay for the wedding.

However, she has only one demand -  that they wed in the shrine inside water.

She took to her Facebook page and wrote:

If you are A guy Looking for a Wife to marry this December and u don’t have money, 

Well worry no more because I got your back ..

I will pay ur groom price and everything all u have to do is To accept to Marry me in my Shrine..

Our wedding will hold in the Shrine and inside water…

Na me be that fine girl wey don sell her soul.... see more here; https://sleekgist.com/i-will-pay-your-groom-price-and-everything-if-you-accept-to-marry-me-in-my-shrine-priestess-begs-men/

Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2021
I'm ready. she should drop her number for interested applicants na

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by kelvin1191(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
She get 30 billion dollars to pay as groom price?
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Brainard22: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'm ready
She never know!!
I go marry you fxck you and your juju join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by siofra(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brainard22:

She never know!!
SmellySperm:
I'm ready. she should drop her number for interested applicants na

I KNEW IT!!!

MOST OF THESE NAIRALAND REDPILLERS ARE HUNGRY AND BROKE angry

And they will not hesitate to leech on women if given the chance. But they constantly bash women for the same behaviour.

*Vomits
*Throws up
* Spits
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Nonexisting: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't do marriage or relationships but if she get big breast, I will fucck her even inside that river she dey do sacrifice and go my way.

Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by extol1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

I KNEW IT!!!

And they will not hesitate to leech on women if given the chance. But they constantly bash women for the same behaviour.

*Vomits
*Throws up
* Spits
Pesin no dey joke with you
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Judd007: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
I beg where is her address?
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Athemisia: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brainard22:

She never know!!
She nor know grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Boogyman557: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by Brainard22: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

I KNEW IT!!!

*Vomits
*Throws up
* Spits
retired hoe
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine by fflamingo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
No be you go tell me wetin I go do

(1) (Reply)

"Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) / What To Know About Nigerian Women Before Dating Or Marry A To Z Guide / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.