Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! (8223 Views)

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Achiles: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
TOoday is my birthday and my girl has not called. I called first thing this morning as I always do and I was expecting her to say happy birthday.
I just said hello honey, how was your night and wished her the best for the day. Everyone had called but hers never came. Even at lunch time, I called her up and asked if she had had lunch and she kindly said yes dearie. My girl obviously forgot it was my day and i never told her! Painful as it is, i wont hold it against her but she forgot my happy birthday!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by thweraja10: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
Wish all men were like you. Make sure you tell and let her know how it really hurts you. If not she will forget next year, and next and next . So guy no make mistake. I love your sence of maturity for not taking it against her but you must show her that you are greatly annoyed. Make her feel she doest care about you
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Dyt(f): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
Who can tell,so many reasons,she myt v a suprise 4 u,did it on purpose,or even b wit anoda man,who knows,jst a tot thou
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by thweraja10: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
can tell,so many reasons,she myt v a suprise 4 u,did it on purpose,or even b wit anoda man,who knows,jst a tot thou

You might be right, cos bitches are unpredictable
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by knotty(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
So, what is sexual about that in content and context? please, Mod, move this sorry tale to romance or Family.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Dyt(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
Thweraja,y u com dey press P na
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by thweraja10: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Thweraja,y u com dey press P na

How?
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
U took it personal na,lyk say u don dey vex b4
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by queeneve: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
Maybe her phone is off?
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by CyberG: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2010
Mehnnn. . .there is some really "bad" reason why she forgot! Don't buy that crap 'cos if you forget your girl's birthday, what do you think she will do? What do you think NL ladies will advise her to do? DUMP YOU of course! Open your eyes and brain and don't dull yourself o. The girl probably has a backup guy or you are the backup guy and the main guy was busy with her mind then!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by bxcode(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2010
Dont tell her anything, just wait 4 her own birthday.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2010
bxcode:

Dont tell her anything, just wait 4 her own birthday.

Correct, No long thing grin
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Achiles: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
I could not but think about it even after she saw it on facebook, she never called to say happy birthday. I love this girl and i have promised myself i would just settle down with her soonest butshe is breaking my heart. I hope she would just love me back! I would be the first person to call on her birthday , not being a fool, the tot of her is all i need right now. All the calls, the visit and the cards sent were nothing without her call!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by nanidee(f): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ OP, you obviously love your girl so much. Just try to look on the brighter side.

Maybe she forgot actually, or may be planning a surprise for you.

I forgot my guy's last birthday, and i must say, he felt so bad about it. Now, the thing was that I was thinking we were a day behind, so i thought his birthday was the next day.

He was'nt too happy at first, but he later got to understand, , so I will ask you to give her the benefit of doubt too.

But the facebook one is really funny o grin, so, lets assume she has a surprise waiting.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
It could have easily slipped her mind. Don't over think. She could have a lot going on. Happy belated birthday.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by degubi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
Wait till the day is over and if you did not receive any text message, call or gifts calmly call her the next day and ask her how come she forgot your birthday. Her reply will guide you on what next to do. Happy Birthday though.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Omolola1(f): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
She is planning a surprise~
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by queeneve: 3:48am On Oct 06, 2010
LOL@OMOLOA,

I guess it better LATE than never huh?
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by iice(f): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2010
I tend to forget.  He's cool with that.  I rarely remember people's birthdays not to mention remembering numbers or whatever.  Doesn't bother me if he doesn't call on my birthday. I know people can be forgetful.  I get a kick from telling him days later that my birthday passed.  Cracks me up.

Just let her know later that she forgot to greet you happy birthday.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by hbabe(f): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2010
^^but poster claims she saw it on facebook that it was his birthday.
That is the part that is confusing.
Its forgiveable to forget the date but not calling as soon as she sees it on facebook is another matter. Perhaps she isn't really into the guy.

@poster
If she still didn't say happy birthday then its time to sit down and have a talk with her; find out her reason and take a clear decision using your head and not your heart.
Hope you managed to enjoy your day anyway!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2010
queeneve:

Maybe her phone is off?

did you read anything more than the threat topic? grin
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2010
iice:

I tend to forget.  He's cool with that.  I rarely remember people's birthdays not to mention remembering numbers or whatever.  Doesn't bother me if he doesn't call on my birthday. I know people can be forgetful.  I get a kick from telling him days later that my birthday passed.  Cracks me up.

Just let her know later that she forgot to greet you happy birthday.

i have a very hard time believing a lot of what u say or it could be u and ur mate are quite young. A man being "cool" that you forgot his birthday? hmmm you both seem to live on a separate planet.
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2010
^^iice likes to play the ice maiden, we all know its a facade

@op, if you've been with your girl for some time you should have a clue of what she's playing(or not playing)at-
is she the kind of girl that likes to fukkk with your mind?
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by iice(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2010
BoboYekini:

^^iice likes to play the ice maiden, we all know its a facade

Short circuited 3000 grin

davidylan:

i have a very hard time believing a lot of what u say or it could be u and your mate are quite young. A man being "cool" that you forgot his birthday? hmmm you both seem to live on a separate planet.

Yes we are young oo lmao. Odin forbid!
I found my match and doesn't matter if people don't 'get' us or if the things we find important are not what majority of the planet finds important cheesy
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by sms4health: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2010
I don't understand this situation!

She forgot your birthday, yes, it is painful but as she is human, like all of us, she is bound to forget some things (including your birthday!!)

Why didn't you tell her?

By not reminding her, you build resentment that she forgot; she feels guilty she forgot and later annoyed that you were calling her all the while and couldn't say something. This could have been over within minutes but it could escalate down the line.

You shouldn't let little things get to you.

Communicate!!!!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Achiles: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2010
I was not trying to build resentment. I figure the fact that i am in far away kano and her being in lag is the reason. We should have spent the day together but for the distance. i will take a walk out with as sooon as i get back to lag and see how we can figure out things. She is the only girl I have really loved and always will!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by googles: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2010
awww dats sweet. . . .i hope the feeling is mutual smiley
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
the answer is simple, she doesnt dig u to that extent, as in to count u worthy to remember ur bday, sorry for sounding too blunt and harsh, but thats it, if a girl or guy is madly into u, believe me, days before she must have been planning wat to get u, it has happened to me before as a sign and i ignored it, but months later d r/ship collapsed, my advice, reduce d times u call her n a day, get busy, and see her reaction, believe me and mark my words, she wont call to know the change n attitude, try it pls, as i dont want a fellow man being heartbroken, cheers!
Re: When She Does Not Call On Your Birthday! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
happy birthday buddy!

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / End Time: See What These JSS Students Were Caught Doing (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.