Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. (1242 Views)

What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dear romancelander,
I have been dating this girl for the past 4 years nw, the truth is dat i love this girl soo much, but anytime we pick up quarrel. She fights and insuits me, or even use anytyn she sees arround to hit me. Yet i overlook it.
Just last wk i took her home to c my dad since my mum is late, after the introduction, and see her off. My dad called me and toid me that i can,t marry that girl, that what he saw in her, if i marry her, i will suffer.
Nw am comfused i don,t want to hurt her,

Please matured mind help a brother.
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by maggilove(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
What an elderly person sees while sitting a younger person cannot see it when standing.

13 Likes

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
She hits you and insults you, yet you want to marry her?Pm your acct no. I'll send you money for a psychiatrist.

You are missing a nut upstairs!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Apeshy101(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
maggilove:
What an elderly person sees while sitting a younger person cannot see it when standing.

Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth.

Op, cast your net again.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by hustlelegit(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think your dad Don see the future with u and that girl, like an adage says "WHAT THE ELDERS SEE WHILE SITTING, THE YOUNG ONES STANDING ON THEIR TOES WON’T SEE” and you have said it all that she hits you when u guys have an argument or some sort of quarrel and in my view I don't see it as love I see it as a suicidal relationship, so sir heed to your father's advice or you might end up being a punching bag for your wife

1 Like

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by mezarddinny: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
dog wey go lost no go hear hunter whistle

your dog wan lost, no allow am lost

8 Likes

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear romancelander,
I have been dating this girl for the past 4 years nw, the truth is dat i love this girl soo much, but anytime we pick up quarrel. She fights and insuits me, or even use anytyn she sees arround to hit me. Yet i overlook it.
Just last wk i took her home to c my dad since my mum is late, after the introduction, and see her off. My dad called me and toid me that i can,t marry that girl, that what he saw in her, if i marry her, i will suffer.

Your father sees the present and the future, he sees the present in the sense that he knows she beats the stupid hell out of you, and he sees the future in the sense that he knows she will kill you when married, as for advice or help, I don't have any for you because you are a blind bat, and blind bats will always be blind.

10 Likes

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by micfoley: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
My brother, those above me have said it all. Use your head!

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Thehatman: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
From your explanation it is clear you understand how bad the girl is. Why do you want to push yourself into a nightmare of problems. Breaking up is allowed please.

Op I don't know whether is because of low self-esteem or whatsoever, but I tell you there are better ladies out there that will respect you for who you are, not one that will turn your whole life upside down.

Appreciate your fathers' wisdom, just a meeting with the lady, and he understood she is not the one for you.

Bruv run out of that relationship ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by internationalman(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dump her.

Now look for 5 girls and line them up in front of your dad while you ask him to pick out a wife for you from the lineup....

Next, take the one you father picked to your village priest or pastor to seek their approval.
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by shadrama(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
bro, to get sense no b by force, you can choose to ignore ur dad.
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by larryking540: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
guy that lady pass u, ur father is fully aware of that, ...just move on but if u choose to ride on with her, no problem, ,,but ask urself how many times u don see ur late mother hit ur papa?

ohhhhh I see, u wan see as marriage with quarrel and blood fight be abi,,,,bro it doesn't end well o
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Louder pls, make him dey hear.. Imagine..... She will soon stab u to death
maggilove:

1 Like

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Homeboiy: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Foolish boy, u dey wait for ur dad to first tell u to run before u do

For u to take the girl to ur dad as ur wife to be mean say u don't have a common sense

Overlook kee u there
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by MJBOLT: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear romancelander,

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Pubichairs(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2019
this post is shite. just like the OP
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Whitestory(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear romancelander,

My guy let me tell you something... This thing you did is the same step my dad took to marry my mum... As I'm talking with you today...my dad regretted is decision... The marriage is more than 2 decades... It just that he is the calm type...but what he has lost in this life ehn..the things that has happened, dreams and goals lost... Na only God fit bring am back...so guy just remove love and look at reality... One day that love go fade... Na the character and how much she's willing to build with you na wetin go stand....don't use the love of now to think you can go into it...one day you will regret it big time.. Any lady that is like that guy...just run away

1 Like

Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Whitestory(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
One thing worthy of note is any lady that can carry things to hit on you when y'all not married ehn..will do the same in the presence of your kids... And she won't respect you....she will take you for granted... No matter how much you have....she will always disgrace you one way or the other... And besides you must have seen all this signs but your blindness by the thing u called love... As made u ignore them... Guy if u have noticed all this things and u have spoken to her about it in the past and she still doing the same thing... Guy please run away... U don't enter the lions den and expect God to protect you..after all you knew lions lived there
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by drmikeadams(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2019
grin[center][/center] grin. Unfortunately after the whole advice here;love no go let am think we'll;;he will marry her and come back to wail on nairaland if the girl never kill am then grin
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Memberclub(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2019
You must be trolling.
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by MarianaTrench: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear romancelander,

Red lights are already flashing before you but you still want to proceed.

You have a serious problem!
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by ImaIma1(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
She is insulting and beating you with things while you are still doing boyfriend and girlfriend. What will happen after you get married and over familiarity sets in?

These are signs you shouldn't overlook if you want to have a peaceful married life
Re: My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. by Andyoa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Psychiatrists don't fix missing nuts in the higher center. I hope you have a deep pocket to help him see a neurosurgeon, cannot agree less that he needs one .
KMegas:
She hits you and insults you, yet you want to marry her?Pm your acct no. I'll send you money for a psychiatrist.

You are missing a nut upstairs!

(1) (Reply)

The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. / Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems / How To Treat A Nagging Wife.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.