Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? (4410 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:32am On Jun 20, 2019
My baby just turned 4 months and I
took some photographs. Which one should I enlarge?

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by KendrickAyomide: 2:39am On Jun 20, 2019
The second one

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Megabig: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Such an adorable baby..enlarge the 2nd...her whole body is on it..u guys sabi take bad pictures sha

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by showafrica(m): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2019
No 2 but why is she hanging one leg?

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Kendumazy(m): 4:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Take number 3. Love how she is looking up.

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by saheedbadmus(m): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2019
the second and the 4th..she would love them when she grows up

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by starbuck(f): 5:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Whomsoever that took those is a bad photographer.. Una suppose no pay am... Enlarge the 2nd one

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Oluromantic: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2019
You're already snapping nude pic for this innocent girl

Number 2 is cute though

5 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by garyaustin(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Enlarge all of them
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Artistree: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Enlarge number two...She's cute.
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Gosj01(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Number 2, it captures the emotion.
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by dingbang(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2019
Please wear that baby a dress and snap again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by czarina(f): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2019
People really see Nairaland and it's members as family house and family.

See as op create thread for opinions cheesy cheesy

Op, enlarge the second one

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by kullozone(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2019
dingbang:

Please don't go astray. We all (almost everyone) have one or two pictures like this, and it's always fun looking back at them (throwbacks) in future. They're cute.

Oga, guide your mind ehnsmiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Vega100: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
My baby just turned 4 months and I took some photographs. Which one should I in large?
Ur baby looks edible, wish I could swallow her, such a sweet child...

The second is good for that purpose

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Raydos: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol, this life sha!!

Are you telling me now that you don't have people around you or close relatives that you can ask this same question??

Why must you bring everything to social media??

Mtcheewww use the one with masquerade suit

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Samphoenix1: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Vega100:

Ur baby looks edible, wish I could swallow her, such a sweet child...

The second is good for that purpose
Witch!!
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
kullozone:

Please don't go astray. We all (almost everyone) have one or two pictures like this, and it's always fun looking back at them (throwbacks) in future. They're cute.

Oga, guide your mind ehnsmiley
He's right though with his he should cloth that baby and take those pictures again.
Yes we all have pictures like these, we all took, but come on!! Bringing it on SM? Some stuffs are better left the way they were.
What happened to fixing whatever questions he has with his family and keeping the picture to his family?
I UnCloth my baby girl snap, it's normal and sane, but I upload d picture fr net, saying she's just a kid? come on is it normal or sane? Knowing how psychotic people roam the earth now

8 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Offpoint1: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Why they always took us photos without clothes till I date can't figure it out.
I got my black and white pic hanging on the wall and I can't believe how tiny I was and still am.

use the first one she'll becomes an athlete

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by mytime24(f): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
All
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2019
dingbang:

Taah! No be today them start to take these kinda pictures. Ask your mum for your own, she go show you. Backdrop usually her favourite hollandis.

I go for the 2nd.
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by lilmax(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
seems family isn't a private word again

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by desvi: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
second and last one and please remove the necklace from the baby's neck for safety reasons
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by boomssey(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
I'll choose d second pic btw she looks so cute.
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Halezis(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
She's adorable. Choose the second one
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
To my Hausa friends viewing this thread, this baby is not ready for marriage.
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by paulpery: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
No two
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Second
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by okirewaju(f): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
2nd

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by xpac01(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sencond pix. And next ten years, she will be grateful you did.
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Odingo1: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
No 4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion Grab Man Into Cage, Feeds On Him As He Suffers (video) , / What Can I Do About My Younger Brother / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.