Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,279 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? (4416 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by kullozone(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
kiddoiLL:
He's right though with his he should cloth that baby and take those pictures again.
Yes we all have pictures like these, we all took, but come on!! Bringing it on SM? Some stuffs are better left the way they were.
What happened to fixing whatever questions he has with his family and keeping the picture to his family?
I UnCloth my baby girl snap, it's normal and sane, but I upload d picture fr net, saying she's just a kid? come on is it normal or sane? Knowing how psychotic people roam the earth now

He's just ignorant of how the number of psychos have increased, but it really should be normal. I don't understand what you psychos see in little kids anywaysmiley
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by kiddoiLL(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
kullozone:

He's just ignorant of how the number of psychos have increased, but it really should be normal. I don't understand what you psychos see in little kids anywaysmiley
Everything to you has to be sexual, did you sit for one minute to wonder where he's coming from?, and your brain keeps telling you that you ain't the psychotic. one here, the one who sees nothing wrong in putting half dressed baby pictures of an innocent kid on the net.
Really its something normal people should adopt now? put our baby pictures of em half dressed on net?
Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by jmichael259(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
The photography is poor cutting out the baby's hand of leg. Number 3 would have been best but baby hand was blurred. Number 2 is best to enlarge then use 1 and 4 to fit by the side.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Come on dude do everything she's your daughter and would love it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. / 3 Women Stripped Naked In Lagos For Stealing (video) / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.