Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (15237 Views)

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / "nzeogwu's Mentor" Spills The Beans (col Conrad Nwawo) / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by lee007(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
My Thoery

Senario One: after the Blast GJ realises he might use this event to his advantage by naming the opposition indirectly as the culprits.

Senario Two: The Evil G in his infinite weakedness ochestrated this and he is presently in Minna laughing about this over some bottle of chilled Stout and roated meat.

which ever is the case one thief is claiming another's booty and i dont care who that is the onlything in this world i care about is that [size=8pt]IBB Should never be the President of this dear nation again Never!!! Never!!! Never!!!!![/size]
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by etengokoi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Is like this IBB's gamings are really holding water as erudite entities of this house are already getting confused. Atiku and IBB have vow to make Jonathan's presidential bid failed. No wonder the secret meetings they were holding in Saudi Arabia. Some Nigerians are so blinded to see that these evil genius are doing everything to render GEJ inefficient. But they will not succide.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=20pt]I need to know who that associate of GEJ that contacted Okah is[/size]
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

Hehehe. . . .there is nothing 'silly' in admitting that I hold an opinion. What is silly is when you attempt to pass on your opinion as fact simply because you think you can make more noise. grin

As usual, you fail to address the issue - did you not make a baseless (i.e without evidence) claim that GEJ/agents didn't contact Okah? A simple yes or no would suffice.

If the answer is yes, you are a two faced buffoon.

debosky, master of the obvious tongue cheesy grin
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by lannre(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
“We know the persons behind the terrorist attacks on the nation. We know they used an organization that operates in the Niger Delta called MEND as a front, but we are aware that MEND is not a terrorist organization.”

JONATHAN'S RESPONSE TO THE BOMB ATTACK

I am leaving the rest to any intellectuals to decode.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
There is some high wire politicking going on here

Dokpesi owes the government money in taxes and his station has not been shut down for that reason. I know GEJ would assume people will call it intimidation. However, to have picked him up after bombings could only mean the allegations are strong and the evidence(s) irrefutable.

Henry Okah's house was searched before the blast. This means he would have been under surveillance. The SA authorities have said he has a case to answer and is linked with the bombings.

For GEJ and the FG, after the amnesty programme, the government has come to see all militant groups as repented and not disbanded. This means NDPVF, JRC, MEND etc remain organizations that will operate within the precints of the law. GEJ's comment that MEND wasn't responsible simply means that the MEND, recognized by government wasn't behind the attacks.

I'm sure in the coming days the drama would unfold and we will know all the actors and players behind the scenes.

Nigerians will certainly be shocked by the time its alll over. This is not one of those dramas that will end with hugs and handshakes. Its about the presidency because as far as the political class in Nigeria is concerned, whoever wins the PDP ticket has won the presidency.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by asoderock(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
If  it can be determined that GEJ actually called Okah urging him to persuade MEND to renounce the attack, it then shows how desperate, insincere & how not he represent the desired change in leadership we need, to move this country forward @ the moment. He would have certainly lost my vote should he go ahead to contest. It should be possible to establish this, since Okha is supposed to be under close monitoring.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Bawss1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
lannre:

“We know the persons behind the terrorist attacks on the nation. We know they used an organization that operates in the Niger Delta called MEND as a front, but we are aware that MEND is not a terrorist organization.”

I  am leaving the rest to any intellectuals to decode.

Probably the most self-damning statement made by a Nigerian Leader
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Bawss1:

Probably the most self-damning statement made by a Nigerian Leader

He said that and in the past few days some arrests have been made. The US didnt make the much progress in such a short time after the 9/11 attacks.

Just wait for the final revealation that will shock you
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by seanet02: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
seems people did not hear what uk told our security forces " Niger Delta militants have been given $100 million to disrupt independence day celebrations" that was why uk did not attend the occasion in any form. This must be IBB at work
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by naso2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
lannre:

I am leaving the rest to any intellectuals to decode.

May be my understanding of this statement is different but I really do not see how GEJ goofed here.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
@debosky

Chill bro, if JEG and Alaibe should tell you its not MEND, relax and accept it, I am also putting it to you that Okah is not MEND nor MEND is Okah, MEND is made up different commanders and their boys, Okah is the only one amongst the founders of MEND who has no military might, his association in MEND was simply for the sole purpose of selling his arms, he has no soldiers, he doesn't even reside in the creeks but in S.A, that's the reason why Boyloaf could threaten him and they had their beef because these commanders where annoyed that they were the ones fighting and not him, the Government knew this and decided to stop dealing with him, that's why he has an axe to grind with Jonathan, the militants are known and Okah is not one of them,yes i believe he can pull this kind of stunts but when you go tag it MEND, you'd be doing injustice to the commanders and their boys who have accepted amnesty and dropped their arms, that's the reason why they are coming to Abuja to condemn the attack because it wasn't carried out by them, you don't stay in the creeks here, I do and i'm telling you this act was not carried out by MEND but by disgruntled elements within them and this elements are in the minority, and my guess is that Henry okah is in the know of this attack
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

Hehehe. . . .there is nothing 'silly' in admitting that I hold an opinion. What is silly is when you attempt to pass on your opinion as fact simply because you think you can make more noise.  grin

Really? Not even if that opinion suggests that Nigeria has bribed the SA police force, Interpol, US and British intelligence agencies?
You're stunning! Keep away from groups at street corners and learn to read and actually think for yourself.

Your one saving grace is your random bursts of honesty. You at least realised at one point that the arguments you were putting forward were outlandish. Bravo!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
Oh!!! @lannre did a good one then adding the line  . . . .

lannre:

I  am leaving the rest to any intellectuals to decode.

. . . . to his post  . .
ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by joshelen(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
I will want to wait 4 a clearer pic b4 i accept this great dissapointment from ebele. Why shud he descend that low, i personaly do not think mend activities has any thing to do with ebele credibility, but tryin to make them lie has totaly discredit jonathan. Only God knows which of this guys is realy sincere
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
babasoty:

@debosky

Chill bro, if JEG and Alaibe should tell you its not MEND, relax and accept it, I am also putting it to you that Okah is not MEND nor MEND is Okah, MEND is made up different commanders and their boys, Okah is the only one amongst the founders of MEND who has no military might, his association in MEND was simply for the sole purpose of selling his arms, he has no soldiers, he doesn't even reside in the creeks but in S.A, that's the reason why Boyloaf could threaten him and they had their beef because these commanders where annoyed that they were the ones fighting and not him, the Government knew this and decided to stop dealing with him, that's why he has an axe to grind with Jonathan, the militants are known and Okah is not one of them,yes i believe he can pull this kind of stunts but when you go tag it MEND, you'd be doing injustice to the commanders and their boys who have accepted amnesty and dropped their arms, that's the reason why they are coming to Abuja to condemn the attack because it wasn't carried out by them, you don't stay in the creeks here, I do and i'm telling you this act was not carried out by MEND but by disgruntled elements within them and this elements are in the minority, and my guess is that Henry okah is in the know of this attack

This makes sense and besides, looking at the video of his appearance in court, Okah didn't look composed
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by youngmonie: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mend is goin to fall in d middle of this whole drama. First of all, mend claims responsibilty nd den the president says that mend aint responsible, while okah had already ben arrested in SA. On focus Nigeria today, some ex militnats shocked came out to deny Henry okah dat dis guy is a business man and den said General Tompolo is their lord nd leader. nd den today henry okah says der trying to keep him quite by not claimming responsinbilty that mend did it??, dis whole drama is unfoldingg. To my own knowledge there are 2 factions in Mend. Tompolos side and okhas side. Tompolos side are pro jonathan and are really supporting, i mean this guys get 45,000 naira monthly jus for doin nothing while hard working graduates cannot even get a job, yet these tomplos boiz came out this morning on tv dat the money is not enough undecided undecided, dis is a sad countryy , everyfin will fal on mend
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by reindeer: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
THIS STORY DOESN'T ADD UP
IF THE STORY BY OKAH IS TRUE, THEN WHY DID THE SA GOVT RAID HIS HOME A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE BLASTS?
SOMEONE ISNT TELLING THE TRUTH HERE, SEEMS TO ME LIKE OKAH IS TRYING TO FIGHT BACK BY PLAYING ON NIGERIANS' SENSATIONALISM. wink
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by ebor(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
it is really amazing how people criticize and even politicise the statement of Mr president on the bombing. For goodness sake, he is d chief security officer of the country n as such has access 2some privileged security info which none of us has. The intelligent thing 2do in the circumstance is 4us 2give him the benefit of doubt that he meant what he sed given his privileged position and wait 4any compelling reason 2doubt same. What okah sed is 2me not compelling yet;he shul provide authentic transcript of d conversation wit GEJ if he wants 2b taken serious. In fact it is high time d Fed Govt took a strong stand on  d South African govt n Aljazeera coz they are gradually constituting a serious threat 2our national interest.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 123jml: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
Jonatheif and Nigeria, let wait and see wether the dude will succed or fail 9j is not a
Country to be rule by a common Sense person like this complicated person,is left for them we are still waiting for feedback soon.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
while jonathan was busy implicating people and making a hell lot of noise,the man at the centre(ibb) kept quiet and allowed jonafool to drown himself
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Lagosboy: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2010
Honestly i feel ashamed of my country deeply, about 25 lives have been lost dozen injured and our president chose to play politics with a terrorist act. What is the presidents business to come out to deny it wasnt MENDjust 24 hrs after the attack with MEND claiming responsibility. People with memories will remember the former spanish PM played this kind of politics went down for it, AL qaeda attacked and he blamed it on a local group ETA but it backfired and he lost the electionfew months after.

The reason why i believe Okah statement is immediately GEJ made that statement on sat i said on this forum He his making a big mistake he could never recover from and here we go the drama is unfolding. IBB is evil we all know , Atiku is a thief we all know but to try to quickly blame a terrorist act claimed by some elements in MEND on IBB and Atiku is cheap politics. Dnt get me wron IBB could kbw about it but for GEJ to quickly insinuate that, 24 hrs after a blast without full investigation and in the middle of political campaigns shows the depth of intellectuallity in our current president.

He might just have granted IBB some political points he doesnt deserve as people might just start to have sympathy for him. Nigerians we know are too forgiving.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
. . .
In a related development the Joint Revolutionary Council (JRC) has condemned last Friday's bomb attacks in Abuja, describing the incident as callous and gruesome

JRC, the umbrella of militant groups in the Niger Delta in a statement said: "Our struggle is a moral and just one. We have had no place for gun-runners, toddlers-abductors, bank robbers, commercial hostage-takers, prison breakers and bare-face murderers who go on foolish murderous rampage while their families are safe and secure in foreign lands.

"The gruesome attack of last Friday was the handiwork of a son of the devil with active connivance of disgruntled dissident elements from one of the camps of a former MEND leader who has since relinquished leadership in the former MEND structure.

"An email address alone does not represent MEND. [size=14pt]In a few days that email will no longer be usable[/size]. What must be done will be done immediately. Terrorism is not a virtue for heroic combatants in the Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle.

"Millions of young men in the Niger Delta today possess the ability to deploy acts of unlimited violence on the Nigerian State. However, these men have decided to keep the peace because they can claim to be more Ijaw or more Niger Deltan than Goodluck Jonathan. They have given him the benefit of doubt and have pledged to work with him and guide him in his efforts in the Niger Delta. His commitment to the Niger Delta question, while still cloudy, remains unquestionable.

"In the next few days, the central command of the JRC will confer with Mujahid Dokubo-Asari to arrive at a final decision on this matter. Key decisions will be relayed to the press immediately."

Excerpt from news article here http://allafrica.com/stories/201010041283.html
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by anyason: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
"Okah said Jonathan said he should say to MEND". Just like a child that told his Dad's visitor "My Dad is polishing his shoes in the house, he said i should tell u he is not around" chei Nigeria!
The whole game has become a child's play. I tire abeg. make una free me abeg
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by sammyzacks(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
If you have watched the movie "24" you will understand what the sponsors are trying to do. They have succeeded in takiung away the attention of nigerians away from themselves and make it look like GEJ's brothers are the one's fighting him.they have hired dopeksy and used him to fight his brother. Guys let's be smart! This is a grant evil plan to stop JONATHAN'S popularity.and it's a pity that many nigerians have bought the deception.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
WHEN I POSTED IT WAS POLITICS THAT IBB AND DOPEKSI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, I BELEIVE IT JUST A PLAN TO LOCK OUT IBB FROM THE ELECTION

IF NOT FOR THE BAD IBB AS DONE IN THE PAST

BUT I STILL THE WATCH THE FILM SHA

NAIJA 24HOURS SEASON FIRM

JACK
CTU
PRESIDENT

WE GO KNOW THE TRUTH LATER
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
sammyzacks:

If you have watched[b] the movie "24"[/b] you will understand what the sponsors are trying to do. They have succeeded in takiung away the attention of nigerians away from themselves and make it look like GEJ's brothers are the one's fighting him.they have hired dopeksy and used him to fight his brother. Guys let's be smart! T[b]his is a grant evil plan to stop JONATHAN'S popularity[/b].and it's a pity that many nigerians have bought the deception.

LAME-O

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
My name is Goodluck and please, don't mistake me for Innocent.
We are not related.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
sammyzacks:

If you have watched the movie "24" you will understand what the sponsors are trying to do. They have succeeded in takiung away the attention of nigerians away from themselves and make it look like GEJ's brothers are the one's fighting him.they have hired dopeksy and used him to fight his brother. Guys let's be smart! This is a grant evil plan to stop JONATHAN'S popularity.and it's a pity that many nigerians have bought the deception.
You dont need to stretch your brain to know why the characters in this national disgrace are all Niger deltans. Jealousy, sabotage and bitterness are the hallmarks of the Niger delta people. You no dey hear Timaya music - all his song na "enemy", "bad belle", "I-don-arrive", "witches and wizards", "they say I no go make am". In case u dont know, Timaya is from ND too
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by usbcable(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY(no matter how little) OF HENRY OKAH.
THE GUY SEEMS NON EXISTENT.
ITS EITHER E-MAIL or TELEPHONE or VIRTUAL ARREST i.e. NO VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE GUY IN  COURT.

AND SAME GOES FOR JOMO GBOMO.

I THINK SO MANY LIES ARE BEING PEDDLED BY OUR JOURNALIST INCLUSIVE
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Rhea(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
THE PERSON WHO CALLED HENRY OKAH SEEMS TO BE LURKING BETWEEN THE LINES, POSING AND DENGERING AS TIME GOES TICK TOCK CLAKITY CLOCK CLICKITY CLOCK CLICKITY CLAK
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 9ijaMan: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
usbcable:

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY(no matter how little) OF HENRY OKAH.
THE GUY SEEMS NON EXISTENT.
ITS EITHER E-MAIL or TELEPHONE or VIRTUAL ARREST i.e. NO VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE GUY IN  COURT.

AND SAME GOES FOR JOMO GBOMO.

I THINK SO MANY LIES ARE BEING PEDDLED BY OUR JOURNALIST INCLUSIVE

Dude, here's a link to the appearance of Okah in court sometimes last year. Okah is real and he really exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8hJZao4Pc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Supreme Court affirms Fayemi’s election, dismisses PDP, Olusola-Eleka’s appeal / Emmanuel Osodeke: FG Should Have Used $23m Abacha Loot To Meet ASUU's Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.