Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . (1423 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by oboy81: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Genghis Khan and Abacha walk in......
grin grin
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by oboy81: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
**God of the Old Testament be like**
Best table Ever!! grin grin grin
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
?? I don’t get the joke... is this supposed to be funny?
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by OgaVoltron: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
omokoginimi:
?? I don’t get the joke... is this supposed to be funny?

They are either mass murderers,megalomaniacs or brutal dictators.
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by oboy81: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
OgaVoltron:

Hitler : “woah woah woah dude, you're taking to things too far, flooding the earth and then killing all the first born kids of a country filled with people you didn't impact with your doctorines"?

1 Like

Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
OgaVoltron:

I know this. But what’s funny about them gathering?
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by OgaVoltron: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
omokoginimi:
I know this. But what’s funny about them gathering?

The OP has a dark sense of humour,only his kind can appreciate it, unless he gives us the details of their chat. More like a satire
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by oboy81: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
OgaVoltron:

The OP has a dark sense of humour,only his kind can appreciate it, unless he gives us the details of their chat. More like a satire
Is this Ijebu warrior?
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
OgaVoltron:

In that case, we should wait for him to do that
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by OgaVoltron: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
oboy81:
Is this Ijebu warrior?
Nah. Just like his memes. Fela fits in wella
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by oboy81: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
OgaVoltron:

Nah. Just like his memes. Fela fits in wella
Gud and Stop forming Too know. you’re wrong I don’t have a Dark sense of humor ���
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by oboy81: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
They drop their Kill Counts, and the Rest Take off leaving God at the Table
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by mezarddinny: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
genghis and hitler were good men in their days, I love hitler so much I'm gonna name my son after him
Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
mezarddinny:
genghis and hitler were good men in their days, I love hitler so much I'm gonna name my son after him

Stupid.

1 Like

Re: God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . . by OgaVoltron: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
oboy81:

Gud and Stop forming Too know. you’re wrong I don’t have a Dark sense of humor ���

Putting in mind your patterns on nl, I totally agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Turn Pastor Durin S£x As Ashawo Hepick Start Wriglin Afta Her Waist Bead Cut / .. / Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.