Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (11290 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
There is never anything like "Satanic Verses" in the Qur'an.

If there are, then prove them.

Waiting. . .

@Muhsin :

If I give you the proof, you will still deny it ?. Islam strive under the culture of denial of facts and veracity.

Well I will give you the facts anyway :

FROM THE QURAN -

There are three passages in the Quran that reference the event. These passages are recorded in the biographical material. The first is the actual passage found in chapter 53, called "The Star", (An-Najm), verses 19 through 26 or so. This passage has already been mentioned.

Al Hajj, 22: 52-53 "Never have We sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper. But Allah abrogates the interjections of Satan and confirms His own revelations. Allah is all-knowing and wise. He makes Satan's interjections a temptation for those whose hearts are diseased, whose hearts are hardened ,

The Night Journey, (Al Isra), 17: 73-75 "They sought to entice you from Our revelations - they nearly did - hoping that you might invent some other scripture in Our name, and thus become their trusted friend. Indeed had we not strengthened your faith, you might have made some compromise with them and thus incurred a double punishment in this life and in the next. Then you should have found none to help you against Us."

***All of these verses are mentioned in the biographical material.

All of them were revealed in relation to Muhammad speaking Satan's words ***

Are you okay, do you want me to say more ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muhammed = Quran = Allah = Satanic verses.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
Deja Vu never ends !!! grin grin grin grin

Allah is NOT the God of Israel, but the PERSONAL NAME of the 'divine spirit' that according to the beliefs of the pagan Arabs,RESIDED in the Black Stone meteorite - embedded in the wall of the Ka'ba - that was VENERATED by the pagan Arabians long before Muhammad and his Quran.

ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD

The moment people comprehend, that Allah is NOT the God of Israel, all of the Quran's contradictions, inconsistencies, historical dislocations, theological anomalies, grammatical errors etc, become crystal clear as the product of Muhammad's own Alter Ego projected unto the persona and into the mouth of the unsuspecting ALLAH, the pagan rock god of the Ka'ba, and have nothing whatsoever to do with any Divine Inspirations.

In simple mathematics;

The Quran + Satanic verses = Muhammed own words = Allah (Islamic rock god of Kabbah)

Therefore; Muhammed = Allah = The Quran

They are all one and the same. Muhammed did not get any revelation from Angel Gabriel, that is why he could not discern SATAN's WORDS FROM ALLAH'S WORDS.

God have mercy !!!

I wish his blind followers and obedient flock could see the truth
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
davidlyan why are u hiding under focus123 :-x
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
davidlyan why are u hiding under focus123 :-x

@uplawal :

I am NOT davidlyan.

I am focused123.

Okay !
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
whatever u be focus123,its not up to the way u frowned(okay)
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
Allah and Muhammed are one and the same. So the Quran are Muhammed's words.

Muhammed = allah = Quran.

God have mercy !
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
focused123:

Allah and Muhammed are one and the same. So the Quran are Muhammed's words.

Muhammed = allah = Quran.

God have mercy !

Is this your TODAY's conclusion? I laugh in Hausa. cheesy
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
muhsin:

Is this your TODAY's conclusion? I laugh in Hausa. cheesy

Muhammed was never a prophet in the first place. He was a Saudi Arabian warlord. So the Quran are Muhammed personal hallucinations clever projected into the mouth of unsuspecting allah which is the black stone of Kabah.

grin grin
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
focused123:

Muhammed was never a prophet in the first place. He was a Saudi Arabian warlord. So the Quran are Muhammed personal hallucinations clever projected into the mouth of unsuspecting allah which is the black stone of Kabah.

grin grin

Oh, really?

You sound like a story-teller, and I mean it. Tell me more. . . cheesy
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
[Oh, really?

You sound like a story-teller, and I mean it. Tell me more
I pray that God should direct you to the truth
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by olabowale(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Focused123: « #167 on: Today at 12:37:59 PM »
Muhammed was never a prophet in the first place.
There were Bani Israil in Madina who became Muslims (AbdalSalaam (RA) a renown Jewish scholar in the time of Muhammad (AS) in Madina is one). There ar many who are Muslims, today from Israelites which we call the disbelievers among them Jews, by religion. This Children of israel nations had many Messengers and Prophets, starting from the first of them, Israel himself and ending up with Jesus (AS). They knew who was a prophet, and they considered Muhammad as one, the reason Abdalsalaam became Muslim in the lifetime of the Prophet.

He was a Saudi Arabian warlord.
Ignorance is a disease, and my proof is that the Children of israel argued with Jesus not because he said he was son of God, since it is written in their Torah that they are all sons of God, even God, in an esoterical understanding of honoring and figuratively. It is because jesus said that he was figuratively God the reason they grew in enemity to him and your Bible said that he was seazed and finally hung. We see that even the Jewess in Madina poisoned the prophet to proof this point if he survived the poison, a thing that killed other instantly, he died of it and other complications, many years later, at older age, even though we see that people today even die much younger. While some Israelites of good knowledge of Torah as Jew became Muslims, and others who were Christians also became Muslims, though Jesus was from them, the Israelites refused for the most part then and now refused to accept him as a prophet, except as a Rabbi. Who is not up to good knowledge here, telling untrue stories about the prophets, Jesus, Muhammad and or any others.

So the Quran are Muhammed personal hallucinations clever projected into the mouth of unsuspecting allah which is the black stone of Kabah.
I wonder if you know what you are talking about; Allah is Moon God at some times from the mouth of the disbelieving Christians, you included, Allah is now allah the stone of kaaba by your account! When do you begin to make sense even if you refuse to speak the truth, but at least you must be focused on your deceit so that you are not this easy to be turn apart!
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
olabowale:

@Focused123: « #167 on: Today at 12:37:59 PM » There were Bani Israil in Madina who became Muslims (AbdalSalaam (RA) a renown Jewish scholar in the time of Muhammad (AS) in Madina is one). There ar many who are Muslims, today from Israelites which we call the disbelievers among them Jews, by religion. This Children of israel nations had many Messengers and Prophets, starting from the first of them, Israel himself and ending up with Jesus (AS). They knew who was a prophet, and they considered Muhammad as one, the reason Abdalsalaam became Muslim in the lifetime of the Prophet.

Ignorance is a disease, and my proof is that the Children of israel argued with Jesus not because he said he was son of God, since it is written in their Torah that they are all sons of God, even God, in an esoterical understanding of honoring and figuratively. It is because jesus said that he was figuratively God the reason they grew in enemity to him and your Bible said that he was seazed and finally hung. We see that even the Jewess in Madina poisoned the prophet to proof this point if he survived the poison, a thing that killed other instantly, he died of it and other complications, many years later, at older age, even though we see that people today even die much younger. While some Israelites of good knowledge of Torah as Jew became Muslims, and others who were Christians also became Muslims, though Jesus was from them, the Israelites refused for the most part then and now refused to accept him as a prophet, except as a Rabbi. Who is not up to good knowledge here, telling untrue stories about the prophets, Jesus, Muhammad and or any others.

I wonder if you know what you are talking about; Allah is Moon God at some times from the mouth of the disbelieving Christians, you included, Allah is now allah the stone of kaaba by your account! When do you begin to make sense even if you refuse to speak the truth, but at least you must be focused on your deceit so that you are not this easy to be turn apart!

You are the one who is ignorant. You are the greatest Muhammedan Illiterate. Jew describes a nationality and not a religion. We have Jews who are christians, Muslims and so on ,

Contrary to the hatemongering attacks on the Jews, they, the Jews NEVER declared that they were CHOSEN; it was God who asserted that they were. The Biblical term 'Chosen' never meant in any sense to imply racial or ethnic superiority but, that the Israelites were to become a Light of Monotheism unto the Pagan Nations.

Deuteronomy 7: 6." For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a special people to himself, above all peoples that are upon the face of the earth."

The expression (Sha'ab Allah al Mukhtar/God's Chosen People) does not appear anywhere in the Quran or the Ahadith but is found in the Arabic translation of the Bible.

3: 199 And there are certainly among the people of the Book those who believe in Allah in the revelation to you and in the revelation to them bowing in humility to Allah: they will not sell the signs of Allah for a miserable gain! for them is a reward with their Lord and Allah is swift in account.

7: 138 We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea. They came upon a people devoted entirely to some idols they had. They said: "O Moses! fashion for us a god like unto the gods they have." He said: "surely ye are a people without knowledge.

140 He said: "Shall I seek for you a god other than the (true) Allah when it is Allah who hath endowed you with gifts above the nations [al alameen]?"

44: 30We did deliver aforetime the Children of Israel from humiliating Punishment

32 And We chose them aforetime above the nations knowingly

45: 16 We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command and Prophethood; We gave them for Sustenance things good and pure; and We favored them above the nations [alameen].

focused123:

Muhammed was never a prophet. That is a fact
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by olabowale(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2009
@Focused123: « #171 on: Yesterday at 11:05:54 PM »
You are the one who is ignorant. You are the greatest Muhammedan Illiterate. Jew describes a nationality and not a religion. We have Jews who are christians, Muslims and so on ,
I dont think Focused123 knows that those synagogues are not places of worship of the Christians. Christians worship in Churches, duuh, and we Muslims worship in Masajid! Synagogue and Jewish Temples are places of worship for people whose religion can be identified as Judaism or Jew, in a religious now or ethnic identity! I have heard many say that they are Jews by ethnicity and or by religion. Tom Arnold, Ivanka Trump are good examples.

Focused123, you dont know. Is there any reason to respond to you, on the other matters? NO.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by whoisallah: 2:53am On Nov 20, 2009
قَالَ لَهُ يَسُوعُ: «أَنَا هُوَ الطَّرِيقُ وَالْحَقُّ وَالْحَيَاةُ. لَيْسَ أَحَدٌ يَأْتِي إِلَى الآبِ إِلاَّ بِي.
يوحنا 14 : 6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 14:6
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
focused123:

OK.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
olabowale:

@Focused123: « #171 on: Yesterday at 11:05:54 PM » I dont think Focused123 knows that those synagogues are not places of worship of the Christians. Christians worship in Churches, duuh, and we Muslims worship in Masajid! Synagogue and Jewish Temples are places of worship for people whose religion can be identified as Judaism or Jew, in a religious now or ethnic identity! I have heard many say that they are Jews by ethnicity and or by religion. Tom Arnold, Ivanka Trump are good examples.

Focused123, you dont know. Is there any reason to respond to you, on the other matters? NO.

Olabowale :
You claim you know, but instead you are exposing your advanced ignorance. You don't have to respond because there is nothing of value in what you are writing.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by olabowale(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
focused123 is a week day warrior. i asked him a simple question after showing him the function of synagogue or temple depending on the sect of the Jews who are using it, he began beating around the bush. am sure if it was that he is respecting me he probably would be more caustic than the kid-gloves treatment he is giving me.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by tiarabubu: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by dexmond: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2012
@ OP

Your post is an eye opener. Thanks.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Sweetnecta: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2012
@dexmond: Whats eye opening about such a thread? Share your reason with us.
If Muhammad [as] had dictated this Book from his own imagination, he was a better genius than all who had penned any spiritual book, bibles included. Incidentally, the bible writers have not gotten it to its final single copy, yet [never mind that all the original collaborators and scribes have been dead for almost 2K years now]. I don't see the Christians and the Jews ever having a single Bible and Taurah they all believe in in their religion. However, The Quran revelation was correct at the first dictation; there is no second time, no option, no trial, no scratch that and write this instead.
Tell us what you see in trail and error, still an unending editing and versions. We wanna know or did you just write because you must write?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / The Benefits Of Bismillah / Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.