Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (82332 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried
Query has never killed anyone before. They should keep them coming. But I will never.

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by spencekat(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
DaV8King:

Hence you have/did not join the Service.
Ok
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by ken6488(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sanromeo:
This photo of security aides to the Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, running after his car inside rain has been making rounds. The photo was taken on his recent visit to Lagos State on Saturday 22nd June, 2019.

What do you think?
grin

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by MrSly(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sanromeo:
This photo of security aides to the Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, running after his car inside rain has been making rounds. The photo was taken on his recent visit to Lagos State on Saturday 22nd June, 2019.

What do you think?
That's great men of high integrity. Doing their work amidst all odds. A great sign of commitment and dedication. As for the speaker, he has done nothing wrong by allowing people to do their work. The rain is nothing and so no sentiments should be attached yo it.

4 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?

Water brain.... Even in the US, Secret Service agents would stand by that car if it's snowing heavily. How's this related to empathy?? Gosh.... so many brainless people on this site, I'm just tired of y'all.
Do you think the Speaker can tell the DSS agents how to run thier protection of him You are very ignorant. It's their job to protect him and they'd do it irrespective of the weather, location or time. Y'all shud read more and get Kore exposed before you come online and start spewing thrash. person Chubhie

9 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by MrSly(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried
Lol. Loose your life or be queried? Ahhhhh no nah! The answer is clear.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

Water brain.... Even in the US, Secret Service agents would stand by that car if it's snowing heavily. How's this related to empathy?? Gosh.... so many brainless people on this site, I'm just tired of y'all.
Tinubu's boy is now US President ko?
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by godwinony(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
..as if them to continue to flank the car when them see underworld men with Kalashnikovs converging on the car undecided
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:
Unemployment oooooo

I can even lay under car so long the money is coming

Which were you fixing in your DP: sandal strings or trousers? grin

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by deltateam: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:

Abeg query me joor. So I should die their death for them abi? Who knows if that death was meant as a sacrifice for their position.

Local man is displeased.

When local man saw what they planned against him, he lost his ability to do again.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
The picture is dope. The aides are basically doing their job. It's called flanking. Hustle ooo so that they can do something like this for you. ✌️

Correct!
How did you put that emoji?�
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Banter1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
My Top 3 Cars.

1. Mercedes.

2. Mercedes.

3. Mercedes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by mclhoreeys(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Agberos in suit "Alaye mi, temi mo le ko koja" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't live in Lagos. I would have love to check it out. BTW, how much are you willing to sell it? Perhaps I could transport it my state down south
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

Tinubu's boy is now US President ko?

Nope.... Tinubu's boy is the Nigerian Senate President. Deal with it and stop wailing and hating. Those two behaviours could shorten your life span. Werey

7 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by BabaO2: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.
which country is more civilised than America, because America is doing just exactly.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by dohyn(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
My own is, how did the Benz get to Lagos? Do they fly it down from Abuja or does the office of the Speaker have spare Benz in different states?

As for grown men running beside car inside heavy rain, E no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
you are a bigger foollss. You celebrate another man and not yourself. You have inferiority complex issues and I am not going to cure you. Do you know what will happen in Nigeria if that guy is shot in broad daylight?

What will happen?

What happened after Murtala Mohammed was shot? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?

Thanks for this.

Nigerians just copy blindly without thinking.

Those three morons are serving no purpose there except for maybe packaging.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
you are a bigger foollss. You celebrate another man and not yourself. You have inferiority complex issues and I am not going to cure you. Do you know what will happen in Nigeria if that guy is shot in broad daylight?
. You were actually making sense until the last statement, if he's shot in broad daylight what will happen? Wouldn't it be better if all of them criminals were rounded up and be thrown into the ocean with blocks tied around their waists?

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
godwinony:
..as if them to continue to flank the car when them see underworld men with Kalashnikovs converging on the car undecided

I assure you, you don't want to try the DSS. They aren't like the police

4 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

Do you think the Speaker can tell the DSS agents how to run thier protection of him You are very ignorant. It's their job to protect him and they'd do it irrespective of the weather, location or time. Y'all shud read more and get Kore exposed before you come online and start spewing thrash. person Chubhie
What new thing has he invented or contributed to deserve sacrificing ones life to? Gbaja a mere Speaker in the poverty capital of the world? And you applaud this madness undecided undecided undecided
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Urchman200: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
The money they spent in servicing their position ordinary speaker in Nigeria have how many people under him expecting salaries every month, doing next to nothing and millions of Nigerians are patiently waiting for the government to bring the needed development. We can never develop under this system of government.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Babysheart(f): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nice picture though.

A humble Speaker won't let his aides run in the rain though. It's character, not power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Drhighchief11: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
My dream job...
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by abysirius(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Yin mu for u. I can guess..

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by efabricators: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
The picture is dope. The aides are basically doing their job. It's called flanking. Hustle ooo so that they can do something like this for you. ✌️

U are wise had to check the word Flanking.

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
They didn't travel on foot. They got down to flank the speaker. Standard protocol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.