Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (82358 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried
It's true oo, the one wey shock me na one wey dey talk sey they are to stop even the principal from committing suicide even if such will cost them their own life, I was like how can I stop person wey wan die?

5 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. You were actually making sense until the last statement, if he's shot in broad daylight what will happen? Wouldn't it be better if all of them criminals were rounded up and be thrown into the ocean with blocks tied around their waists?
we don't want a repeat of Libya, Syria, and the rest. Revolution might sound interesting but remember how the first and second coup went in Nigeria you will get an idea why it's a bad thing for us. But what happens after killing the first criminals and the second and subsequent criminals come up. Kill tribalism first and we get this country working. Until we have a sense of unity and oneness then there's no working of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

Lol..... So pending when he brings something new to the country, he should be left unprotected
I'm shocked you've dropped your default personal insults and now LOL. That picture of Gbaja is best captured as tragicomedy.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
That one for back back is my demented brain dead father grin
grin
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
RedAlert08:

Ure a DSS operative?
I'm one
you are not

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by GideonVIBES(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
When you're in an unfamiliar field you give your opinions and allow those in the field to give their critical objective judgment.

There's nothing out of place in the picture. Special protection procedures are same in virtually every nation, technology makes the only difference.

SPDs do worse in the"civilized" nations and before you say "pim", those agents earn more than 90% of our public servants annual wages in 2months.

8 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by greenprince(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
you are a bigger foollss. You celebrate another man and not yourself. You have inferiority complex issues and I am not going to cure you. Do you know what will happen in Nigeria if that guy is shot in broad daylight?

Who gives a bloody hoot if he falls. Like it will take a very strong moral compulsion for me not to be jubilant.

Stupid idiots milk a nation dry and make her citizens beggars and a laughing stock abroad and you're talking shite. Go to Sweden where public servants don't have official cars and use public transport to work. I'm talking members of parliament here.

In Africa we rather give stupid honours to useless rogues that contribute nothing to our well being. I ask you, of what use is that man's existence to the country. How many times has he spoken up for you as an unemployed youth, or nursing mother who can't afford basic healthcare, or pushed for a highway to be speedily constructed to avoid loss of life?

It's to loot your collective wealth and send his kids abroad and you're making sense of him being flanked.

That whole thing is just a show... no one is after them and they know it. That ride is most likely bullet proof even.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Public servant you mean?
Precisely! grin but from the photos on here it Appears to be the Opposite.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Bfarm: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsU0zwMryBM

Pls watch, like and subscribe
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Mercedes Benz is a god

You can feel its spirit when it stands.

Hyperbole, what will you now call the likes of rolls-royce and McLaren.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Tboysalau(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
uruba23:
I thought the Vehicle is Bullet Proof does it need to be Body Proof too.....
I wonder ooooooo
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
helinues:
That's part of their jobs.

Number 4th citizens

To be sincere that was a nice shot
But d choppings no reach governor own.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Queenela(f): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gbajabiamila...... In all thy gettings make sure you don't miss heaven for all this will pass away and only your deeds would remain, never forget this.

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by legba1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.

Ogs pack well. those dudes have utility vehicle meant for them but they have to flank their principal til his motorcade flow it smooth trafik.... yall just like to talk trash

5 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Cholison(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Next level joor
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by greenprince(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?

My brother, I tire.

Nigerians eh... they don't think with their brains sometimes. Imagine someone mentioning Kim and Trump here chai... it's bloody gbaja whatever oh.. a house of reps speaker... like speaker, not Putin.

Aftica, it will take a really long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by olawooro: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Olorun ma je ki n s'eru egbe mi.

Unlike in Nigeria where security agents are treated like a poo, security is a noble profession in the civilized countries. They are highly respected. It is a dream job of many children. If you ask a school pupil what he would like to become in future, you will hear: I want to work in the public security department, I want become a police officer, I want to work in the intelligence and investigation dept. Just like many children in Nigeria want to become lawyers and doctors when you ask them their future ambition.
Well educated people with degree in criminology, sociology, psychology, law, political science work in the security department. Not touts and people with low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.

That's their Job. Even the CIA does same too. That's what they're paid to do. Leave all this grammar people wey no know about security outfits dey Yan. They dare not hold any umbrella with one hand. It's a standing rule amongst all security outfits, be it intelligence outfit (secret service) or not.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Lol. Some of you are so dumb.

How do they prepare for the weather?

Contact a rainmaker ? Use umbrellas and make them all 1-handed ?

Don't tell me you schooled in Nigeria. Nigerian schools aren't this bad
grin
Dear comrade TheFacelessMan, Are you telling me that in this day and age, you still depend on your babalawo for weather forecasts? Use umbrellas when mafia grade raincoats to make them look more deadly are available? I will charge you henceforth for consultation if you dont stop the mental drag.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by alizma: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
It seems Nigerians are filled with the spirit of objectivity today. I love most of the comments on front page. Other days you will read comments like "shior shits happen in Nigeria" or something like "that is how Nigerian politicians treat people after election".
The guys are just doing their job and most of them are happy to be on duty on an unusual day like this when they show something 'extra normal'
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
They are protecting a fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
donsola:
It's their job.
Well said grin

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
greenprince:

My brother, I tire.

Nigerians eh... they don't think with their brains sometimes. Imagine someone mentioning Kim and Trump here chai... it's bloody gbaja whatever oh.. a house of reps speaker... like speaker, not Putin.

Aftica, it will take a really long time.
We can do the no man's job towards a mental revolution. We want a bloodless new Nigeria.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by FManager(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

Will you shut up, this man

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by oludaves01: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

I sincerely think you're entirely wrong. This is their job and they are jealously carrying it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by kernel01: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
donsola:
It's their job.

You've lost humanity. May your generation never find themselves at the lowest ebb of the society.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

I'm shocked you've dropped your default personal insults and now LOL. That picture of Gbaja is best captured as tragicomedy.

I'm laughing at you......you seem really dumb I tell you. I'm not replying you again. Argue with a foolish man and he'd drag you in to his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

Which civilized country? We are always fast to criticise everything about Nigeria.
Go and Google how South Korea's President is followed.
Guards on motorbikes when they are not on the express way?
And did you say unemployment?

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
shogsman:

Hyperbole, what will you now call the likes of rolls-royce and McLaren.

This cars you listed dont even have that spirit in them. Yes I know they are luxurious but they non living things

Mercedes is a living Art.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by AJ10(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

Tinubu's boy is now US President ko?

like really.. I don't think u have sense oh.. number 4 citizen of Nigeria and oga it their job and they are not complaining so shut up..

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by greenprince(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

We can do the no man's job towards a mental revolution. We want a bloodless new Nigeria.

One of the reasons I'm so worried is the fact that people are not ready or willing to see the truth. I don't know, it seems Africans are blinded or just plain stupid dumb.

It's sickening and it wears me down really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.