Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (82351 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by fashrola(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

The useless corrupt leaders looted the country blind and made the masses to fend for themselves and turn on each other making it one of the most unsafe countries in the world, while the protect themselves with a battalion of armed security guards.
Look at the Prime Minister of Holland biking to work with only one security guard.

If I hear..... Securities dey around on mufti... Even the photographer sef follow join

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
you are a bigger foollss. You celebrate another man and not yourself. You have inferiority complex issues and I am not going to cure you. Do you know what will happen in Nigeria if that guy is shot in broad daylight?
nothing will happen, trust me. They'll forget him after he his buried. Thus, this is Nigeria. Anything can happen!

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by lastempero: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried

Na them go query tire if I am one.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by mosallah(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
starbuck:
Unemployment oooooo

I can even lay under car so long the money is coming
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by TundeeednuT: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?
my brother I tire o

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg help me ask them, how many nuclear warhead codes he know!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
fashrola:

If I hear..... Securities dey around on mufti... Even the photographer sef follow join
Common Speaker in the poverty capital and the most fantastically corrupt country moves with a 60 car convoy.
Nigeria leaders will be able to emulate the Dutch Prime Minister if they decide to stop looting the country blind and decide to make it look like Holland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
RedAlert08:

Ure a DSS operative?
I'm one
DSS abeg connect me oh. Man need hustle oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Blyzz:
nothing will happen, trust me. They'll forget him after he his buried. Thus, this is Nigeria. Anything can happen!
NkayStory:

What will happen to Nigeria other than a replacement?...what happened to Nigeria when Murtala Mohammed was assasinated....

You guys and empty hyping undecided
I have previously answered this question and won't be doing that again
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na rain be that

If U know you know
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
To be candid that's what they're employed for is their job to keep him safe from internal and external enemies right if anything happens to the mr speaker then they're doomed .I pray for someone reading this comment you will call one person millions will honored and will be CELEBRATED all over the WORLD in JESUS mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
johnkeni:

That's their Job. Even the CIA does same too. That's what they're paid to do. Leave all this grammar people wey no know about security outfits dey Yan. They dare not hold any umbrella with one hand. It's a standing rule amongst all security outfits, be it intelligence outfit (secret service) or not.
which CIA does what? Guy say what you know

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Common Speaker in the poverty capital of the world and the most fantastically corrupt country moves with a 60 car convoy.
Nigeria leaders will be able to emulate the Dutch Prime Minister if they decide to stop looting the country blind and decide to make it look like Holland
you guys are so funny. You think this guy will move around just like that. I laugh

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
HomorBj:

This pictures u posted is entirely a different scenario.Why? It shows the convoy still in a comfortable moving speed,which its not possible for the DSS to flank the vehicle.The SP pictures uploaded for those that are close to politicians shows that the Speaker's convoy is within a touching distance of its destination....

NB....DSS personnel are tough guys o,the money wey Dem dey earn as salary eh
Salary plus tips
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

It's just the paranoia we are talking about.

Fear that their evil deeds would catch up with them. Otherwise, why does he need them? Of what importance is he, really?

Like you rightly asked, what nuclear codes does he know. Truth. He's of no significance or consequence. If he gets kidnapped today, it's because of ransom, not because the men need some information from him. He knows nothing.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
I have previously answered this question and won't be doing that again

It doesnt matter what you answered previously cos that wont stop facts from being passed across to you.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
NkayStory:

It doesnt matter what you answered previously cos that wont stop facts from being passed across to you.
let's not do this. Enjoy your weekend
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.
kudos for this comment...

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
johnkeni:

That's their Job. Even the CIA does same too. That's what they're paid to do. Leave all this grammar people wey no know about security outfits dey Yan. They dare not hold any umbrella with one hand. It's a standing rule amongst all security outfits, be it intelligence outfit (secret service) or not.

CIA? Flank the President's car?

They have not given birth to such President tho'.

Some of you just come here to make baseless statements as if you're coming to address unintelligent beings like yourself. It's disgusting.

Do proper research before coming to show the world how inane you are.

You just typed "CIA" because it sounded so good. I bet you don't even know the meaning or their function.

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:
Unemployment oooooo

I can even lay under car so long the money is coming
You want to kill yourself because of money?
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
uruba23:
I thought the Vehicle is Bullet Proof does it need to be Body Proof too.....
Tell them

They want to copy developed countries in everything bad but they won't be able to copy d good ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are they suppose to go into the car with him? undecided
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
You see those security guys, they are chiefs and millionaires in their crib. They probably have security guards and entry level workers at home and probably own side businesses as well.

It is about class, buddy. I am not just comfortable with the way Nigeria politicians appear to care less about the masses or people they are supposed to serve.

Maybe. I don't believe in risking my precious life for any politician no matter the pay, because if i die tomorrow nobody will give a rats ass about me or my family.

Thousand of people are dying and being killed across the country and all they do is spend millions protecting and securing their own lives. Those people being killed deserve security aids too to follow them around.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Throneheirs: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
OK then..while everyone is arguing about whether it is right or wrong..I sure know one thing, the pix was wonderfully taken, and i just feel even the DSS will use this pix later perhaps in their training of new recruits or even retraining of old officers...

4 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
which CIA does what? Guy say what you know

Trust me,
I know what I'm saying
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
olawooro:
Please who makes him world's number one citizen? Where is the world govt? Can you direct me to the international law and constitution that say US president is the number one citizen? Do you know the meaning of 'sovereignty' at all?
I just used that term from my own understanding, i didn't mean number one citizen literally. Dammmm! can one not pretend to be ignorant?

Now, you lecture me, i am also here to learn. what does sovereignty means? embarassed
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Xavfra:

u no sabi say cia dey do d same in america even kgb for russia

The CIA doesn't flank the car of the President. That is not their duty.

The KGB is defunct. Gone, with everything about the USSR.

Make una dey do proper research before commenting. Of what importance is typing lies and making things up?

Stop it. Not everyone here is a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by basicallyme(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shot was awesome
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

Water brain.... Even in the US, Secret Service agents would stand by that car if it's snowing heavily. How's this related to empathy?? Gosh.... so many brainless people on this site, I'm just tired of y'all.
Do you think the Speaker can tell the DSS agents how to run thier protection of him You are very ignorant. It's their job to protect him and they'd do it irrespective of the weather, location or time. Y'all shud read more and get Kore exposed before you come online and start spewing thrash. person Chubhie

Secret service is for US president alone.

I have never seen any convoy for the US senate leader. Never.

So your write up is quite useless.

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
I just used that term in from own understanding, i didn't mean number one citizens literally. Dammmm! can one not pretend to be ignorant?

Now, you lecture me, i am also here to learn. what does sovereignty means? embarassed

Don't mind that lad.

The President of the US is the Number 1 citizen of the world, de facto. And this is because the world today is unipolar, where every possible power resides in the US, from economic strength to military might, to technological superiority.

So you're correct.

Don't mind his yappings about sovereignty or international law and constitution.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Erú aiyé... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.