Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (53594 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Alejobs: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Leonbonapart(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided
saw-dust in the brain

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Dinho20(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
MIKEL IS TEMPTING ME TO ACT

BUT I JUMP AND PASS

LOLZ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Orpe7(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Busy playing AFCON while one usless white boy is knacking her kpetus better go and ask eboue na white woman go teach una black players sense laslas
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by bluefilm: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
johnkay1:
Lovely family

Mikel is a very wise man, if he make her legal wife today she may start misbehaving.

Exactly.

This Mikel's method is one of the safest ways to "marry" all these oyibo ladies.

Once you make the mistake of upgrading their status to wife, your own don end.

Another way is to sign a prenupt.

Oyibo ladies dem good to do relationship with but their wahala dey always pass world war 2 when e start.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
So theyre not even married yet....Mikel is not serious o
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by chimeziedickson: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cute....
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lekan1o1: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Getting married would give him a portion of her father's billions.. They wanna keep everything in d family

I love this ur local name and everything about you..
I love those local igbo babes as local as having akpu smell(no jokes, no beef)
They taste natural.. Hope u won't mind a Yoruba, let's run thin 2geda..

U have a mail. smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Chioma my neighbor he used to come sneak out from her father house in Jos..
so is he obliged to marry her, assuming what you typed up there is true
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nmezor(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Beautiful fam
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
MrCuteking:
I must marry oyibo. The mixture is awesome

well that is not a crime

just don't be superficial about it
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by yeyeosoronga: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rhaspody:

Nawao. Your parents are also products of the same Nigerian ladies you are putting down

He's equally a burnt charcoal, as he's from Nigerian parents. I've never seen people with so much self hate as the black man. Terrible state of things and that's why our society can never progress when we hate everything about ourself.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lekan1o1:

I love this ur local name and everything about you..
I love those local igbo babes as local as having akpu smell(no jokes, no beef)
They taste natural.. Hope u won't mind a Yoruba, let's run thin 2geda..

U have a mail. smiley
Lagos bred. Don't even know the road to my village. I don't even eat akpu. I prefer amala. Check another local name, u might get lucky
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lekan1o1: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lagos bred. Don't even know the road to my village. I don't even eat akpu. I prefer amala. Check another local name, u might get lucky

Hmm,. Really?.. That's nice, so have u connected with any ayo or kunle wink
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Hmm,. Really?.. That's nice, so have u connected with any ayo or kunle wink
No. I'm very OK with yeebos
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Defenderalert(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
This looks good. This is what sane men clamour for and will die to keep intact and protect..

Ubunja miseducations keep wasting your time. grin Dont.mess up your own life and come here whining like a.pig. We wont be in your loss.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by goodnewsbabe: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lekan1o1: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No. I'm very OK with yeebos

Hmm u lied, BTW I though u stay in abj
Now u are telling me lag.
I saw a thread where he really u said u grew up in abj
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Hmm u lied, BTW I though u stay in abj
Now u are telling me lag.
I saw a thread where he really u said u grew up in abj
Grew up in both cities.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by ACE1010: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
festacman:
Whatever this Russian woman used to capture and retain Mikel's heart must be very strong. It will take a long distance journey across seven seas and seven forests to unravel.

My brother I don't think she used anything. She did her job well and she's doing it well. I think she has perfectly warm her way into Mikel heart. Unlike some of our useless African women who are only interested in sucking us dry financially and emotionally
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lekan1o1: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Grew up in both cities.

Hmm OK dear.
But why u know Dey chop akpu now.
I fancy real igbo babes that's the one I like to mingle with..not the ones forming posh in lag,
Those ones have been diluted and thats not what I want...
U see those igbo babes u will take out and they order for akpu whole I eat my amala that's the real igbo lol.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Hmm OK dear.
But why u know Dey chop akpu now.
I fancy real igbo babes that's the one I like to mingle with..not the ones forming posh in lag,
Those ones have been diluted and thats not what I want...
U see those igbo babes u will take out and they order for akpu whole I eat my amala that's the real igbo lol.
Good luck
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Kenneth10110(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rhaspody:

Nawao. Your parents are also products of the same Nigerian ladies you are putting down
they also produced him
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lekan1o1: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good luck

Reply ur mail
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by lielbree: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
johnkay1:
Lovely family

Mikel is a very wise man, if he make her legal wife today she may start misbehaving.
Her father is a billionaire. She's the smart one
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Pauling: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
boda Mikel is not 4rm anambra.. he's 4rm nigeria

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by OfficialSam(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided

Though you are black, but you are already a racist.
Shame on you!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
StOla:
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling like Mikel Obi is in a caged relationship where he has no say and has to be careful not to lose out.

More like living life while on a short leash.

I'm sure he wants to get married, but his partner holds the ace and would decide for both of them when her time is appropriate.

If it was a Nigerian woman now, he would have been looking for a boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.