Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (53591 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
He looks so odd from the rest of the family. Has anyother person noticed or is it my eyes that is doing me.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by HARDBUOI: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided
undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
He looks so odd from the rest of the family.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Amuocha: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Akpeyi sef angry
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Uchenduin: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hide that fine girl
Uncle Ned is watching oooo

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
He looks odd from the others.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
festacman:
Whatever this Russian woman used to capture and retain Mikel's heart must be very strong. It will take a long distance journey across seven seas and seven forests to unravel.

Which one is his world self..

Enyema, Ndidi, and iwobi married their childhood frnd..

But u Mikel dumped Chioma in Jos after tearing her Toto finish and go to marry Russian billionaire daughter..

Your world my feet..

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by doitforyou(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are you not a burnt charcoal by your Nigerian mother?

LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by StOla: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:
He looks so odd from the rest of the family. Has anyother person noticed or is it my eyes that is doing me.

I have, and I believe his family is "something borrowed".

He would soon exhaust the time allowed a sperm donor, and the rest of the family would move on.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Chukalemon(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
I think it's a big risk of marrying a white women . cause you must always be ready for divorce in no distance time
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Uchenduin: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:
He looks odd from the others.
We don hear na
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Godsage(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
StOla:
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling like Mikel Obi is in a caged relationship where he has no say and has to be careful not to lose out.

More like living life while on a short leash.

I'm sure he wants to get married, but his partner holds the ace and would decide for both of them when her time is appropriate.
Sadly, all this gibberish lies only in ur head..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by principal21(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Suffry suffry Mr Mikel ooo. All these MY PARTNER, MY QUEENS, MY LIVER, MY SUGAR, MY HONEY, MY STONE, MY EVERYTHING............. Hmmmm!!!!. I hope you remember to keep something that you will fall back on if anything goes wrong o... Because By the time weh devil go push all these Oyinbo people to deal with you, I pray your case will not be worse than Eboue's own oooooo!!!!
Me I don talk my own!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by StOla: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godsage:

Sadly, all this gibberish lies only in ur head..

No arguments.

Time would surely tell.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Roman7(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:

As dem born u, u resemble burnt charcoal abi??

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Gabson001(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Is that why you were falling anyhow yesterday in the pitch? undecided
Bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by bukatyne(f): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Then why are you not married to her?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Crystalline(f): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
I couldnt stop looking at the pictures, cuteness overload.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by gbagyiza: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jorundecided
Be proud of your color. Take a closer look at his partner, u will realize that she will age quickly.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ategberoson(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel sabi better thing

shout out to my Nwanyeoma my Igbo priceless princess
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ategberoson(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel sabi better thing

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by fujirice: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Oga who do you this thing?
So na Alien Yobo marry?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by crackhouse(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel is living in a 2bedroom apartment in Yankee but he will step into this country and be posing like he's bill Gates.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by udemzyudex(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
StOla:
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling like Mikel Obi is in a caged relationship where he has no say and has to be careful not to lose out.

More like living life while on a short leash.

I'm sure he wants to get married, but his partner holds the ace and would decide for both of them when her time is appropriate.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ategberoson(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel sabi better thing

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Immacrutech(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
So his account is still not verified Smh
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by EmperorKpee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fine man. Fine family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.