Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (53593 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by chizzyreal: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided

Mental superiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 24, 2019
philip0906:

All you kids with cheap mb that spew thrash on nairaland.

Niaraland of today is more like a play ground for lots of frustrated and joyless kids.

I still remember a decade ago when this platform was an avenue for interchange of civil discuss and dissemination of solid knowledge by bright minds then.

Those good old days are truly gone.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by immaq8(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
festacman:
Whatever this Russian woman used to capture and retain Mikel's heart must be very strong. It will take a long distance journey across seven seas and seven forests to unravel.
if you know who the lady be, you go know say Mikel need to hold her tight.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by festacman(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
immaq8:
if you know who the lady be, you go know say Mikel need to hold her tight.
If na money, Mikel no poor now. Unless her papa na KGB.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by immaq8(f): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
festacman:

If na money, Mikel no poor now. Unless her papa na KGB.
compared to her status; Mikel, poor.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by booksrite(f): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2019
chizzyreal:
Mental superiority complex

smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
byrron:

Niaraland of today is more like a play ground for lots of frustrated and joyless kids.

I still remember a decade ago when this platform was an avenue for interchange of civil discuss and dissemination of solid knowledge by bright minds then.

the old days are truly gone

the forum began to sink from 2016 in my opinion
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2019
byrron:

And the economy in Nigeria is hard and rough, frustrating many people these days

that is another factor as to why there are many angry people out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by NkemChukwudi: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
just say your mama and sisters and leave Nigerian women out of your inferiority complex.

Just cos you came out ugly doesn't mean you have to blame Nigerian women ,blame your ugly father and mother for not making better choices.

Oloriburuku with his abusive smelly mouth everywhere!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by blindjustice13(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Oloriburuku with his abusive smelly mouth everywhere!
wow two mentions ,your idiotic brain must not want to hear that truth. Work on your hate ,wherever it is coming from, Nigeria does have therapist,go see one .Your soul is dark and smells from hate,find peace bro and stop this your trolling, its a symptom of the miserable person you are in the inside.

Lol if i take out time to dig out your past comments, na you go run,lol
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by NkemChukwudi: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
wow two mentions ,your idiotic brain must not want to hear that truth. Work on your hate ,wherever it is coming from, Nigeria does have therapist,go see one .Your soul is dark and smells from hate,find peace bro and stop this your trolling, its a symptom of the miserable person you are in the inside.

[b]Lol if i take out time to dig out your past comments, na you go run,[/b]lol

Go ahead fatherless hopeless goon. I feel sorry for the mumu who you wifed! Anuofia!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by blindjustice13(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Go ahead fatherless hopeless goon. I feel sorry for the mumu who you wifed! Anuofia!

lol, i dont have to cos i have better things to do with my time than troll an online inconsequential rat. By the way, for someone who has a father ,you seem to act like a street raised kid. You are too dysfunctional to have been raised in a loving environment. Also you are so dumb that you cant even impersonate on a faceless forum ,lol ode.

You are the one displaying signs of frustration here with your comments and activities on this forum, like which useful and fullfilled person has time to be hiding behind a moniker just to cause and incite hatred between two tribes. If you dont change your ways ,you will die of this frustration and hoplesssness that seems to ravage your life. Lol. Miserable scum.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by NkemChukwudi: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
lol, i dont have to cos i have better things to do with my time than troll an online inconsequential rat. By the way, for someone who has a father ,you seem to act like a street raised kid. You are too dysfunctional to have been raised in a loving environment. Also you are so dumb that you cant even impersonate on a faceless forum ,lol ode.

You are the one displaying signs of frustration here with your comments and activities on this forum, like which useful and fullfilled person has time to be hiding behind a moniker just to cause and incite hatred between two tribes. If you dont change your ways ,you will die of this frustration and hoplesssness that seems to ravage your life. Lol.Miserable scum.

Your mumu papa! Anyofia from the yam legged criminal tribe!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by blindjustice13(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Your mumu papa! Anyofia from the yam legged criminal tribe!
hahahaha lol , you are sure an entertainer. grin, keep the mentions coming in. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.