Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (53592 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by SavageBoy: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
That his daughter on yellow is bae cheesy by d way Olga is now looking old
All dis white chic sef,e b like say me go soon start to dey reason white babes oh,at least for d sake of my children grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by fakuta(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Am happy because you are happy, am happiness addict grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by SEGLIZ: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=johnkay1 post=79601572]Lovely family
Mikel is a very wise man, if he make her legal wife today she may start misbehaving.[/qmuote]
who told you their union is not legalized?
for has not wasted money like others inviting you to buy aso ebí.
does that stop from misbehaving and making a mystery out of his life?
only pray to find a true companion.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by blindjustice13(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided
just say your mama and sisters and leave Nigerian women out of your inferiority complex.

Just cos you came out ugly doesn't mean you have to blame Nigerian women ,blame your ugly father and mother for not making better choices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by semyman: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Let this guy called Obi Mikel get off the field of play for the eagles and face his daughters make I see front jare
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by bjbjbj: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Your world your everything what about your two other kids who are they to you.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by life2010: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
There is a bungalow property for sale with half plot of land at the back on Plot 1 on TUNDE LAWAL street off ekoro road Abule Egba .The street is just Five minutes drive from the Abule egba bridge. Interested buyer should contact me on 07041469219 or 07035443215
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lie Muhammed spotted
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Abeg, on a normal day Anambra man can never marry other tribe in Nigeria let alone white pawpaw... Na money mikel follow jooor

who told you that? cheesy

coscharis son wey marry Yoruba geh is from nnewi

there are many other examples
especially if you were born and raised in Lagos

maybe it's the men who grew up in anambra sha
but igbo guys out there are getting hitched to different people

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by alizma: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided
There is no doubt you live in one remote village. Go out and see life outside your village

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Benson616(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin father lord release my brother from this bondage
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Which one is his world self..

Enyema, Ndidi, and iwobi married their childhood frnd..

But u Mikel dumped Chioma in Jos after tearing her Toto finish and go to marry Russian billionaire daughter..

Your world my feet..

which chioma? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benson616:
grin father lord release my brother from this bondage

there is no bondage here nwanne..
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Freshbaba95(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
festacman:
Whatever this Russian woman used to capture and retain Mikel's heart must be very strong. It will take a long distance journey across seven seas and seven forests to unravel.

Seven seas, Seven Forrests, seven mountains.

In short Seven everything. I envy the guy abeg
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Meanwhile my useless dad killed his own at 22 weeks, I'm going to church now to pray for him o, I will be back to testify grin dad make we go church nah grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
StOla:
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling like Mikel Obi is in a caged relationship where he has no say and has to be careful not to lose out.

More like living life while on a short leash.

I'm sure he wants to get married, but his partner holds the ace and would decide for both of them when her time is appropriate.
Getting married would give him a portion of her father's billions.. They wanna keep everything in d family

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Aldebaran(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nice grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
He looks the odd one out in the family pic. I'm I the only one noticing dis?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Ceeholdings: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
festacman:
Whatever this Russian woman used to capture and retain Mikel's heart must be very strong. It will take a long distance journey across seven seas and seven forests to unravel.

It's called love.
They are better than Nigerian girls. Nigerian ladies are too greedy. Give that Russian girl flower or chocolate even buy her Tea and she is okay with it. When our ladies want to empty your pocket in one day.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by projet: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
for some reasons which I don't know, I just love mikel and his family,the guy get really dominant genes.see this core white babe him genes floor the babe own
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ceeholdings:

It's called love.
They are better than Nigerian girls. Nigerian ladies are too greedy. Give that Russian girl flower or chocolate even buy her Tea and she is okay with it. When our ladies want to empty your pocket in one day.
I am not sure our ladies will be happy with you over this damming opinion of yours. Do look over your shoulders from time to time.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

which chioma? cheesy cheesy

Chioma my neighbor he used to come sneak out from her father house in Jos..
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
God's plan.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=Ugosample post=79602685]

who told you that? cheesy

coscharis son wey marry Yoruba geh is from nnewi

there are many other examples
especially if you were born and raised in Lagos

That's why I said average Anambra man..

They are too tribalistic when it come to marriage... Ndi mama m si
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Isoduwa(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
festacman:

Notting but love

How can you have that kind of beautiful Lady and kids you still looking for another hoes

Even the devil will be upset with you if you try it

Finally tell me which Nigerian girl fine like this without borrow pose e.g hair nail make-up teeth yansh breast eyes � and many more
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Suspect33(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
oga why, you just gave naija babes SmackDown grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Westbestside: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Suspect33(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
SavageBoy:
That his daughter on yellow is bae cheesy by d way Olga is now looking old
All dis white chic sef,e b like say me go soon start to dey reason white babes oh,at least for d sake of my children grin
i thought only me noticed, whites age faster than blacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.