Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? (2066 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Lol-see Girl Shits On His Boyfriend's Head While He’s Asleep For Cheating On Her / How Many Times Have You Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2010
How many times have you pardoned your patner for cheating and what did he or she do?
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2010
Never. I don't tolerate cheating of any sort. If a man cheats on me he obviously didn't have me in mind when he was dismantling the relationship. I have no time for cheaters. I give 'em the deuces and move on.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2010
Never pardoned. Been cheated on twice, once as a teenager, once as an adult and walked away, never to be seen by them again. No going back for me.

Now i just think, cool you cheat then i get a freebie pass with whoever i choose, lol!!!  But really, i move on. Its a number one deal breaker for me.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Never. I don't tolerate cheating of any sort. If a man cheats on me he obviously didn't have me in mind when he was dismantling the relationship. I have no time for cheaters. I give 'em the deuces and move on.
hmn!now i see the reason for your nairaland signature.'give dem d deuces, 'what if he's sheding tears while beggin u?
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by googles: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2010
Once, Pardoned him cos he did the same when i cheated on him
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2010
@googles,how and why did u cheat?
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2010
abioila:

hmn!now i see the reason for your nairaland signature.'give dem d deuces, 'what if he sheding tears while beggin u.'

Most likely I'd still say no. He should have thought of that before he cheated. Often times you see people crying and saying their sorry and I have come to realize that people tend to be sorry not for what they did but for the fact they were caught. And I don't believe in the whole "he/she cheated gotta get back at him" thing. That's not my style.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2010
Tink_sh:

Never pardoned. Been cheated on twice, once as a teenager, once as an adult and walked away, never to be seen by them again. No going back for me.

Now i just think, cool you cheat then i get a freebie pass with whoever i choose, lol!!!  But really, i move on. Its a number one deal breaker for me.
u must be vry WICKED.lol.but why cant u 4give dem and give dem a second chance. what if dey were truly sori.who noes if one of them was actually ur real man.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2010
Tink_sh:

u must be vry WICKED.lol.but why cant u 4give dem and give dem a second chance. what if dey were truly sori.who noes if one of them was actually ur real man.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by googles: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2010
abioila:

@googles,how and why did u cheat?

grin grin grin

dude how else you think? i did another guy o'course  

why : i dunno. . . .twas a long distance thing and we were always fighting then so I did it, told him and we settled
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2010
@googles,so u cheated for no reason.so ladies cheat 2!!
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by lepa001(f): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2010
PARDONED A CHEAT? Anyway, Depends on how much you like the person. It's all personal opinion and what really happened between you two. Me personally, i wouldn't take it if he, cheated on me never! i would just end the relationship. That is if we two re not married but If we re married and i truly adore him, then i can work around it and try to solve things between each other. Talk, ask him what led to the cheat,  see how he react to these questions. If i don't wanna let them go then i ll give him another chance.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by ryliuhu: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2010
Does anyone know www.86whosalers.com?
whether the company is honest?
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by abioila(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Most likely I'd still say no. He should have thought of that before he cheated. Often times you see people crying and saying their sorry and I have come to realize that people tend to be sorry not for what they did but for the fact they were caught. And I don't believe in the whole "he/she cheated gotta get back at him" thing. That's not my style.

u must be a vry TOUGH lady,i like such ladies.tru talk anyways.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2010
I WOULD NEVER PARDON A CHEAT

NEVER, THE MINUTE I NOTICE, IM KICKING HER BACK TO HER WRETCHED CRUBS

NONSENSE!!
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by googles: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2010
abioila:

@googles,so u cheated for no reason.so ladies cheat 2!!

for no reason ??

I bow to you o guy. . . abeg k the matter sha- sharp lol
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 1one: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How convenient, what if you are on the other side of the racket
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by lepa001(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2010
Most likely I'd still say no. He should have thought of that before he cheated. Often times you see people crying and saying their sorry and I have come to realize that people tend to be[b] sorry not for what they did but for the fact they were caught[/b]. And I don't believe in the whole "he/she cheated gotta get back at him" thing. That's not my style.

You right my sister kiss kiss , not even wen they were caught but wen they know they re about to loss a treasure or a very valuable things.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 1one: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2010
@lepa001
Treasure?, yeah right.anyways "sawdust" is a type of treasure
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2010
abioila:

u must be a vry TOUGH lady,i like such ladies.tru talk anyways.

lol thanks.

1one:

How convenient, what if you are on the other side of the racket

I will never cheat on anyone. Its one of the worst things a person can do in a relationship. I'd rather break up with the person than cheat on them. If anything I'd let them know if I were having feelings of stepping outside of the relationship. If the shoe were on the other foot and I did cheat then I would expect my boyfriend to apply the same set of rules to me. If he doesn't and decides to continue on with the relationship then I would continue as well, the only thing would be that I would have a great sense of guilt for what I have done. Please try and understand, I would never do something to someone if i knew that I wouldn't want the same thing to be done to me. Plain and simple.

lepa001:

You right my sister kiss kiss , not even wen they were caught but wen they know they re about to loss a treasure or a very valuable things.

Yupp, some people only think of themselves even when they've been caught. For some its just a continuous game.

Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by slackjack(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2010
190:

I WOULD NEVER PARDON A CHEAT

NEVER, THE MINUTE I NOTICE, IM KICKING HER BACK TO HER WRETCHED CRUBS

NONSENSE!!

You wouldn't just do that to someone you hold dearly and strongly to heart, cos life is not just a straight lane. I would consider other things before taking a decision. But all in all i have pardoned twice embarassed cry.

Waiting to see your response to the Omolola relationship thread wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by babyme1(f): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2010
Never. Been in several relationships and left on my own volition. I guess i was not patient enough for them to cheat.
My present date has not cheated on me b4
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2010
baby.me:

Never. Been in several relationships and left on my own volition. I guess i was not patient enough for them to cheat.
My present date has not cheated on me b4

If he does, let me know. I smack am well well grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2010
slackjack:

You wouldn't just do that to someone you hold dearly and strongly to heart, cos life is not just a straight lane. I would consider other things before taking a decision. But all in all i have pardoned twice embarassed cry.

Waiting to see your response to the Omolola relationship thread wink
U are very right
I have never cheated on any of my partner's all my life
maybe thats why i haven't been opportune d to face this kinda situation
but u are very right wiv ur analysis

i have nothing 2 say on that thread  undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by babyme1(f): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2010
190:

U are very right
I have never cheated on any of my partner's all my life
maybe thats why i haven't been opportune d to face this kinda situation
but u are very right wiv your analysis

i have nothing 2 say on that thread  undecided

There is a thread going on presently, and the topic is that Lola caught you pant down with a gurl tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by babyme1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Inked i'll take you up on that wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by dobodobo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd. After deceiving yourself,let me know because 99 % of men cheats. if every ladies have to goes by your words, I think they will all end up marrying to Jesus grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
baby.me:

There is a thread going on presently, and the topic is that Lola caught you pant down with a gurl tongue
undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by slackjack(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^
Me thinks 190 should be left alone, he doesn't wanna say anything about that so let him be. **Shooooooo* Drives away all the Chickens** 190 Smiles cheesy grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by 190: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
slackjack:

^^^
Me thinks 190 should be left alone, he doesn't wanna say anything about that so let him be. **Shooooooo* Drives away all the Chickens** 190 Smiles cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by chazy4real(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I will never cheat on anyone. Its one of the worst things a person can do in a relationship. I'd rather break up with the person than cheat on them. If anything I'd let them know if I were having feelings of stepping outside of the relationship. If the shoe were on the other foot and I did cheat then I would expect my boyfriend to apply the same set of rules to me. If he doesn't and decides to continue on with the relationship then I would continue as well, the only thing would be that I would have a great sense of guilt for what I have done. Please try and understand, I would never do something to someone if i knew that I wouldn't want the same thing to be done to me. Plain and simple.

if u are for real, then you must be sweet.
Re: How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating? by teeboyseve(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
Never, I give girls no chance. One mistake and you are out forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is In Shittzzzzz! / Frank Idoho Walks Away After Given Three Options / 2go Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.