Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend (37452 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by lizzynicole: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Was he suppose to fly before
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by dadebayo1(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2019
The world is truly a small place.... Congrats grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Kaceemeor: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2019
[
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by sammymama: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2019
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by nnamdiumeh: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Will you be my wife is totally different from ''you are my wife'' grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are engaged is different from ''we are married''.

So she is still available until after the wedding. Better no turn am to lady of the ring o!

Nonsense and engagement grin

Why so pained??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Great. You can now sit at the table of men and be taken seriously...

See mumu talk.
So one have to get married before being taken serious
Happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2019
Good for you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2019
merit455:
I know her.....hmmmmmm
I know u will know her

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Emrixx(f): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2019
If he get mind him for stand make he see himself for instablog and gossipmill
Congrats to him Sha we are waiting for d marriage jollof

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2019
Any African man who kneels to propose to a woman is an idiot and should be castrated

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by mrjojo: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2019
Kpoint1537:
You are just mad, you go through all these to just get airtime, smh, Use this same energy on something reasonable , ode!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by bhella10: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2019
This Monday morning angry
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Conqueror89: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2019
Chibabi:
After seeking the face of God, my Family members and Friends, I asked this gorgeous looking damsel if she can be my wife....... And she said YES to the Glory of God
Congratulation bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Emrixx(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Elder0001:
Any African man who kneels to propose to a woman is an idiot and should be castrated

See this bulldog,u wen Dem don castrate already if u like don't kneel down Oyo is your case
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2019
kneeling for someone u are doing a favour. is that not silly

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Emrixx:
If he get mind him for stand make he see himself for instablog and gossipmill
Congrats to him Sha we are waiting for d marriage jollof

You lack wisdom. Any African who kneels to propose to a woman is a disgrace

Women like you want to be treated like western women but you don’t want to behave like western women

If you want to adopt a culture ,adopt it in full not the part that pleases your erroneous self

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2019
izzou:

You're really desperate to get married. It's so obvious

Swears. She’s the same person as nwakayetti (something like that) who used to create threads of looking for husband on romance section

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Mrkumareze(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2019
izzou:

You're really desperate to get married. It's so obvious
I simply dropped a societal observation and you yarning dust. I know there are some meetings in igbo land where single guys are not given seats sef.. Perhaps things are changing now but it was so before. You'd know if you know ur history.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Very shallow thinking...

Extremely shallow... And Pathetic!

1 Like

A man kneels... shocked
CosmicPhoenix:
[s][/s]
Calm down.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
[s][/s]
Calm down. Obvious schools don't teach Sarcasm these days
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Very shallow thinking...
Sarcasm bro
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by izzou(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I simply dropped a societal observation and you yarning dust. I know there are some meetings in igbo land where single guys are not given seats sef.. Perhaps things are changing now but it was so before. You'd know if you know ur history.

So being married automatically translates to "MEN"?

And if there's a meeting where single men are not allowed, then it means the single man isn't a man yet?

Maybe you should read what you typed again. It tells alot about what you think

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by CosmicPhoenix: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Calm down. Obvious schools don't teach Sarcasm these days

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Darmolla02: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
I wish you both LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY to lives till the end of your life.

Meanwhile, you can call on us for your Wedding planning as we ensure and guarantee you our diligent and dedicated service you will enjoy. We available to travel to any part of the country to ensure the moments of your wedding becomes memorable. Call us on 07030873238/09031151491

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Nairaland is filled with sad and miserable people ,a reflection of the toll the economy is taking on its citizens. Just look at nasty comments from frustrated people. undecided. Happy married life, is it too hard to type and keep scrolling? Na wah o.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by MrBONE2(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Will you be my wife is totally different from ''you are my wife'' grin grin grin grin grin grin

So she is still available until after the wedding. Better no turn am to lady of the ring o!

grin

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Greystone: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations
He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
Good morning Friends. Hope we slept well. Thank God for the gift of life. Many went to bed last night but didn't make it this morning. It's not by our power that we are alive this morning but it's by God's Grace towards us.

I want everyone reading now to know that there is nothing you ask God, when God is gratified, when God is satisfied, the heavens opens and the blessings of God comes down. Whatever it is that you desire from God this morning, this new week, open your mouth and ask and call it forth. As everyone of you step into this new week, As you all begin this new week today, doors are opening for you. That death is cancelled. I declare it cancelled over your life, family, and loved ones. I declare it again cancelled in the name of Jesus!
Supernaturally it is written off. Peace unto every family represented here. All your battles end today! That infirmity ends today! That stagnancy ends today! That financial struggles ends today! That set back ends today! That failure at the edge of breakthrough ends today in the name of Jesus! BE GONE in the name of Jesus! The heart of everyone here is reconciled to God in the name of Jesus. I arrest every demon of destroyer this morning in the name of Jesus. No you can't touch anyone here, you can't touch any family represented here, you can't touch their children, you can't touch their spouse I put a stop to your works in the name of Jesus.

Please place your hands on your chest and prophecy into your life, into your marriage, Into your finances, into your job, into your children, into your business, into your family, into all your loved ones. Go ahead and prophecy into them all. I speak into your lives this morning, Angels are being deployed for your sake, your family, your spouse, your children, your business, job this week. I release the angels of the most high God, I release all the angels assigned to you and yours, I release angels into the camp of all your enemies. I scatter them in the name of Jesus. Anywhere they are fathered against you, family, spouse, children, job, business, finances, I scatter their agenda in the name of Jesus. I scatter all covens all evil altars this morning.

Oh God release resources for your children. Bring contacts their way this week. Give them testimonies lord. Thank you Lord for it is answered. It is an unusual week of blessings, favour, promotions, breakthrough for everyone here. Go into the week with the assurance and faith that it is settled. Ki ema yonga nitori pe oluwa ti se, oluwa ti segun fun yi. You are more than a conqueror. GIVE GOD PRAISE THIS MORNING!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

Are you pained?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.