Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend (37419 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Chibabi(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2019
After seeking the face of God, my Family members and Friends, I asked this gorgeous looking damsel if she can be my wife....... And she said YES to the Glory of God

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Andersonjr(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by merit455(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2019
I know her.....hmmmmmm

39 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by KristaPretty(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Will you be my wife is totally different from ''you are my wife'' grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are engaged is different from ''we are married''.

So she is still available until after the wedding. Better no turn am to lady of the ring o!

Nonsense and engagement grin

89 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Happy Marriage Life...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by CosmicPhoenix: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Will you be my wife is totally different from ''you are my wife'' grin grin grin grin grin grin

So she is still available until after the wedding. Better no turn am to lady of the ring o!

61 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2019
grin

Get married and be happy...What else we can do in this earth anyway? tongue

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Great. You can now sit at the table of men and be taken seriously...

Happy married life.

I really know how to press guys buttons sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by 2dice01: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2019
At the first pics you look like M.I grin

When is the owanbe ?

Hope snake meat will be available if you want it to hit the frontpage wink

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by 2dice01: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Get married and be happy...What else we can do in this earth anyway? tongue
lmfao

That's ur definition of life

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2019
Chibabi:
After seeking the face of God, my Family members and Friends, I asked this gorgeous looking damsel if she can be my wife....... And she said YES to the Glory of God
Cc: lalasticlala

which gorgeous?gringrin

24 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Poseidon000: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Happy married life.
lol. nothing we no go hear.

So, the requisite for being taken seriously, is to get married-base on your skewed standard

41 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Jestin: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2019
This ur baby is cute....can i borrow her for just one night?? I want to tell her something in the oda room

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by boscos: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2019
16 DAYS TO GO FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN PHP/MYSQL!

BECOME GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR EXPERTISE IN CREATING MODERN WEB APPLICATIONS WITH PHP/MYSQL IN 4 WEEKS - – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

Because Millions of websites and applications use PHP, you can find a job anywhere or even work on your own, online and in places like freelancer or fiverr.

We offer you instructor-led live PHP training courses demonstrate through hands-on practice the basics of PHP and how to implement advanced PHP programming tools and techniques.

Are you ready to launch your PHP skills the next level?

POWERFUL TRAINING CURRICULUM YOU WOULD LEARN IN THE PROGRAM

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAM FEES: N30,000 – HEAVILY DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS
N40,000 - PAYMENT MADE ON TRAINING DAY

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019
VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe Abuja

PERIOD: We will be having the following sessions of training
- SESSION 1 – Morning Classes – 9.30am to 12.30pm DAILY
- SESSION 2- Afternoon Classes - 1pm to 5pm DAILY
- SESSION 3 – Weekend Classes – SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be free consultation as follows:
BUSINESS OWNERS – FREE consultation with THE ICT HUB team on issues surrounding getting your business online. Let help to open you business for more sales, more customers digitally!
ICT CAREER CONSULTATION & TRAINING - Our ICT Experts will be on hand to advise, mentor and throw insight on career courses and options for everyone who requires ICT career advise

OUR TRAINING GUARANTEE - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER THE PROGRAM - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Happy married life.

Very shallow thinking...

24 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by don4real18(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Happy married life.
So, you don't take unmarried men seriously.

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Juell(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2019
In this age and time, it's better to keep things like this private O.....

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by LZAA: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

U no get joy at all grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by olaruchi: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

It is a step in the right direction

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Poseidon000:

lol. nothing we no go hear.

So, the requisite for being taken seriously, is to get married-base on your skewed standard
Hey! I never made the rules. But I think things are changing now, got money no one asks questions. U taken seriously if u got money.

Don't act like there's no atom of truth in that comment. I studied the Nigerian society deeply so I know what I'm on about.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by CosmicPhoenix: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
AwkaetitiBabe:

Happy married life.
[/s]

20 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by ShitHead(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Please, who is the girl between two of them?
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by franchasng: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2019
lol
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Aidejay(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2019
And they lived happily ever after.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by SlamvipeR(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Hml... BTW something weird just happened today while the rain was falling Nepal gave us light.. I'm in shock

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2019
olaruchi:
She's probably many guy's ex, so what? He's happy with her and that's all that matters. Her past matters not.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by lexy2014: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Chibabi:

If u had stood to propose to her, would she have said no?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by izzou(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Happy married life.

You're really desperate to get married. It's so obvious

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2019
merit455:
I know her.....hmmmmmm
no tell them o just zip your mouth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.