Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1187 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lankka: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Re: . by TrollKiller(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2019
She Don tell say relationship Don tire am, you're here giving yourself headache.
No relationship here, you're the one dating yourself.
Dont know why I irks me to read the text you sent her. Are you a teen ni? Imagine, because she saw that you gat money, she wants to blackmail you emotionally and milk you dry

"You took away my sleep.... Im staring at the ceiling... Yen, yen, yen"
She doesn't give a Bleep bro!
Girls no day fall for that one again, unless you go back to 1970. Man up

3 Likes

Re: . by Bigflamie(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of this story

1 Like

Re: . by waywardpikin: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
lankka:
Guys i hv a misunderstanding with my g.f
We hv bn seeing since December last yr, she z cool, beautiful and educated nd works in a supermkt wit 35k as salary wit other benefits. Wen she comes around it's always fun cuz sh can cook well and also very lively to b with. I on the other hand is a biznes guy, stay alone in my hauz wit my lil sis wen sh z on holidays.
Due to my previous relationship i hv concluded nt to giv money to any g.f . My ex exploited d luv i hv fr her and my honesty abt my financial capability nd demands at d slightest opportunity. She kept on demanding nd demanding until i got tired nd called off d relationship, dat was wen i resolved nt to go d path of always giving again.
Ds particular gal came into my life nd was jus an opposite of my ex.
Though i live comfortably in my hauz bt i managed to convince hr dat my biznes z crumbling nd i hv little or no cash in my acct. She believed me nd stayed, and always encourage me nt to giv up. D only tangible money i hv given hr is 20k fr her to celebrate Easter cuz i traveled. Apart frm dat i only giv 5k fr her to cook wen sh z around bt in terms of giving money fr hr upkeep i haven't spent a dime and she doesn't complain either. She always say she can manage hr salary nd even sent me 5k wen sh received her April salary. Wen i asked hr y she did, she said i should jus manage it wit d little i make frm my biz. There is a day i dropped hr off in her hauz and after having a chilled juice she gave me 15k, she said hr bro Based abroad sent 200k to hr wit d instruction of giving 150k to hr mumsy then she wit 50k, i refused but she insisted.
D problem started last week wen she came around fr d weekend nd was watching a make-up movie on YouTube wit my fone. My bank sent me a refund of a failed transaction i had on the ATM and she opened d msg and saw my acct balance which is in millions and i don't even know.
She acted so cool nd we even made love dat night just that she told me i wasn't honest with the relationship. I asked and begged she tell me my loophole so i can make amends bt she was mute. She started acting cold nd left on Saturday morning instead of d normal Sunday evening, i asked her reason she said nothing. Even offered to drop hr off but she objected. If i call she wont pick nd i just discovered she blocked me on all her social media handles and blocked my lines. Mehn guys am so sad bcuz she z a gud nd nice gal, even got plans of seeing her mum by December bt she broke up.
Am nt a stingy type but i just don't wanna repeat d parasitic relationship i had wit my ex, datz y i faked my financial capability..
Lest i fgt she begged me 20k las 2weeks bt i lied that i dont hv. Ordinary 20k? Guys i bleeped up big time.
Plz advice me cuz i can't even go to shop nd my customers ar already calling. Should i beg hr to come bk or jus leave it that we're nt meant to b.
Am nt good at begging a gal to com bk but i kno fr sure dat it's all my fault ds time around cuz she never gave me a reason to doubt my luv fr her. If i beg hr to com bk mayb things won't b the way it used to or she may try to get bk at me. cry
Am emotionally broken down i swear.
Pls wat should i do and i will go with opinion of the majority here.
Am 28 nd she's 25..

All I can say is that if you go back to this relationship, get ready for all the billing that you have been running from since because she will so chop you ehn. She will chop you without mercy. I mean it ooo. grin

And what do you mean by ordinary 20k? 20k is not ordinary, young man. And from your story you even did a lot for her even though you told her you were broke. Though I like the fact that she also tried to reciprocate.

My verdict - Don't call her, don't beg her. You have a very valid reason why you acted the way you did, and whenever you guys get to talk, tell her what you went through in the hands of your ex and how you made a promise to yourself never to make the same mistake again. Say it as a matter of fact, not in a manner that seems you're begging. If she wan stay make she stay, if she wan go make she do, but don't beg or else...

SHE GO CHOP YOU O... REVENGE CHOPPING TINS grin grin grin

She has every reason to be angry, BUT you also have every right to act the way you did. The streets out there is military. In the end, it is what it is.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol...I don't know y dis is funny to me. Op sorry ooo, but now u'v learnt another lesson.
Re: . by montumonami(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2019
You said it all
waywardpikin:

All I can say is that if you go back to this relationship, get ready for all the billing that you have been running from since because she will so chop you ehn. She will chop you without mercy. I mean it ooo. grin

And what do you mean by ordinary 20k? 20k is not ordinary, young man. And from your story you even did a lot for her even though you told her you were broke. Though I like the fact that she also tried to reciprocate.

My verdict - Don't call her, don't beg her. You have a very valid reason why you acted the way you did, and whenever you guys get to talk, tell her what you went through in the hands of your ex and how you made a promise to yourself never to make the same mistake again. Say it as a matter of fact, not in a manner that seems you're begging. If she wan stay make she stay, if she wan go make she do, but don't beg or else...

SHE GO CHOP YOU O... REVENGE CHOPPING TINS grin grin grin

She has every reason to be angry, BUT you also have every right to act the way you did. The streets out there is military. In the end, it is what it is.
Re: . by QueenSekxy(f): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Another open minded guy who knows her worth will appreciate her effort.

For 6 complete months, you were stingy to a lovely girl.
If I were to be her, 1week I'm out.
Re: . by Jobig(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Pls give her sometime to calm down,be open up, and tell her ur reasons of not telling her all about you.be candid this time to her.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
she is tired, that's all she's trying to say, if you're wise you'll let go.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Go and make money grin
Re: . by Offpoint1: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
lankka:
Guys i hv a misunderstanding with my g.f
We hv bn seeing since December last yr, she z cool, beautiful and educated nd works in a supermkt wit 35k as salary wit other benefits. Wen she comes around it's always fun cuz sh can cook well and also very lively to b with. I on the other hand is a biznes guy, stay alone in my hauz wit my lil sis wen sh z on holidays.
Due to my previous relationship i hv concluded nt to giv money to any g.f . My ex exploited d luv i hv fr her and my honesty abt my financial capability nd demands at d slightest opportunity. She kept on demanding nd demanding until i got tired nd called off d relationship, dat was wen i resolved nt to go d path of always giving again.
Ds particular gal came into my life nd was jus an opposite of my ex.
Though i live comfortably in my hauz bt i managed to convince hr dat my biznes z crumbling nd i hv little or no cash in my acct. She believed me nd stayed, and always encourage me nt to giv up. D only tangible money i hv given hr is 20k fr her to celebrate Easter cuz i traveled. Apart frm dat i only giv 5k fr her to cook wen sh z around bt in terms of giving money fr hr upkeep i haven't spent a dime and she doesn't complain either. She always say she can manage hr salary nd even sent me 5k wen sh received her April salary. Wen i asked hr y she did, she said i should jus manage it wit d little i make frm my biz. There is a day i dropped hr off in her hauz and after having a chilled juice she gave me 15k, she said hr bro Based abroad sent 200k to hr wit d instruction of giving 150k to hr mumsy then she wit 50k, i refused but she insisted.
D problem started last week wen she came around fr d weekend nd was watching a make-up movie on YouTube wit my fone. My bank sent me a refund of a failed transaction i had on the ATM and she opened d msg and saw my acct balance which is in millions and i don't even know.
She acted so cool nd we even made love dat night just that she told me i wasn't honest with the relationship. I asked and begged she tell me my loophole so i can make amends bt she was mute. She started acting cold nd left on Saturday morning instead of d normal Sunday evening, i asked her reason she said nothing. Even offered to drop hr off but she objected. If i call she wont pick nd i just discovered she blocked me on all her social media handles and blocked my lines. Mehn guys am so sad bcuz she z a gud nd nice gal, even got plans of seeing her mum by December bt she broke up.
Am nt a stingy type but i just don't wanna repeat d parasitic relationship i had wit my ex, datz y i faked my financial capability..
Lest i fgt she begged me 20k las 2weeks bt i lied that i dont hv. Ordinary 20k? Guys i bleeped up big time.
Plz advice me cuz i can't even go to shop nd my customers ar already calling. Should i beg hr to come bk or jus leave it that we're nt meant to b.
Am nt good at begging a gal to com bk but i kno fr sure dat it's all my fault ds time around cuz she never gave me a reason to doubt my luv fr her. If i beg hr to com bk mayb things won't b the way it used to or she may try to get bk at me. cry
Am emotionally broken down i swear.
Pls wat should i do and i will go with opinion of the majority here.
Am 28 nd she's 25..
Send me her number let me help you fix it...

remember you'll pay for my service when she's back to you...

reply if you're interested
Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Why not transfer her 200k to make up for the 6 month?. Did she even ask if you own the money in the account? What if it was from a client for a project or your brother in abroad sent it so you can send 90% of the money to your mom and keep 10% to yourself?

Keep begging. Nansense and senseless ingredients.

Na pepper soup water wan enter your eye so.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
It's sad when people play silly games in relationships. You came across as a morafacking stingy goon.

When it comes to relationships, men spend what u can afford. Don't be a Maga and then come complaining.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2019
FiringSquad:
she is tired, that's all she's trying to say, if you're wise you'll let go.
Probably y tired of his scheming lying ways. Silly men think all ladies are swayed by money.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Properly tired of his scheming lying ways. Silly men think all ladies are swayed by money.
pardon me, lying in what ways? That he doesn’t have money to really test the girls patience, loyalty and honesty? Isn’t this the same way ladies lie to some men about being celibate/virgin so as to test a guys love for them. If the guy stays. He’s for real, if he doesn’t stay, he was looking for fun. At the end of it all some guys still end up catching the said lady collecting steady dlck elsewhere.

We guys have a way of testing ladies patience and loyalty likewise ladies too. So don’t just start calling the OP a liar when you really didn’t know what he went through.

Edited: I’m not defending the OP because he’s male. I’d do same if the tables where turned

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2019
So how do you know it is because of your supposed millions you didnt tell her abt that is making her angry.

Why this story is hard to believe is because you had millions in your account and you were collecting 5000 naira from a girl for 6 month but if we check ur other threads you are always quick to put your phone number down for the slighest how to make money scheme..it means you dont have.

Another stuff, you call another man pussy nigga for crying his mind out when his gf left him now you are here complaining and writing abt love. Leave the poor girl alone..mr hardman.
Re: . by izaray(f): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2019
You sef bleeped up big time. Give her sometime to calm down, then beg her and make her see the reasons why you acted that way towards her. Also discuss ur plans of moving the relationship to the next level with her.

Uncle women are plenty, but to get a good and open minded girl like this for a serious relationship/marriage is difficult o, i no get lie for you.

Be very careful not to loose her, you may not be as lucky as this in ur next relationship

1 Like

Re: . by goodnewscliff(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2019
go nake more money..... that should be ur stress bro.....

u aint done any shiiit !!!!

money is d key
Re: . by goodnewscliff(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
stupidity:
pardon me, lying in what ways? That he doesn’t have money to really test the girls patience, loyalty and honesty? Isn’t this the same way ladies lie to some men about being celibate/virgin so as to test a guys love for them. If the guy stays. He’s for real, if he doesn’t stay, he was looking for fun. At the end of it all some guys still end up catching the said lady collecting steady dlck elsewhere.

We guys have a way of testing ladies patience and loyalty likewise ladies too. So don’t just start calling the OP a liar when you really didn’t know what he went through.

Edited: I’m not defending the OP because he’s male. I’d do same if the tables where turned
u nailed it boss
Re: . by lankka: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2019
]So how do you know it is because of your supposed millions you didnt tell her abt that is making her angry.

Why this story is hard to believe is because you had millions in your account and you were collecting 5000 naira from a girl for 6 month but if we check ur other threads you are always quick to put your phone number down for the slighest how to make money scheme..it means you dont have.[/quote]

I dunno wen its a crime if one wants to diversify his means of livelihood.
Nt everybody is okay with a single source of income.
To bliv is ur choice bt if u want to b convinced send a p.m...
Find a reason to live bro and stop existing.

1 Like

Re: . by lilmax(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
it changed immediately she saw the millions abi?

she even feed you with breast when she saw it, so that your brain will leave your body grin

dude take this as a test, she failed it

anyone can receive millions at any point, you can be broke this hour and receive money the next minute

my advice? let her go, her true colour just came out

because trust me man, you're going to buy a car for her if you beg her to come back

1 Like

Re: . by KingSatan: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Another open minded guy who knows her worth will appreciate her effort.

For 6 complete months, you were stingy to a lovely girl.
If I were to be her, 1week I'm out.

I AM SATAN BUT MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR LIKES.

YOUR PUBLIC ROMANCE WITH STUPIDITY IS NAUSEATING. HE GAVE HER 20,000 NAIRA FOR EASTER CELEBRATIONS, HE GIVES HER MONEY FOR FOOD EXCEPT MONEY FOR HER UPKEEP.

SHE IN TURN HAVE ONLY GIVEN HIM 20,000 NAIRA TOO. 5K FROM HER APRIL SALARY AND 15K FROM THE MONEY HER BROTHER SENT.

IS A RELATIONSHIP A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMME?

LOCAL LEECH
angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=lankka post=79650301] undecided
Re: . by KingSatan: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amakavula:
Go and make money grin

A MORALLY BANKRUPT IDIAT WILL NEVER READ A STORY BEFORE COMMENTING.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
KingSatan:

I AM SATAN BUT MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR LIKES.

YOUR PUBLIC ROMANCE WITH STUPIDITY IS NAUSEATING.

IS A RELATIONSHIP A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMME?

LOCAL LEECH
angry angry angry
lol. Why you deh use God curse her? Are you now powerless ni?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Probably y tired of his scheming lying ways. Silly men think all ladies are swayed by money.

Lol. A good number are swayed by money, the number is large that its pretty easy to assume y'all swayed by money, but my problem is that this guy does'nt realise when to call it quit.

1 Like

Re: . by KingSatan: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
stupidity:
lol. Why you deh use God curse her? Are you now powerless ni?

I AM NOT POWERLESS, BUT WASTING PRECIOUS TIME ON A SLOWPOKE IS AGAINST MY PRINCIPLES.

I WONDER WHERE THIS GENERATION OF WOMEN ARE HEADED!

THE MAN IN QUESTION GAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND 20,000 NAIRA FOR EASTER CELEBRATIONS.

HE GIVES HER MONEY FOR COOKING ET AL. THE ONLY THING HE NEVER DID WAS GIVING HER MONEY FOR UPKEEP (HER ACCEPTANCE FEES IN THE NIGERIAN CONTEXT) AND SHE WAS OK WITH IT AND NEVER COMPLAINED (UNTIL NOW) BECAUSE SHE HAS A JOB.

THINK OF IT FRIEND, THE TOTAL MONEY SHE HAS ALSO GIVEN THE GUY IS 20,000 NAIRA TOO. 5,000 NAIRA FROM HER SALARY AND 15,000 NAIRA FROM THE MONEY HER BROTHER SENT.

SO WHY IS THIS LEECH ITCHING HER PVSSY?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
KingSatan:

I AM NOT POWERLESS, BUT WASTING PRECIOUS TIME ON A SLOWPOKE IS AGAINST MY PRINCIPLES.

I WONDER WHERE THIS GENERATION OF WOMEN ARE HEADED!

THE MAN IN QUESTION GAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND 20,000 NAIRA FOR EASTER CELEBRATIONS.

HE GIVES HER MONEY FOR COOKING ET AL. THE ONLY THING HE NEVER DID WAS GIVING HER MONEY FOR UPKEEP (HER ACCEPTANCE FEES IN THE NIGERIAN CONTEXT) AND SHE WAS OK WITH IT AND NEVER COMPLAINED (UNTIL NOW) BECAUSE SHE HAS A JOB.

THINK OF IT FRIEND, THE TOTAL MONEY SHE HAS ALSO GIVEN THE GUY IS 20,000 NAIRA TOO. 5,000 NAIRA FROM HER SALARY AND 15,000 NAIRA FROM THE MONEY HER BROTHER SENT.

SO WHY IS THIS LEECH ITCHING HER PVSSY?
cheesy cheesy cheesy jeeeez. You are the real satan. I pity Nigerian women that comes to meet you in hell. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
KingSatan:

A MORALLY BANKRUPT IDIAT WILL NEVER READ A STORY BEFORE COMMENTING.
hail Satan grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
stupidity:

He took the test too far.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Goes Unclad While Twerking For Dice New Song / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving / I Need Ur Advice (urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.