Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071097 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
raumdeuter: The new coach Schmidt is very attack minded

If they lose more matches where they domnated they would implode

Also going into the CL you cant afford to have that leaky defence.

Before you know it you are trailing 2 goals and chasing the game

I think they have to use the high line in moderation. There was a time the GK had to come out almost to the half way line to clear the ball...and their defense has been relatively leaky for years. They have a soft core......looking like Dortmund without Hummels and Subotic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think it's not just the back 4. Those boys in the middle, though fast on the ball, but very slow without it.
And that high line? Goodness. It was like they were all on the opponents half.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
afrodoc2:

I think they have to use the high line in moderation. There was a time the GK had to come out almost to the half way line to clear the ball...and their defense has been relatively leaky for years. They have a soft core......looking like Dortmund without Hummels and Subotic

The high line is sweet to watch when you are winning the balls quickly

But a long ball over the middle and everything just opens up.

That was the problem with Bayern too in the latter stages of the CL last season when the last man has 40yards of space behind him for speedy attackers to exploit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Guess who's eating cake today? It's Der Raumdeuter and ain't talking Dayokanu.Thomas Muller is a year older, people! Probably the most criminally underrated player of all time.He may not possess the slick dribbling skills of Messi, the flair of Neymar or the all-round abilities of CR7 but we at Bayern Munich love him all the same.Happy 25th birthday, man! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2014
pkasso: Guess who's eating cake today? It's Der Raumdeuter and ain't talking Dayokanu.Thomas Muller is a year older, people! Probably the most criminally underrated player of all time.He may not possess the slick dribbling skills of Messi, the flair of Neymar or the all-round abilities of CR7 but we at Bayern Munich love him all the same.Happy 25th birthday, man! smiley

Yeah we really love him ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Excellent save by Ullrich on Mullers header
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gotze torr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Make una accept my bid for Goetze come next season abeg.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
AirborneLacer: Make una accept my bid for Goetze come next season abeg.
Who you be, you fit pay €66M?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Badstuber leaves injured, 17yr old Gaudino comes in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
AirborneLacer: Make una accept my bid for Goetze come next season abeg.

Just bring Hazard along
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fantastic acrobatic clearance from Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hope Badstuber injury no go too serious o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
raumdeuter:

Just bring Hazard along

Hazard is Madrid bound and we're likely to get £70-80m in return.

£35m is good enough for the lad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Badi's injury doesn't look too serious but i doubt he will make the City game.I'm not comfortable with Alaba playing as a DF in this 3-man defense.I was expecting a like-for-like sub for Benatia.Pep knows sha!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Badstuber injury is a thigh problem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lewandoski to Riberryyy

Tooorrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
We still look disjointed.

I am worried about the game vs City midweek

Hoping Robben and Benatia can make it

Good win today anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seriously I'm not happy with our performance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Happy birthday Mueller time already a Bayern Legend at 25

I missed the game but very pleased to see Goetze and Ribery on the scoring sheet! We didn't concede too so that's a positive

City are very vulnerable! I expect Lewandowski and Ribery to tear them apart. We would beat them easily

FBS: Not a bad game that. 3-3. Lever should have won it though hitting the woodwork how many times sef? 4?
Haha Baba oh! I think say you don follow dem go invade Ukraine ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
pkasso: Badi's injury doesn't look too serious but i doubt he will make the City game.I'm not comfortable with Alaba playing as a DF in this 3-man defense.I was expecting a like-for-like sub for Benatia.Pep knows sha!
I don't know when he plans on ending this nonsense! A tactic that is almost sending Van Gaal into unemployment as well. That style can only work in a slow league like the Serie A. Alaba lacks the spatial awareness and necessary physicality to play that role effectively how can Guardiola not see this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Guys what should be our lineup vs City
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
raumdeuter: Guys what should be our lineup vs City
I been answer this question like 2 weeks ago

raumdeuter: Definitely he wont play.
We play City in 2 weeks time and I doubt Schweini and Thiago would be fit by then
So how do we line up vs Citeh

A-40:

This is where the Alonso signing would help us. I strongly hope Pep doesn't try any 3-4-3 megedefegede again

Assuming no one comes from the break with a problem I would go with:

Neuer

Lahm. Dante Boa-TANK Alaba

Rode Alonso

Robben Mueller Goetze

Lewandowski

The 4 most attacking players can all alternate positions with devastating fluidity, a Lewandowski can drop deep and feed a streaking Mueller or an accelerating Robben, Goetze can move centrally and provide defense splitting passes not forgetting Alonso who can also throw long range passes from deep in the midfield pocket while maintaining the defensive shape

Though it looks like slight tweaks might be necessary without Benatia, Rode and possibly Robben featuring and Ribery's return

Neuer

Lahm Dante Boa-TANK Bernat

Alonso Alaba

Mueller Goetze Ribery

Lewandowski

This Bernat cat is yet to impress me but Guardiola seems keen to play him at all cost
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
A40: Happy birthday Mueller time already a Bayern Legend at 25
Haha Baba oh! I think say you don follow dem go invade Ukraine ni
lol. Baba A40. I dey o. Se you wan join The Lugansk Freedom Fighters. Application forms are available yafun yafun.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bad news guys! Looks like Badstuber is in for another long spell on the sidelines. Chai if we had not bought Benatia we would have been neck-deep in shyte now! I hope this finally puts paid to this 3-man backline nonsense!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9470097/bundesliga-bayern-munich-defender-holger-badstuber-faces-another-spell-out

Where is that ignorant eran iya oshogbo called toba who was stooling through his mouth chatting about dream partnership when I warned him about Badstuber's injury and how it is not entirely unrealistic to worry about his ability to stay healthy. Can you see your life for outside?

FBS:
lol. Baba A40. I dey o. Se you wan join The Lugansk Freedom Fighters. Application forms are available yafun yafun.
Haha Olorun maje me wey never born pikin na him wan go fight war
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2014
A40:
Hahaha see this village man! You thought John Stockton was on this thread?
Bush man. You said John Stockton couldn't help. Im wondering if he offered the help on this thread cos i cant remember ever reading a post from him

A40:
You are irretrievably dense
You're an unrepentant troll.

A40:
I have proven that news was on the web even before you claimed you saw the game you can't even prove you watched the game.
I guess your brain needs examination. Just because the news is on the web means no one saw the game on TV? This guy is a pathetic joker. You need to prove this to me empirically

A40:
Any intelligent observer can tell who is lying
Who's the intelligent observer?

A40:
Prove you saw that game! If you do that I would tender an unreserved apology failure to do so only reinforces my previous assertion that you are a chronic liar
See this this unrepentant troll, who wouldn't get his life rhythm without quoting. I said i saw, you claimed i didn't, prove to the world that i didn't see, not just quoting a website. Does your website tell you i didn't see? As a troll, i don't expect anything better from you. Now quote me and ask and another silly question

A40:
You are the only frustrated one here!
How?

A40:
Mad and upset that us Bayern fans and the Bayern management do not share your homoer0tic feelings for Kroos
This guy is a real joker. You are frustrated, which i has turned you into a troll at the mention of kroos' name, you go gaga. Like i said in this post that you've quoted, I'm enjoying the attention. Once again 'If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth'

Ride on. I will be here for you for as long as it last, even till 2015.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2014
A40:

You are a ret@rd!
And you are a troll. Tell me its not true

A40:
This your amnesia is laughable!
Yours is even more pathetic. Im just using you to test my typing skills

A40:
What Bayern way? We were ready to pay for Lewandowski as well but Dortmund refused to sell hoping against hope that he would reconsider! We on the other hand didn't even bother and cashed in on him ASAP
The fact remains that Madrid being fully aware of the unexpired terms of his contract still went ahead to pay. True or false

A40:
Only a ret@rd would put Kroos in the same wage bracket as other higher performers who are also more popular amongst Bayern fans.
So its cos of popularity that clubs make wage decisions?

A40:
Mr 2 goals and 4 assists in a BULI season (greatest 10 ever liveth) Phillip Lahm a right back provided 19 assists in all comps in our treble-winning season
Did the coach complain that he wasn't doing what he told him to do on the field of play?

A40:
In terms of jersey sales I'm sure he would not make the top 5 or even top 7 yet he should be paid ridiculous wages.
Any evidence to prove this?

A40:
You think we are the most financially stable club in the world by accident?
Really? How much are we paying as wages now as compared to previous seasons

A40:
Haha so why are you here whining, bawling and bloodclot crying every phucking day?
Im not doing doing anything wrong here. You're simply agitated at the mention of kroos' name

A40:
Didn't you opine we didn't do enough to keep Kroos?
You were implying that he was told to get off.

A40:
Are you illiterate nigga?
No im not. May be you are

A40:
You can't read between the lines?
Which lines?

A40:
We didn't want him that badly that's why we made just one offer and didn't even let him wind down his contract before selling him, and we are not even a selling club!
But at least, he was wanted. He was offered and he rejected the offer. True or false

A40:
Afterall we held on to Ballack even when we were not this financially buoyant so it would have cost us nothing to keep Kroos and let him go for free
Bayern pleaded with him to stay, but he opted to go after the WC

A40:
Kroos has been mouthing off about Bayern and saying they are a step below Madrid. Did we answer him?
He got what he wanted at last.

A40:
You have no point you buffoon!
And your own point is?

A40:
In your infinite idiocy you alluded that our transfer policy was deficient and I'm simply telling you you are very far from the truth! This was our most efficient window in years! We no longer have to fear the worst if Neuer is out, we have a backup for Alaba, a highly coveted CB, a UCL winning experienced vet in Alonso, a promising midfielder and 'the next Reus' when has Man U, Madrid, Dortmund or Barca ever matched such efficiency adding quality yet not overpaying compared to our rivals?
you're simply talking nonsense. Bayern didnt do want an Arsenal or a Barca wouldnt do and stop making it seem as if Bayern was the best in that regard. How much did wenger pay for Jens Lehmann to bring in to London? Was it a good bye? Would have have done same yes. What Bayern did as regards your claim isnt extra ordinary.

A40:
Answer this question you ret@rd!
What silly question? Troll master

A40:
I would bash it into your head till you get it! Take your Kroos talk to the Madrid thread, I would use a chainsaw if necessary
lol.. Troll harder. A40 The big troll. How far have you gone and how far can you go? Im really enjoying the attention. Its obvious, if you dont quote, you wouldnt get your life rhythm. See my impact in your life grin grin grin grin

A40:
Loool you are even more ret@rded than the TAN people trying to convince us that Oko Patience needs to be thanked and convinced to go for another term.
Really? Who are the TAN people? Please tell us more about them and how they are a 'ret@rded'

A40:
Who is the troll?
A40

A40:
Isn't it you that has been moaning incessantly about Kroos non-stop!
Yet you find it so irresitable to quote? See your life? I feel so sorry for you

A40:
We have more than enough players to replace Kroos yet I have never seen you discuss about our midfield combination going forward.
I do, but because youre not paying attention. You cant serve two masters. When you stop trolling, you may understand that im not limited to Bayern, but anything German football

A40:
How does your endless b!tching about Kroos help us challenge for titles this season?
You are the one beefing and trolling. This should have been long done with.

A40:
Even I was very upset about Mandzu's exit but unlike you I realize the futility of lamenting about a done deal,
Good for you

A40:
Real play Atleti tomorrow you can go to the Madrid thread and worship your orisa there or asphyxiate yourself if it would make you feel better
Reviewing an action with a troll like A40 doesn't make one a worshiper, does it?

A40:
Who are those players you chronic liar! You are yet to list anyone who played at LB, CB and RB either for Germany or any other country. What megedefegede role is this ajigunjale talking about?
See this Mumunatu. Has your Boateng played in the Midfield before?

A40:
By your logic a doctor has to be sick to treat someone who is sick?
You must be a fool if you cant show me where i said that on this thread. I want a direct quote, since you're the quote master

A40:
You see why I say you are terminally mad
Only a troll like you would quote someone who's terminally mad. Smh

A40:
Tell us how many matches and his positions! Who doesn't know Kroos has been to two WC's and a Euro?

At least I can tell you Boa-TANK started in 7 matches as a RB
5 matches as a LB
4 matches as a CB

Are you not the shameless buffoon that claimed Boa-TANK would not function at CB for Die Mannschaftv
This is what trolling does. It completely make you unbalanced. He played in 3 different midfield positions for Germany in the 3 tournaments that he has featured in. Debunk this, If you have the balls, you troll

A40:
Go and peruse the previous pages! Maybe we should add blindness to your buffet of ailments and handicaps
Pathetic troll. I thought you said you're schooling me. You 'work' will become a failed project if you cant improve on it. Yeyenatu

A40:
Yeah cos human beings do not say one thing and do the opposite! Why was Mertesacker benched the rest of the way?
Im so happy that you're confused day by day. Are you saying Joachim low must have done something else, apart from what he said verbally?

A40:
He was unfit but deemed ok to come on against Brazil and played a whopping 45 minutes! A coach would bring on an unfit player in a World Cup semifinal? You are just a chronic liar and oxygen thief disgracing your Maker on a daily basis
This guy no go kill person oooo. How do you introduce a player who got injured/sick into a team?

A40:
This is why I said an abacus is an Exadata machine compared to your brain!
And youre yet to tell us about this your Abacus thingyy

A40:
You are too simpleminded to realize that the proximity of a player's position to the goal post doesn't make it a more sensitive position than another which is not as close! If the fullbacks are not doing their jobs the central defence would still cave! If the DMs aren't working the center would cave! Why are you such an eediot that such simple logic is giving you palpitations?
Something is really wrong with your head. What concern me with the story that Methuselah lived for 969 years? Mtcheeeeeeeew. Which defensive position is in proximity to the goalkeeper is the question. You made one silly claim and evading the answer wouldn't help you.

A40:
Haha this ewu is stuck on stoopid! Your general lack of intelligence robs you of the ability to detect sarcasm
Shut up and stop yarning dust. I thought you said, EBOLA has killed a professional footballer and as you usual you cant show us this footballer. sarcasm ko, Saka ni. You know Saka sef don port. Make i sarcasm you too. lol grin grin grin grin

A40:
Yet he outplayed those 'better defenders' when it mattered most in the World Cup and Champions League Final where your Kroos was in ghostmode as usual or assisting the opposition
You have to mention Kroos again. Why are you so infatuated about kroos? I hope you know he's a guy. sad angry embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2014
A40: Bad news guys! Looks like Badstuber is in for another long spell on the sidelines. Chai if we had not bought Benatia we would have been neck-deep in shyte now! I hope this finally puts paid to this 3-man backline nonsense!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9470097/bundesliga-bayern-munich-defender-holger-badstuber-faces-another-spell-out

Where is that ignorant eran iya oshogbo called toba who was stooling through his mouth chatting about dream partnership when I warned him about Badstuber's injury and how it is not entirely unrealistic to worry about his ability to stay healthy. Can you see your life for outside?

Haha Olorun maje me wey never born pikin na him wan go fight war

This Mumu has quoted me again. Badstuber initial diagnosis is thigh strain (via @Sky_Uli). Not serious, but thigh muscle problems common among those with knee problems. So whats the ba ba ra in players getting Injured? Benatia is there, but they still have just 3 CBs in the squad. Let one get injured and Boateng gets a Red card like he did against Man city. Pep is right with his formation grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
on BVB

Kagawa didn't take long to fit in. Played a role in the opener, scored the 2nd. He's so important for BVB especially until Reus returns. I knew it from the on set wink cheesy smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2014
toba: This Mumu has quoted me again. Badstuber initial diagnosis is thigh strain (via @Sky_Uli). Not serious, but thigh muscle problems common among those with knee problems. So whats the ba ba ra in players getting Injured? Benatia is there, but they still have just 3 CBs in the squad. Let one get injured and Boateng gets a Red card like he did against Man city. Pep is right with his formation grin grin grin
Shut up your mouth weyrey alaso! Its not serious yet he potentially needs an operation. Toba the jinxman! Poor Badstuber's fate was doomed the minute you pronounced dream partnership on him! Cheii not even 4 games later the kid is now out for a month at least

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.