Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071092 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2012
Abeg, just try and win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
my fellow munich fans. No shaking at all. Lets pray
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
toba: my fellow munich fans. No shaking at all. Lets pray

Yeah Toba,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Some prayers don't even get beyond your roof grin

Broda dayo, How market?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ribery, Robben playing nonsense.
Despite Bayern's territorial dominance there's really been nothing to show for it.
Now Go-miss fumbles.
Bayern not ready to win it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
Daaaaaaaayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

grin grin grin

We meet again my friend!

Please who will be replacing Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
Congrats dude....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
congrats dude!!!!
but they did so with a margin thinner than the skin of their teeth!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
congrats to bayern munich and their fans esp NL's own dayo and d rest here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
i support you today o . you berra thank me grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
so similar to yday's question with all d suspensions who will b in d 1st 11 for bayern at d final?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codedguy1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
congratulobia DK grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
When is the El Classico CL finals taking place?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
coogar: congrats dude!!!!
but they did so with a margin thinner than the skin of their teeth!

Ronaldo chokes again

Loses a decisive penner
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
after the Greek Calends grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by MrTA(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
Congrats Bayern fans. That was deserved. I thought you were the better team over the 2 legs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
CongratsDK.
Great performance over two legs though I think the tie didn't need to have gone to penalties.
Your guys played well but the finishing could be better.
Here's hoping you lift the trophy.It would only be fair after the double-decker bus parking performance by Chelsea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Congrats. Y'all didn't let me down.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jaybee3(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Thoroughly deserved based on their play throughout the 210 mins
Better team definitely through to the final and yeah bayern to lift the cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Ronaldo chokes again

Loses a decisive penner

sergio ramos lost the decisive penner!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
^^^Ronaldo's miss put Real on the back foot from the get-go.
Ronaldo choked.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
^^^Ronaldo choked when he scored 2 goals?

You guys mehn!

I dont see you applying same standards to Messi.

If Ronaldo choked today, then Messi pissed himself yesterday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Neuer saved from 2 WPOTY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
I personally wouldnt congratulate you Dayo, because you are a freaking snake under the green grass. I have been following your posts starting from the 1st leg till yesterday . Anyways am happy Josefu Muniru aint smelling the trophy, Chuaa!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ibime: ^^^Ronaldo choked when he scored 2 goals?

You guys mehn!

I dont see you applying same standards to Messi.

If Ronaldo choked today, then Messi pissed himself yesterday.
Opening penalty in a shootout sets the tone and out CRYNALDO choked just like in Moscow

Messi too choked yesterday, How does that now affect Ronaldo pissing on himself in a CL semi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
eyoniggar: I personally wouldnt congratulate you Dayo, because you are a freaking snake under the green grass. I have been following your posts starting from the 1st leg till yesterday . Anyways am happy Josefu Muniru aint smelling the trophy, Chuaa!!!

Snake for where?

Abeggi bad belle throway throway, wuruwuru throway throway, Oshi oda throway throway enemies throway throway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
JUUP outcoached Jose over 2 legs

Mourinho has on the bench Kaka, Higa=uain and Contrao

Heyckenes had Muller, Pranjic and Tymoschuk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
With all ya yeye posts going against Barca both in the CL thread and on the Chelsea thread,you probably was scared having to meet barca in the finals,maybe something else, thought u always gat our back, backstabber oshi! No worry nah!! Olorun ma gbogo fun ole in da finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ibime: Daaaaaaaayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

grin grin grin

We meet again my friend!

Please who will be replacing Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo?
simple this' how we'll play in the final.
Neuer, Rafinha, Tymoschuk, Boateng, lahm, Robben, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Ribery Muller and Gomez.

Muller, tymoschuk and Rafinha sucks

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.