Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075358 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:01am On May 07, 2015
AjanleKoko:
tongue
Hahahahahaha.. Please kill me.. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:03am On May 07, 2015
AjanleKoko:
grin
A big one bro.. A very big one. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2015
no be this BoaTANK wey A40 dey shout fall yakata like someone siezed by epilepsy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:55am On May 07, 2015
usbcable:
no be this BoaTANK wey A40 dey shout fall yakata like someone siezed by epilepsy

Na the greatest footballer ever do am strong thing, If you cant fall yakata for Messi shey na smaller players you wan fall for?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2015
I heard Floyd Mayweather is in consultation with Messi's agent. Mayweather's final fight is expected to be against the Argentine.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2015
A40:

Its just crazy! We have Neuer to thank for keeping the scores down

Guardiola has failed Bayern. This team with this quality should not lose this badly!

Allegri with this team would not lose this way
cry cry baby..... Bundesligdown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Lets go praise and worship. Please give me Messi said no abeg...
grin I am Just seeing This..
DJ Tval, Please Give me 'Batifeori by Olamide' grin Pleaseeeeeee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2015
Bimffo:

Dont let Dayo hear this oo..
He wasnt the one that coached Bayern against Barca oo.. Oh, Sorry! grin
I meant, He wasn't the one that coached Barca against Bayern..
Lol...
Any which way, the guy na big time fraud.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2015
Bimffo:

grin I am Just seeing This..

DJ Tval, Please Give me 'Batifeori by Olamide' grin Pleaseeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wws4OtWz14
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by xwolverine: 7:30am On May 07, 2015
Boateng is someone's husband and father
Messi must apologise

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2015
Thoughts are with raumdeuter, Boatank and A40 during this difficult time...

gringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
I don't even know where to start from.Pep really let everyone down last night.After the humiliation he suffered at the hands of Real Madrid last season, this was his chance to set things right and bury those ghosts.The boys also have their fair share of the blame.Bernat was at fault for the first goal and didn't make those swashbuckling runs.Schweini was awful.Thiago was probably overwhelmed by the occassion.Only Neuer stood out.We are down but not out.I believe we can turn things around.It's nearly impossible but as they say at Adidas "Impossible is Nothing".Guardiola has one last chance to salvage his reputation.To engineer the greatest comeback in the history of European football.In the meantime, no one should come here and tell me BoaTHONG is better than David Luiz or John Terry for that matter.Best defender in the world, my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:17am On May 07, 2015
Se o li fi BoaTANK se defender? joooor.

eMoet for the best "remix-er" hahaha/ (emi ni mo ko original) grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxL2XbHnjo

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:28am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Wont Barca dominate the EPL. A fully fit Bayern would dominate the EPL so badly leagues would be won by January

you will never stop this noise of yours.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:35am On May 07, 2015
No comment oo wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 9:38am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

That first goal was the issue today

Neymar just dived, all our players were protesting and Neuer stupidly, threw the ball to start play when everyone was out of position

Bernat lost the ball and the rest is history

Neuer and Bernat caused the first goal after that it was a meltdown

No excuses, The better team won.

Next season

You don't think Bayern can smash Barca 7-0 at the Allianz?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na the greatest footballer ever do am strong thing, If you cant fall yakata for Messi shey na smaller players you wan fall for?

Gbenu oshi soun...

Messi didn't do anything special - the way alago fell helplessly like a fat bïtch, na im be the issue here!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:47am On May 07, 2015
boateng is a born Alago. Messi should be arrested, though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
pkasso:
In the meantime, no one should come here and tell me BoaTHONG is better than David Luiz or John Terry for that matter.Best defender in the world, my foot.

I dont see any shame in getting dribbled by Messi the best footballer ever

Unlike David Luiz and Terry who just anyone in football can take out. No be Terry dey do rankadede to ordinary van persie

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:50am On May 07, 2015
AjanleKoko:

You don't think Bayern can smash Barca 7-0 at the Allianz?

Not without our offensive juggernauts and best players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:52am On May 07, 2015
Dadehmola:

Gbenu oshi soun...

Messi didn't do anything special - the way alago fell helplessly like a fat bïtch, na im be the issue here!

Messi dribbled him simple, It might not be anything special since your team havent played against Messi in almost 7yrs of football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

That first goal was the issue today

Neymar just dived, all our players were protesting and Neuer stupidly, threw the ball to start play when everyone was out of position

Bernat lost the ball and the rest is history

Neuer and Bernat caused the first goal after that it was a meltdown

No excuses, The better team won.

Next season
C'mon. This is Bayern we are talking about. You can easily score 5 in 90 mins

Don't forget this is Bayern. A team with BoaTANK, Bane, Raum and many other nicknames you have in your arsenal grin grin grin grin

And, you have Pep too.

Remember also, winners never quit, quitters never win. So, chin up, man. You can do it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:56am On May 07, 2015
Olaone1:

C'mon. This is Bayern we are talking about. You can easily score 5 in 90 mins

Don't forget this is Bayern. A team with BoaTANK, Bane, Raum and many other nicknames you have in your arsenal grin grin grin grin

And, you have Pep too.

Remember also, winners never quit, quitters never win. So, chin up, man. You can do it grin grin

We know when we are outmatched and we realize this Barcelona is superior to us especially with our injuries

Unlike those who fall to ordinary Monaco
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:57am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

We know when we are [size=19pt]outmatched[/size] and we realize this [size=25pt]Barcelona is superior to us[/size] especially with our injuries

Unlike those who fall to ordinary Monaco
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaaha. Bayern outmatched. Quotable quote

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

I dont see any shame in getting dribbled by Messi the best footballer ever

Unlike David Luiz and Terry who just anyone in football can take out. No be Terry dey do rankadede to ordinary van persie

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 10:02am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Messi dribbled him simple, It might not be anything special since your team havent played against Messi in almost 7yrs of football

E pain am

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2015
Good morning oo, Hope you guys slept well? Nightmare is a must grin grin grin!! Wey Dayokanu sef.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 10:17am On May 07, 2015
^^^dont tell me that was Lahm on the floor begging? shocked cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2015
FBS:
^^^dont tell me that was Lahm on the floor begging? shocked cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 10:28am On May 07, 2015
Killed. . .

Boateng's Murder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.