Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074174 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2015
Even the great hierro was taken down by del piero, that doesn't stop him from being one of the best CB in the world, and to think you guy talking are not even in the champions league, anyway, it's bad for us, but fact is we didn't play well and looking at the recent performance from Bayern I don't think we could have beaten barca that day, but one thing remain, barca was beaten by Bayern 2 years ago for 7-0 and today we are at the receiving end doesn't mean we are not good, we just unlucky to play them at this time, all I know is that the same players everyone was shouting we stealing from bundesliga clubs like Dortmund were no where to be found so I wonder why u all are angry then.... Anyway Bavarian always, we will come back stronger even if we need to take pep out of the equation... And my fear is that we may never have another Robben Ribery again

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mcdreeezy: 12:43am On May 09, 2015
Forza Barça baby!
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by scantee(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
Where are the band boyz eh e don happen again here o,FCB 0-1 Ausg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Juliaann(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
scantee:
Where are the band boyz eh e don happen again here o,FCB 0-1 Ausg
I wonder what will happen to them on Tuesday

no robben No bayern, smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Spencer63(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2015
Now I believe buy-yam go beat barca for thier house...
Loool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by scantee(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2015
Juliaann:
I wonder what will happen to them on Tuesday

no robben No bayern, smh
we go finish what we have started with them o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2015
We the band boys association of Nairaland are tired of having parties on this thread..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2015
How many goals should Bayern be expecting on tuesday? 4, 5, perhaps 7.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Spencer63(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2015
Krasid:
How many goals should Bayern be expecting on tuesday? 4, 5, perhaps 7.
So now you believe barca can beat bayern?.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
Davidbanky:
Even the great hierro was taken down by del piero, that doesn't stop him from being one of the best CB in the world, and to think you guy talking are not even in the champions league, anyway, it's bad for us, but fact is we didn't play well and looking at the recent performance from Bayern I don't think we could have beaten barca that day, but one thing remain, barca was beaten by Bayern 2 years ago for 7-0 and today we are at the receiving end doesn't mean we are not good, we just unlucky to play them at this time, all I know is that the same players everyone was shouting we stealing from bundesliga clubs like Dortmund were no where to be found so I wonder why u all are angry then.... Anyway Bavarian always, we will come back stronger even if we need to take pep out of the equation... And my fear is that we may never have another Robben Ribery again

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:03pm On May 09, 2015
Bimffo:
We the band boys association of Nairaland are tired of having parties on this thread..

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:19pm On May 09, 2015
FT

Bayern Munich

0 - 1

Augsburg

A40, Raumdeuter How far? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2015
Spineless and gutless performance, Goetze the only bright spot

Losses happen but you want to go out swinging
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:26pm On May 09, 2015
Allianz Arena is really flooding at the moment... grin

I learnt Augsburg just unlocked the flood gate... tongue grin grin

Barca is coming to fully open it...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:04pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 4:32am On May 10, 2015
Bimffo:
gringrin
coded01:
Allianz Arena is really flooding at the moment... grin
I learnt Augsburg just unlocked the flood gate... tongue grin grin
Barca is coming to fully open it...
[quote author=Bimffo post=33575789] gringrin na tuesday abi na wednesday ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:47am On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
gringrin

Tuesday... wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2015
coded01:

Tuesday... wink
hehehe alyt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2015
FOUR straight losses!
And the fifth loss is loading..... Tuesday things.
Band boys don even tire to party here.
gringringrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:26am On May 10, 2015
Shey na true say pep dey dump una ass afta season end ? lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:21am On May 10, 2015
We own dis thread now grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:25am On May 10, 2015
Our thoughts and prayers are with Bayansh supporters all over the world, especially on NL wink wink

These are trying moments for y'all, we know. Remember: tough times never last, but tough people do - Robert Schuller cool cool

We hope our UNCOMMON tongue love for you remains your strength.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2015
lol....^^^^^^ Una badt gan!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:57pm On May 10, 2015
Olaone1:
Our thoughts and prayers are with Bayansh supporters all over the world, especially on NL wink wink

These are trying moments for y'all, we know. Remember: tough times never last, but tough people do - Robert Schuller cool cool

We hope our UNCOMMON tongue love for you remains your strength.

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
timbros:
FOUR straight losses!

And the fifth loss is loading..... Tuesday things.

Band boys don even tire to party here.

gringringrin

What a record! grin

Where is Raudemeter to give us those Gifs about how great Boateng is? grin

Abi network no reach your side ni? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
Raumdeuter, how far na?

You wan bet, Buy-yam will beat Barca 5-0 this Tuesday?

I heard your useless club na osho-free these days? Dido-dido-dey!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2015
coded01:

What a record! grin

Where is Raudemeter to give us those Gifs about how great Boateng is? grin

Abi network no reach your side ni? grin grin
Raumdeuter be like "ghost mode activated"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
L-L-L-L

You guys have been consistent lately. Even Newscastle are less consistent (L-L-L-D)

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
Even the seals can shoot Bayansh down these days. Calamity club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:48pm On May 10, 2015
Olaone1:
Even the seals can shoot Bayansh down these days. Calamity club

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:49pm On May 10, 2015
Tval:
L-L-L-L

You guys have been consistent lately. Even Newscastle are less consistent (L-L-L-D)

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.