Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074687 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 10:31am On May 07, 2015
DEAD. . .

HIS BURIAL! cry

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 10:34am On May 07, 2015
Immediately Boateng got destroyed and fell under Messi's annointing, he wished the ground would just open up and swallow him up. . .

He got his wish! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Wetin do Barça Thread?

Dmcdad, na una comment last, all of a sudden na error the thing dey show. Wetin una do am? cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 10:53am On May 07, 2015
I hope Boateng has been stripped of access to the internet cos what's on there about him makes a good recipe for suicide. embarassed cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:03am On May 07, 2015
What have you guys done to our thread cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:05am On May 07, 2015
It was actually heart breaking. It's like a revelation how many shittty players we've been masking. Shweinsteiger is done, he can resurrect his carry in MLS, anyway.
Don't even wanna talk about the occasional calamity, Boateng.
Bernat was a mistake.. Lahm is clueless in midfield.
Lewy is overated.
Muller tried

Gotze is a scam. I knew was a flop 50 years ago.

Guardiola might get sacked.

n
Neuer still remains the best in the world, it could've been 8-0.

I still don't understand why we kept passing the ball around in our own half even while 2-0 down

Rafinha caged Neymar, I'd give him the due credit.

At a point, one of our players chose to pass the ball back even while he had a clear shot on goal. We have the most useless and boring pattern in football. I nearly cursed Guardiola and Boateng

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 11:18am On May 07, 2015

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2015
Wait oh. Barca beats Bayern and Barca thread gets blocked. Co incedence or what?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2015
Lordave:

Rafinha caged Neymar, I'd give him the due credit.
This is a joke right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Not without our offensive juggernauts and best players

Even with all of them, you're not going to be able to do it.
I tipped Bayern earlier to win with a slight margin over the two legs. However, it's looking more likely that the same thing that happened last year will likely happen again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Even with all of them, you're not going to be able to do it.
I tipped Bayern earlier to win with a slight margin over the two legs. However, it's looking more likely that the same thing that happened last year will likely happen again.

Simply put; you didn't have as much faith in Barca when you made that Bayern winning assertion
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 11:59am On May 07, 2015
barackohandso:

Simply put; you didn't have as much faith in Barca when you made that Bayern winning assertion

Simply put.
Happy now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Simply put. Happy now?
Lol. I'm not unhappy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:01pm On May 07, 2015
barackohandso:

This is a joke right?
What joke?

Neymar tried several times to get through Rafinha but each time he gets fierce slide tackle resistance. His goal wasn't even from Rafinha's position
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
Lordave:
What joke?

Neymar tried several times to get through Rafinha but each time he gets fierce slide tackle resistance. His goal wasn't even from Rafinha's position

That doesn't mean he was caged. He had many chances but just didn't put them to good use, like the chance he booted way up

If his goal didn't come from Rafinha's position, where then did it come from?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
barackohandso:

That doesn't mean he was caged. He had many chances but just didn't put them to good use, like the chance he booted way up

If his goal didn't come from Rafinha's position, where then did it come from?
Na highlights you watch?
It came from Alonso and Benatia's
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2015
Breaking News.. shocked

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
usbcable:
no be this BoaTANK wey A40 dey shout fall yakata like someone siezed by epilepsy
Yes ooh the same World Cup winner, Champions League winner Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by landinfo: 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Messi has NO weak side.

I still can't believe U made this comment.....@ 1st, I though a someone hacked into ya moniker cos it'z suprising cu.ming from a chelsea fan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

I dont see any shame in getting dribbled by Messi the best footballer ever

Unlike David Luiz and Terry who just anyone in football can take out. No be Terry dey do rankadede to ordinary van persie

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
coded01:

Wicked... grin grin
u sef, na only to dey shout wicked u sabi grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2015
iheanyi40:
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:11pm On May 07, 2015
I believe we should help Bayern supporters out. We should help them recover. These supporters are now dejected, doleful and seemingly inconsolable right now.

They are even saying [size=15pt]"next season"[/size] on this thread. Afraid much? grin grin grin

Let's help them. Like the woman in my Primary 4 (?) Yoruba textbook, Alawiye, did when her husband was overcome by fear when ambushed by robbers. She recited some meaningless incantation: "mo'gbon, mo'gbon, oko mi, mo'gbo. That's how you always seem overwhelmed but later prevail over and kill 20..30...40. So, my husband, I say, be gripped by fear".
Moral of the story? The robbers fled.

Bayern fans in here, I say unto you, verily, be afraid. Be really afraid. You were this afraid and dejected but you eventually slayed Porto....Chelsea....Real....Barca as well....and all European teams grin grin grin grin grin.

Your team is always at its best when fans get really really dejected and forlorn. It is normal for you guys and it is a sign of your impending victory. Abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way: UP ARSENAL. UP EPL wink wink

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
iheanyi40:

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pickabeau1: 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
Boateng.......

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2015
Lol

This is what I call seizing the enemy's territory.

TreQuartista shey you know say you be grade A weyrey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2015
That's the whole point, clubs don't spend millions just to buy fancy strikers, they spend money on goal scorers whose goals are the crucible of success. Imagine if Lewandowski had tapped Mueller's cross into the net, the world woild be singing a different tune now. Though not a hero in his land, I can just picture what Geovanni Elber would have done with that chance.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pickabeau1: 1:45am On May 08, 2015
Boateng Wikipedia page

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
#bringbackourthread# grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2015
Is seun not aware of what is happening? undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2015

Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2015
pickabeau1:
Boateng.......
Chai....
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.